Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-03-2017, 03:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to BOOGY99
SA Prog Trans finding my true love

Hi
Where do i start!!!
ok i have never found my Mr Right. I am looking for love for the first time in my life.

Transits = I know i have my N venus in Libra which is being activated by T jupiter and Sq T pluto.

I am just getting use to SA and i have noticed that my SA Moon has just gone in Virgo o deg conj N Sun/Uranus.

People say i have an easy chart, but i have not, would take a book to explain lol.

Ok i am looking for a job, and looking for love does anybody see what i cant?

Would love someone to let me know what is going on and why i am bored out of my mind lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_transits.jpg (125.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg astro prog sa.jpg (139.3 KB, 3 views)

Unread 05-07-2017, 06:53 AM

Re: SA Prog Trans finding my true love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOGY99 View Post
Hi
Where do i start!!!
ok i have never found my Mr Right. I am looking for love for the first time in my life.

Transits = I know i have my N venus in Libra which is being activated by T jupiter and Sq T pluto.

I am just getting use to SA and i have noticed that my SA Moon has just gone in Virgo o deg conj N Sun/Uranus.

People say i have an easy chart, but i have not, would take a book to explain lol.

Ok i am looking for a job, and looking for love does anybody see what i cant?

Would love someone to let me know what is going on and why i am bored out of my mind lol.
you dont have an easy chart at all. that is a huge generalisation. You have good aspects for partnerships and long term associates but that can be a best friend or a business arrangement. Your influences for love and romance that belong to the 5th house are not so easy. You have Saturn in the 5th and ruled by Saturn so that can mean a late life affair or with someone with an age gap or actually little romance at all. Certainly it would limit the number of children you have.
BOOGY99 (05-07-2017)
Unread 05-07-2017, 09:08 AM

Thanks Claire, yes i decided to have no children, but have been a foster carer.
i have always been in rel with men, some long term mostly Capricorns, but think i would be better with water signs.

Its just nothing at the moment is going right and its frustrating.
T saturn sq N mercury??

I am looking at SA and noticed SA moon has just gone into virgo, conj natal sun/uranus?? just watching at the moment.
Unread 08-04-2017, 08:09 PM

This all started just after my solar return last year, i am now looking at my solar return in Aug as this may be the answer i am looking for, xx for my wellbeing xxx

ps thanks for all your help and advice xxx

Tags
finding, finding my true love, love, prog, trans, true