Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-24-2021, 07:46 PM

Want to know if Gemstone is harming

Hello,

D.O.B: 13th October, 1996
Time of birth:09.51AM
Place of birth: Secunderabad, India

1.) I am currently wearing a Yellow Sapphire which is 10 carats+, I have been wearing since this 10 months or so

I have recent been told by some learned senior astrologers that I should immediately remove this as Jupiter is the lord of my second house and wearing this is affecting my life

Is this true?

2.) The same astrologer after detailed analysis told that I should only wear a coral and a pearl. I know my coral and moon are weak but should i wear them?

3.) I have no friends in life and I am badly looking to settle in abroad. So, another astrologer has told me to wear a ruby ring and an emerald locket...will this help in any way? Some say that Ruby will hit my Venus and further impact chances of friendship

I know I am seeing 2-3 astrologers, but my time is not the best actually now...pretty dark...so need to take all the help being offered

Unread 08-25-2021, 11:10 AM

Re: Want to know if Gemstone is harming

Look at your Moon. It owns the ninth house and is placed in the twelfth house. You must wear a pearl.
Unread 08-25-2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Look at your Moon. It owns the ninth house and is placed in the twelfth house. You must wear a pearl.
So it won't harm me, right? What about Coral and Pukhraja? Btw, thank you so much for replying
Unread 08-26-2021, 04:25 AM

Re: Want to know if Gemstone is harming

The owner of the ninth house is the planet that governs your luck. It is the Moon. It is placed in an adverse twelfth house and therefore loses strength. You can now understand that your luck will be very weak unless you strengthen the Moon. This can be done by wearing a pearl.

Tags
gemstone, harming