Will I live abroad

Hi i would like to know if there are any prospects of me and my family settling abroad ? Also if not abroad will I relocate from my current city to anywhere else in india ?

Last edited:

wca

the Vedic chart you provided doesn't have a timestamp -- when and where was the question asked? I would love to look into this with you, but utilize a traditional Western approach (tropical zodiac, Regiomontanus houses). is there any way you could provide us with that info, or pull up a chart with Regiomontanus houses on astro.com?

wca

tell you what, I'll make the chart! just need to know when you asked the question for the chart you posted -- the exact time and date and in what city. :)

wca

the chart you posted doesn't match the info provided. when using the time and date you provided, the chart as an extremely early ascendant. shows that things are still formulating and that the path hasn't been solidified yet. as situations change you may be able to ask again, although it can't be the same question. pay attention to how things change in the next few months. if you have a question more specific, that can better inform us, we would be in a better place to judge the question.

wca

hi Curly, don't need your birth info for the horary, just the time and date of when you asked the question. now I understand why the chart doesn't match -- it's your birth info. that's no problem. when I pulled up the horary chart, however, there were some problems that essentially meant that it was too soon to get a solid answer.