Australia has a New PM!!!

R4VEN

Re: PM's best feature

I wonder is the capricorn eclipse squaring her sun and kevin's jupiter had any part to play in this change over?? Being so close to Pluto...and I feel we are not being told the real reasons for the change....secrets, hidden truths about to emerge??? and pluto trining Npluto in julia's chart??? Is pluto the big player here??

FleaXX
Having said that, flea, where - in astrological terms - do we find the mining industry? There were certainly things going on `behind the scenes', and Bill Shorten seems to have been a major player there. Shorten is a conservative - in labor terms - and seems to have been waiting for the right time to bring K-Rudd down. But there's no way that he would have done this just for fun. There had to be a catalyst, probably from outside the direct political arena, and the most obvious would be the mining corporations.

flea

Re: PM's best feature

I am feeling it is even deeper than that....the mining tax stuff seemed so ill considered and just publically plonked into the middle of things I feel it is a red herring.....too obvious in a way.

Will be fascinating when saturn reaches Julia's Sun....and Kevin's Jup for that matter??

FleaXX

tikana

it seems that
you guys need to see Australian natal chart
and compare it with your new president's moon
also see if Jupiter/uranus/pluto/saturn have anything to do with this!

overall congrads!