Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 08-30-2010, 12:23 PM

A pleasure to meet you all =)

Hello.

It's a pleasure to have found an online community pertaining to astrology. It's always been a huge interest of mine since I was a child; though I've had times where my interest has faded. Recently, I've delved back into researching signs and planets. My sun is in Scorpio, Ascendant is Libra, and Moon is Capricorn.

Introduction posts are always hard for me, as I'm never sure what to reveal. I am a college student, I work as a manager at a restaurant, and I have an awesome Jack Russel Terrier that I love to death.

I look forward to learning from and getting to know all of you. =)

Last edited by Phoenix_Fiona; 08-31-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Unread 08-30-2010, 05:07 PM

Re: A pleasure to meet you all =)

Hi Fiona.
I wasn't aware that the rising sign is something different than the ascendant. Why is that?
Unread 08-30-2010, 10:06 PM

Welcome to the site!
Your intro was just fine~

I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.
John Steinbeck

Unread 08-31-2010, 12:20 AM

Eh ... You're right. The rising is the same as the ascendant. I just looked it up. I'm easily confused sometimes. =) So I should say my sun is in Scorpio. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

Tags
meet, pleasure