House 11 and 12 in Capricorn

Hello everyone and thank you for your time and insight. I'm new here and it's nice to meet you all.

So as my title indicates, in my natal chart I see (forgive my terminology) Capricorn in my 11th (1.54) house and 12th (23.46) and I'd like to know, maybe anything that comes to mind with a configuration like this. I'm asking here because I've searched the web for this and couldn't really see any documents that mentioned Capricorn being twice within a house.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, and thank you everyone for your years of study to get to the point where you can help people. :)

Lalana

Hi there,
I think that is what is called an intercepted sign? Or maybe not. I am new to this forum and also only a first year astrology student, so not 100 %. But I have a (sort of) similar situation ... my 10th house contains 2 different signs (Aquarius and Pisces) - I always thought only one sign could occupy a house. Good luck figuring out the neverending awe-inspiring language of astrology - apparently it takes many lifetimes to truly master it. Perhaps you could Google your question, or ask a qualified astrologer? :)

Lin

If you could show your chart any answers would be specific and not just generalized.

Whenever you have the same sign on 2 consecutive houses it means that there are 2 intercepted signs also in your chart.

With Saturn ruling both 11 and 12, it means those houses are affected by and defined in many ways by the position of Saturn in the chart and the aspects to and from it.
Naturally, to know whether Saturn is going to help or hinder those areas, we'd have to see the chart.
LIN

Re: House 11 and 12 in Capricorn - Now Capricorn in 10 and 11th house

Hi everyone and thank you for your responses. I just found out that the time I thought I was born, wasn't my time, but was my brother's time. And so I am still on the hunt but apparently it was after midnight no more than 1.5 hours. So my chart is slightly off and my original question doesn't really apply.

Now, with a time of 1:00am Capricorn is in my 10th and 11th house.

I'm posted my chart for you guys/gals to examine.

Also, can you see something in your chart with respect to being a "black sheep"? Just wondering...any kind of interpretations, suggestions and sights you see and can share are greatly appreciated.

Thank you everyone.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 30

RosieOne

Hi 1614!

Having your 10th and 11th Houses in Capricorn means you were born up North, where astrological House systems get more complex and tied up. This would imply that cultures around the Equator are freer flowing and less uptight - which may well be true. Getting people of Northern European descent to wave their arms over their heads and wiggle their hips to music - one of the greatest things one can do while in these bodies - is clearly challenging. But, then again, folks from Alaska and Siberia can boogie just fine. Which is all to say, that this is one of THOSE questions within astrology. A question that points to ways that astrology is a messy art more than a hard science.

That said, I too have intercepted 6th and 12th House - see how your Virgo and Pisces are completely inside those Houses, how those two signs have no House cusp running through them? Virgo and Pisce are "Intercepted" in your scope. This means that for you to access Virgo or Pisces energy is more complicated, takes a bit of doing. You need to approach spirituality (Pisce in 12th) in Aquarian ways (Aquarius on the cusp of your 12th), and you need to approach Virgo issues, (health and being well organized, and effective), in a Leo sort of way first ( Leo on cusp of 6th).

So if you want to really clean your home (Virgo), invite special people over for a party (Leo) and that will motivate you to vacuum and dust etc.

You have no planets in those signs, so the knot is a bit easier for you.

Next, notice again how your have 2 Capricorn and 2 Cancer Houses. These are called "Duplicated Houses".

So you have extra abilities in Cancer and Capricorn this life. You can be both Pa and Ma.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Intercepted_signs.htm

With Northnode in Capricorn, your soul is here to be a humble, incorruptiible leader/boos/ voice of authority. You need to leave a body of work behind you this life, that will serve future generations.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html

And read both NN in 10th and 11th because both apply:

NN in 11th:http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south-node-fifth-house-leo-north-node.html
NN in 10th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south-node-fourth-house-cancer-north.html

Cancer Sun, Capricorn Moon personality makes you super sensitive as well. Your FEEL what everyone is FEELING, and this is part of why you are such a good humble leader.

