Would it be the death of me if it has a stellium in 8th house?

yaoguai4

Hi everybody. I have a question about predicting the death in solar return chart. I've read others in here, and it seems very complicated to me, but mine is kinda way easier. Solar Saturn in the first house, and suprisingly, seven planets are in my solar 8th house (just Uranus is outer planet). Most of them opposite solar Pluto in 2nd house in Pisces. Back then I thought maybe it was just my imagination flying high cuz 2nd - 8th house can be related to secrets, money, ups and downs in life and sex, not just death. And so yesterday I added to it my natal chart, it was clear as day. The solar Ascendant and aslo Chiron are placed in my natal 6th house cusp, solar Saturn goes inside my natal 8th house, which doesn't slow the process down but can activate 8th house in a strict and powerful way. And north node is going back to where it was at the first place, so I reached to a conclusion, that year will be the year to say goodbye. Any thoughts of it? I thought it right or all wrong? my solar return 2051.jpg

yaoguai4

Why are you checking your 2051 solar return? :pouty:

It's too early.
Yeah, too early right ;p Mostly just because I'm curious about it. I think now I'm having a need to know more about about myself, like everything, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. And to me, maybe knowing when to die it's like doing a project with a deadline hanging on :)

yaoguai4

It's too early.
Yeah, it's way to early right ;p Mostly just because I'm curious. I think I'm now having a need to know about myself, like everything I can find, trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with my life. And to me, knowing when to die it's like doing a project with a deadline hanging on, to change attitude while the clock is ticking :D

waybread

I take it that your birthl chart is your chart #1?

You have no natal 8th house planets.

This will show "what you are supposed to be doing with your life" far more than something decades in the future.

Please note, as well, that the house focus of a particular chart is often an artifact of the house system selected.

Your chart shows an emphasis on the third house, which deals with your thinking and communicating functions; as well as siblings (if any,) neighbours, and short-distance travel. With your chart's emphasis on earth signs, you'd probably be happiest in a field emphasizing practical matters. The strongest planet in your chart seems to be a domiciled Jupiter in the 5th house, which includes one's children-- if any, although Jupiter in the 5th is supposed to be beneficial for people who wish to become parents. The 5th also includes leisure activities that we do for fun.

How are you with IT, and/or computer games?

In terms of "purpose in life," astrology looks at where your growth lies and a sense of purpose like a "calling," which may be different than what you do for a living. With Mars (your MC ruler) in the 4th house conjunct your NN and square Uranus and Neptune in the 7th, you probably need to come to terms with a difficult early home life, and learning to "let go" of people whom you consider to be your enemies.

If you were born in Hanoi and/or live there now, possibly the political situation over the past several decades has something to do with your feelings.

That 2051 chart is pretty interesting, but it may have little to do with your own life.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

It's too early.

Not only is it much too early, you can't even begin to predict your location on that day, which is what determines whether or not you have anything in your solar return eighth house (or any other house). Where your solar return chart's house cusps are depends on where in the world you are at the moment of your solar return. You have no way of knowing where you'll be on your birthday over 34 years from now. You can't even know for sure where you'll be on your next birthday. Even if you think you know, that could change.

So unless you are in the location you cast this chart for on your solar return day in 2051, these houses are incorrect.