Will I get a job?

Iced8Ace

Hey all,

Asked if I'll get a job at any 3 of the locations I'm going to an interview for. They're all retail with one interview tomorrow, another on Tuesday. I've nearly got a job somewhere else but it's far from me, so I wanted to know if I could get one of these 3 jobs that's closer.

Charts radical. With L10 in the ASC, I think I should get one of the three jobs. However, moon (L7) applies by sextile to Mars. Is L7 getting the job too? Not sure how to interpret that.

Attachments

• OLG.jpg
    OLG.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 40

Chrysalis

Moon/mars is no good, if you go to interview, you will either decided there's something you don't like about it, or you won't get the job.

Moon/sun looks more promising.

Iced8Ace

Thank you for having a look Chrysalis. I thought L7 was the competition? If you're reading it as my cosig, yeah, I don't think I'll love it, but its a temporary job just to get cash, hence retail.

I went for an interview today, they'll be in touch in a couple days. Next ones on Tuesday.

Edit: Also didn't go to one interview, so I have two choices.

Chrysalis

Thank you for having a look Chrysalis. I thought L7 was the competition? If you're reading it as my cosig, yeah, I don't think I'll love it, but its a temporary job just to get cash, hence retail.

I went for an interview today, they'll be in touch in a couple days. Next ones on Tuesday.

Edit: Also didn't go to one interview, so I have two choices.

Was this an interview you didn't go to, after casting the chart ?