But also a MAVERIK - Chiron in the 1st House, you are different. Meant to be. Thank you. We need lots more different like you on earth.

Very important for you to understand that as stable and somewhat home and office bound as your personality is this life, you incarnated in with the Aries Rising tribe. You are here to live a life of adventure. You need to pioneer something. You need new experiences, maybe travel, certainly you need to be very physical, exercise is important to your life story.

Last edited:

Hello again RosieOne. So aside from taking SO long to respond, I think you're going to kill me cause I again have another time of birth - this time I'm more than sure it is the correct date because I've put 2 and 2 together, and after analyzing the chart under that time, for some time, all seems to make sense or apply to me.

With that said, I'd like to thank you for your lengthy and detailed response, and I guess I would like to know what it would mean or could allude to when having Jupiter in Capricorn and Jupiter in my 12th house in conjunction with the rest of the aspects in my chart.

This time, now that I am sure of my time of birth, I'll be much more responsive to you - I promise :)

So here is my chart below - I hope I attached it right...

Attachments

• astro_w2.gif
    astro_w2.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 28

RosieOne

I guess I would like to know what it would mean or could allude to when having Jupiter in Capricorn and Jupiter in my 12th house in conjunction with the rest of the aspects in my chart.

Looks to me like you have Jupiter in the 11th House.

What life challenges are you facing right now? Perhaps I can speak to that.

I guess I would like to know what it would mean or could allude to when having Jupiter in Capricorn and Jupiter in my 12th house in conjunction with the rest of the aspects in my chart.

Looks to me like you have Jupiter in the 11th House.

What life challenges are you facing right now? Perhaps I can speak to that.

Well at the moment I don't feel anything in particular except a long time of, although I'm in a great field (tech) I'm wimpy not and haven't been earning enough money for a long time, enough to live like my peers i.e. house, nice car, big screens etc. and I'm in a relationship that's quite the teeter totter...

But and even bigger issue was that my father had passed last week and I swear in my heart the doctors and his power of attorney let him die when they shouldn't have. There've even been signs of him reaching out. But with respect to those details and that situation I'm going to later post his natal chart and day of death to see what the experts can see...

That's about as much as I can portray to you at this moment, but maybe you can see more...

:unsure:

RosieOne

I am so sorry your father died, and that you do not feel he got the care he needed. I was busy today but will give you a reading early tomorrow.

Last edited:

RosieOne

You came into this life an Aquarius being (Moon) who is growing up into a Cancer (Sun). You will always be very Aquarius inside - different, eccentric, futuristic, electric. However, you are here to explore being very empathic and emotionally in tune.

Aquairus Moon people get bored hearing everyone's same stories told over and over. Sure it is a whole new lover, but if Aquarius Moon has heard the same story with the last two lovers before this one, well ZZZzzzzzzzz!

What really upsets and pains Aquairus Moon people is the destruction of the bio-phere, of trees and animals etc.

Anyway, this life you are an Aquarius Moon who FEELS everything (Cancer Sun). FEELS everything everyone is FEELING and you may be pretty darn telepathic about what they are thinking too!

Notice a bit of friction between this inner and outer realities? Like you don't really care about everyone's dramas and traumas at some level - BUT you are aware of them all, all the time? This is called a Disconjunct or Quincunx, between your Sun and Moon. The lesson is to learn to simply accept the friction/tension and honor your inner and outer modes best you can at the same time - and every once in a while - ping! A pearl pops out - seems like magic.

http://darkstarastrology.com/sun-quincunx-moon/

Water! Cancer and Aquariums both love the ocean, lakes, rivers, creeks, baths - rain.

Last edited:

Well thank you RosieOne and you're pretty much right now about me which substantiates that I got it right with my time of birth - boy that was a struggle.

Regarding my father's natal chart, I generated several from almost all hours and half hours of the day and the placement of the planets in the houses was so different that there was virtually no way for me to tell. I'd probably have to consult with an astrologer who specializes in determining these things on a natal chart without the time of birth...

:)