Winter Solstice 2021 chart for the USA

piercethevale

The Winter Solstice this year will happen at 10:59:20 A.M. EST on December 21, here's the chart for the event. Use it for whatever you wish... happy to serve by doing the "legwork". OM Surya Namah OM OM OM.
[Note: It's essentially a prayer and all prayers should be {a "must" actually} begun with one recitation of the bij and sealed at the end with three. Trust me on that:wink:]

USA-Winter-Solstice-12-21-2021.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH IS NOT RELEVANT, SEE POST #6 BELOW

Well, this chart is a trip...aren't they all, always?
The Astrological Part of War [Asc. + Mars - Pluto] for the USA is in the same degree, the 15th of Virgo, as is the M.C. of this chart. The Part derived from the natal chart for the USA is at 14° Virgo 48' 51"
Although the conjunction point to that Part has to be adjusted for the sidereal precession that has taken place ever since the time of birth of the USA [12:00:1 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.] the M.C. still shares the same Sabian Symbol.

THE FOLLOWING IS STILL RELEVANT
From a post I wrote earlier this year, in May, here's the skinny on the adjustment. You'll just have to update the info a bit.

"May 11, 2021. Everything in the natal chart of the USA, including all Astrological Parts, must be adjusted for the Sidereal precession that has taken place since july 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn.
At one degree every 71.5 years [not a precise measure but what is currently acceptable as for estimations] and using 365.25 days per year, that comes to 00* 00' 00.1378471906455365" per day. as it has been 244 years 311.25 days since the birth of the nation as of today, May 11, @ 12:00:01 a.m. The current needed adjustment is + 03* 25' 27.98441560928" to any position to find the exact present point of conjunction.

The Sabian Symbols don't change, however. What was the given symbolism for each planet, House cusp, Astrological Part, etc. at the time of birth remains as such for the life of the individual, it's only the point of conjunction that changes, and all other such aspects based on geometric relativity. But I'm presently convinced, and have been for quite some time, that Astrological Parts are only an active factor when exactly conjunct a transiting physical influence, in the same Zodiacal degree, or in either the degree preceding or following when within a one degree orb. The relevance of the Sabian Symbolism, however, is from the moment of birth and then on for the rest of the lifetime of the individual, or nation.
For those of you that don't observe Sidereal precession, just use what is listed, as is.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The astrological part of war = the second civil war? The 15' Virgo sun date is August 4-6th...conjunct Vesta, the asteroid of temperance, virtue and values. But that was last year's (northern hemisphere) winter solstice when the Great conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn in the cusp of 30' Capricorn/0' Aquarius occurred.

piercethevale

Note that this may or may not be relevant as I explain at the end of the post in Italics, in the bracketed text. Thank you, ptv

Well, here's another trip.
The position of Mars in the USA's natal chart is at 20° Gemini 53' 14"

From the chart I produced back in November of 2004 and am convinced is the true natal chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth, the position of Mars in that chart is 18° Gemini 55' 32", the position derived from that chart for the Part of Rage [which I label as Rage rather than War for natal charts of people, as 'War" is more suitable for the charts of nations, it's the same formula.] is at 18° Gemini 39' 57", and from that same chart I derived the Part of Ideal Love [Asc. + Neptune - Venus] to be at 18° Gemini 21' 53", and the Astrological Part known as the Part of Play, aka Part of Variety [which I've never investigated to determine how accurate a title that may be, it is derived by the formula Asc. + Venus - Mars... which sounds a bit more like "foreplay" to me, but we're dealing with a most highly advanced spiritual being here. Astrological Parts will change in their tenor, and affect, in accordance with the spiritual development of the individual. I have never figured out what it might have meant to the Nazarene, not yet, anyhow] is at 18° Gemini 34' 49". One might say that the 19th degree of Gemini, was most significant to the Nazarene...and especially the Sabian Symbol for that degree as that never changes, though the conjunction points to all those Parts and His natal Mars are ever changing with the precession of the sidereal.

Now, notice the position of the I.C. at the moment of the Solstice.
[When I started writing this I thought that the I.C. was in the 19th degree of Gemini, that is I thought it read as 18° Gemini 17' 16", and just before I started writing this paragraph, upon checking the chart to get the exact coordinates, I find that it is 16° and not an 18°. But seeing as to where Lilith is and Vesta, and Vesta being a legitimate, and a most significant, influence...as I have found from many years of study of the charts of many people, along with my own... that it being in direct, and almost exact, opposition to the natal position of Yeshu'a's natal Mars at 18° Sagittarius 57' 43", I have decided not to delete all of this and to just go ahead and post it. Vesta, according to the one source I have found to be the most appropriate, if not entirely correct, said... {and I don't remember exactly where, or of whom, this source is to be credited. The following is but 40 words in total and well within the limit allowed by the moderators.} "Its position shows where it is wisest to search for ones' uniqueness. Not by fulfilling personal and, or, selfish desires but rather renouncing them in the name of a Greater Cause. This allows one to find ones deep spiritual individuality."]

piercethevale

The astrological part of war = the second civil war? The 15' Virgo sun date is August 4-6th...conjunct Vesta, the asteroid of temperance, virtue and values. But that was last year's (northern hemisphere) winter solstice when the Great conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn in the cusp of 30' Capricorn/0' Aquarius occurred.

Ask and you shall receive, as the saying goes. I just so happen to have that in my files.
USA-Winter-Solstice-12-21-2020.png

piercethevale

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I POSTED LAST YEARS CHART FOR THE SOLSTICE MIA CULPA MIA CULPA
I'LL HAVE THAT RECTIFIED IN A MOMENT. tHANK YOU CAPAQUAPIS FOR YOUR POST AND MAKING ME AWARE OF MY GAFF.

piercethevale

Relevant and not relevant... geeze.. I made a mess of things by posting the wrong chart from my files. i.e. last years chart for the Winter Solstice, and then mistaking a 6 for an 8 on the correct chart... In my own defense, astrodienst could use a more readily identifiable font on their charts but my eyesight ain't what it used to be either...and I do so need to see an optometrist.

Yet, given what CapAquaPis wrote,, as to the chart I had mistakenly posted, and that Vesta was, once again this Solstice, nearly conj. to the M.C. of the event chart, I have to ask myself... 'What's up with that?'
Just a coincidence or is it of some certain astrological significance to the nation?