Transit Saturn in Scorpio in first house

grkemmer

I am and am refusing to let go of keeping positive and staying in tge energy of love, this is the main rule for scorpio to survive. Keep rodochrosite handy and rose quartz around.

bradderz777

I am and am refusing to let go of keeping positive and staying in tge energy of love, this is the main rule for scorpio to survive. Keep rodochrosite handy and rose quartz around.

I did have rose quartz in the past, I currently only have Tiger's Eye crystal, - is that any good?

grkemmer

It creates less dependance on tge users side, I dont think it is necessery for a scorpio rising, but if you think you are somewhat dependent or ascribe too much meaning on things unnecrsserily it wlll be of help.

bradderz777

It creates less dependance on tge users side, I dont think it is necessery for a scorpio rising, but if you think you are somewhat dependent or ascribe too much meaning on things unnecrsserily it wlll be of help.

I had a small round crystal that was called a rose quartz - what does a rose quartz do for Scorpio risings? also bear in mind that my sun sign is Taurus so my Sun opposes my Scorpio rising.

grkemmer

It is thought that it gives out a frequency of unconditional love, giving an air of positivity bring open to love and and an easy going air. Rodochrosite on thr other hand is very effective in making oqe realize tgeir self worth expanding the capacity for self love. It is so strong as to be used against depression.