Please, help me to read my chart

Mimi

Hello all, I'm new on this forum :) Can someone see what my chart say about love, marriage and kids? Please :innocent:

Attachments

• mimi.png
    mimi.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 37

chris

Your chart is not the easiest to read, but I can try.

You are a very big-picture oriented individual. You probably have a lot of road trips and do a lot of studying just to learn, which in my opinion, is great!

When it comes to love, you are deep and intense. Do you attract manipulative, controlling guys by any chance?

I do not like what I am seeing about your home life, it probably was very cold and you felt lost. One of your parents may have been a drug/alcohol addict?

If you do have kids, they may be very eccentric.

Wish you luck,

Chris,

Mimi

Thank you Cris :smile:
Well, my family is quite normal, father doctor and mother librarian, one younger sister, no drug or alcohol problems, but the truth is that we were never so close, and i still don't trust to my parents and feel very uncomfortable to tell then personal things, share problems or ask for help... So, you are right on some way about it.
I don't have kids, i'm 21, but i want to know for future, if it will be and when and in what circumstances will happen...
My love life is quite difficult, 2 serious relations, and both guys from different countries and different nationality. And yes, you are right, this second is quite controling, and act very possesive sometimes while in same time he has all freedom and i know he is even seeing another girl, but i don't find it like some big problem and i'm even more attracted to him like that :sad:
I study social work, by the way :)
Thank you very much for your answer once again,
All the best :)

chris

Thank you Cris :smile:
Well, my family is quite normal, father doctor and mother librarian, one younger sister, no drug or alcohol problems, but the truth is that we were never so close, and i still don't trust to my parents and feel very uncomfortable to tell then personal things, share problems or ask for help... So, you are right on some way about it.
I don't have kids, i'm 21, but i want to know for future, if it will be and when and in what circumstances will happen...
My love life is quite difficult, 2 serious relations, and both guys from different countries and different nationality. And yes, you are right, this second is quite controling, and act very possesive sometimes while in same time he has all freedom and i know he is even seeing another girl, but i don't find it like some big problem and i'm even more attracted to him like that :sad:
I study social work, by the way :)
Thank you very much for your answer once again,
All the best :)

Ah, see. Since you are a girl, you look at Mars to see the partners you are attracted to/you attract. You have Pluto conjunct Mars. Pluto, at its darkest, represents vindictiveness, obsession, controlling, possessiveness. Pluto at its brightest represents healing and transformation. If he is the kind of guy that transformed you completely, that is a manifestation of Pluto's positive energy.

It also shows you like others who are mysterious, penetrating, and obsessive. (darn Pluto :p)

Mimi

I understand now :) Thank you, very interesting, and very true... i never liked good guyd :(
One question more, how do you see things about kids and how you saw they can be eccentric? I know that 5th house say it, but there is nothing really in my 5th house...

chris

I understand now :) Thank you, very interesting, and very true... i never liked good guyd :(
One question more, how do you see things about kids and how you saw they can be eccentric? I know that 5th house say it, but there is nothing really in my 5th house...

The 5th house indicates children, yes.

The 5th house ruler is Uranus. 5th house cusp is on Aquarius. Points to brilliance, eccentricity, friendliness, humanitarianism.

Mimi

Thank you again Chris :)
Please, can you watch one chart more when you have time, it is chart of one person who is very close to me...

Attachments

• daisy24.png
    daisy24.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 20