Saturn transiting 7th house experiences?

segurelha

Picolet, you shouldn't underestimate the importance of a Uranus transiting into the ASC.

This is a whole new period in your life, starting. It's a new period, much more open for experimentation that during the last 21 years, so it's a big one. I had this (Uranus in ASC) when I was 18, and it was a dramatic new period for me, you start experimenting much more with your life, and needing freedom, you become more in touch with your ASC sign.

Saturn in DSC, here is my story:

I had it 4 years ago. When Saturn was transiting 6th, I had a 6 month relationship that broke up. A few months later of being completely alone, as Saturn was hovering over the ASC I met several people that could have become long term new partners. Only one became my current 4 year old relationship. And for the time time in my life, this relationship started slowly and seriously (was with a Virgo/Taurus) but it's the closest thing I ever have to a marriage. (When Saturn entered 8th we start living together)

Saturn makes you become much more serious with your relationships. From what you say, it might be time for you to reevaluate your relationship, whether it is a relationship really worth to continue (Saturn), and whether it provides and let you have the space to be really yourself (Uranus). If you really feel it would be better to move on, then do it, this is Saturn call.

Feel free to send me a private message if you wanna know more details of my story, because this is just a brief summary of what I experienced

Thanks for your replies! Was it very hard for you guys to deal with? And in hindsight, do you feel that splitting was for the better?

Bittermoon, Saturn is in his 3rd house right now, and about to be opposing his sun. I gather this is what is making him question the city we live in, his environment, and job. I know it's not ideal, we live in a cramped apartment, he doesn't have a lot of friends here and he's just questioning his life in general.

I also have Uranus dancing all over my ascendant, this would be why this whole situation came out of the blue!

I'll ask permission from him to post his chart. I'm sure he is wondering what's going on with our relationship as well. Thank you again for your replies, I'd like to learn as much about this transit as I can, he is very important to me.

To me our relationship seemed solid, but apparently I've overlooked the fact that he had some issues that he didn't tell me about... stay tuned. I'd love to hear more experiences from everyone!

Last edited:

Unburdened

Saturn's reaction is based on the strength of foundation. In the context of 7th house, this foundation is strenght of relationship, whether is is dating or marriage or close friends or close business associates, or contract or so many more things, you know, it is a long list.

For me it was new job for betterment. Wife stayed back for 3 months to take care of their schooling. Subsequently, I travelled abroad a lot, alone, or various projects. Total 13 months of being away from family during Saturn's entire transit through 7th house.

I am from India. Usually foundation of traditional marriages in India is pretty strong and many people religiously follow it. Under that situation, Saturn's challange about relationship is insignificant. So after some time it starts working in reverse way, bringing more closer (Like 3rd law of Newton).

To many people this aspect of Saturn might look strange, but I have seen and experienced many cases.
=======

For prediction about Saturn in 7th, one need to see how strong foundation related to 7th is. It is going to respond depending on its strengths and weaknesses. Saturn is associated with tapasya (austerity), sacrifices. It usually gives success only after that.

I coincide with you. Saturn was transiting my 3rd house in 2003 and it was a trying time for my marriage. However, our relationship survived it and it's now stronger and calmer than back then.

I would say the strength of Saturn transits depend on how influential in your chart Saturn is. In mine, Saturn is ruler of my sun sign, of my ascendant and it's also in my first house, mars, venus and, as I said, the sun are in capricorn under the influence of Saturn. But, again, that is my case. For others, the strength of other planets might result in another outcome for Saturn transits. Please, the more experiences astrologers correct me if I'm wrong.

Tanya00

Yes, I agree this may not be a negative aspect.

it may bring grounding to a relationship. take it to a new level - could be marriage.

depends on where natal saturn is and how it is aspected also how it is aspected as it transits your 7th.

also libra is well placed in saturn. so it brings fairness and balance in.

I have T Saturn in my 7th as well at the moment.
And although its conjunct. my natal moon ( which is not an easy transit, generally), I can relate to this quote above: A couple weeks ago, as Saturn was just hitting my 7th, the man I've been dating for about a year said " I love you " to me for the first time ( a pretty big deal in my world :) ) - it has since "cemented" our relationship and now we are talking more and more about a future together.
We've also had no disagreements since (I don't know if that's entirely because of this transit, but I think it has had somewhat of a small "stabling" effect on the relationship as a whole)

As Saturn continues to roam around in my 7th, I'll keep updating any notable effects :)

Genuine Guidance

When tSA went through my 7th, I went through a divorce. But, that wasn't the only thing going on, as with astrology, one transit does not an event make.

I was also having tJU in the 7th (needing freedom), tSA and JU opposing my nVE (lord of my 1st) tJU and SA were also conjunct my Vertex when activated can be a turning point in ones life. Also, I had directed Uranus on my natal VE and ASC opposing all of this. LOL It was a storm that was meant to happen!

Claire19

I currently have Saturn transiting my 7th but I am with out a relationhip right now. Now it is currenty sextiling venus/mars in my fifth and I am noticing a change in my attitude toward relationships in general. As I am going through a healing phase with a relationship that broke up over or about a year ago (when in my 6th house) I think healing is important. Not sure that is Saturns job though.

Yes your chart is interesting in that saturn is aspecting both your natal venus and Uranus and your SAturn is well placed in the 7th in Libra. And we see your coming due for your Saturn return.

I will share with you that just prior to my saturn return I broke up with my mate at the time. I was devastated. Yet the following year I met my husband and we had two children (though we divorced later...sorry to add that ...) But Saturn was passing through my 9th then 10th at the time.

But what I am trying to say is that saturn in the 7th and coming up on your saturn return will test you. but with your aspects and placement you may see something positive come of it.
I agree that relationships without a solid foundation will founder. However sometimes there is a maturity and growth that comes from getting real about the relationship. If it disappears it is because it is meant to be and that you are not growing or flourishing in that relationship and that you will be then free to meet your karma in the form of someone else.
It hurts I know.......but time will tell whether it is enduring or not. I feel you may well meet someone more suitable and actually have some fun and romance....I think that may have been missing in this present lost relationship. It sounds as though things just got too hard and
difficult.

j_marie_89

When Saturn was transitting my 7th house, around age 14-15, I was best friends with a girl named Natalie, I was very close to her. She made me feel cool and popular. As I entered my freshman year of high school, I fell ill and was hospitalized.
I was unable to tell Natalie where I was and what was wrong because she was so untrustworthy; I found out she was spreading awful rumors about me at school and our friendship collapsed. It was one of the most painful experiences I've had- she betrayed me when I needed her most. I lost virtually every friend I had before I got sick.
But a few months later, after returning to school, I had an entirely new group of friends, including a new best friend, who I am still really close with 7 years later, and I began dating a great guy who I stayed with for the next 3 years.
I have jupiter and chiron in the 7th house, which contributed to my idealized view of friends who were no good for me at all. So take a good look at the planets and angles in your 7th house to see what will be tested.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I am Pisces rising. When Saturn was transiting my 7th house in 1980 I married and that marriage lasted 24 years. However, that was when both Jupiter and Saturn were transiting my 7th house in Virgo.

The last time Saturn transited my 7th (whole) house it broke up a relationship I was in at the time. I still pine for that fella so it was/has been a hard one for me to deal with.

barath

My saturn has just transited my 7th house, it is **** hard for me, im just 19 years old, i've been doing great in school for the past year and everything went down the drain. I was gonna graduate to go university but i added a semester because i had lots of breakdowns just the first weeks of school which led to cancelling some classes. Everything was just fine until dear saturn came to my 7th house . lol i'm doing my best to get through daily life, i'm trying for part time job which is not working out and i have to deal with school.

Emotional wise it's been hard too its true that saturn in 7th house makes you push bad relationships and cristalise others. So that was super true im my family. I was not in any relationship but lots of thoughts were going through my head of what kind of relationship would i judge healthy and ...

So people , don't loose hope, saturn in 7th house is a bit harsh on me, i just wish i will get through it in a healthy way, im praying everyday for the maximum of relief even if its not the case for now. But that saturn always tries to teach a lesson, so let's just take it in a positive way :)

craft94

I'm going through this right now. It's disappointing to say the least. I thought once it crossed over my Descendant, I'd meet someone and enter into a relationship but NOTHING IS HAPPENING. I know Saturn is normally associated with negativity, but nothing particularly bad is happening either. Can't get divorced if there's no one there to begin with. I'm lonely but I've always been lonely, there haven't been any changes. I'm no lonelier than I was when Saturn was transiting my 6th house. I'm hoping that by the time this transits over, I'll have something solid but my 7th house is small so I'm worried. Jupiters in my 5th, in my own sign too, so I feel like if I don't meet someone soon, I'll never meet anybody

Last edited:

Freya39

I'm going through this right now. It's disappointing to say the least. I thought once it crossed over my Descendant, I'd meet someone and enter into a relationship but NOTHING IS HAPPENING. I know Saturn is normally associated with negativity, but nothing particularly bad is happening either. Can't get divorced if there's no one there to begin with. I'm lonely but I've always been lonely, there haven't been any changes. I'm no lonelier than I was when Saturn was transiting my 6th house. I'm hoping that by the time this transits over, I'll have something solid but my 7th house is small so I'm worried. Jupiters in my 5th, in my own sign too, so I feel like if I don't meet someone soon, I'll never meet anybody

I am sorry to hear that. Saturn just moved retrograde (April 6th)and it will stay in retrograde motion until August 25th. It will move back about 7 degrees between 27˚47 “and 21˚ 10” Sagittarius sign. If you have natal planets in Sagittarius sign between these degrees you could feel its intense influence, because Saturn will activate them; will challenge your activities in terms of that planets. Also it may emphasize a specific “time lesson" in terms of 7th house.
However, I believe that Saturn may bring superior results after a long time effort. It may force us to manage our time spending in association to others.

Freya39

You can watch your Astrological Forecast & Horoscope for April 2017 based on your Ascendant Gemini. (equal house system)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq8K7xqCXYk&list=PLrAY3tfl7FfT0cwe5sLIXrXoTomY35ujw

hope this help:smile:

craft94

I am sorry to hear that. Saturn just moved retrograde (April 6th)and it will stay in retrograde motion until August 25th. It will move back about 7 degrees between 27˚47 “and 21˚ 10” Sagittarius sign. If you have natal planets in Sagittarius sign between these degrees you could feel its intense influence, because Saturn will activate them; will challenge your activities in terms of that planets. Also it may emphasize a specific “time lesson" in terms of 7th house.
However, I believe that Saturn may bring superior results after a long time effort. It may force us to manage our time spending in association to others.
Yeah, my Descendant is at 20 degrees Sag