Will I ever make a True friend

GeminiStarr

I know this usually isn't a topic asked about but I find that its difficult for me to find people I can trust and build friendships with.

I don't have one true friend and I am constantly faced with people who are envious and cruel to me. Even when I think Ive found a friend they are secretly my enemy.

I only have my mother who is close to me and is my only friend.

I want to make friends even its one. Is it possible for me?

Birth Info:

May 28, 1984
19:08
Brooklyn, NY
1'16 Scorpio Lagna

I was born during daylight savings time

Last edited:

creativei

Mercury indicates friends , and that mercury is with moon ,moon is mother and agely women so its not wonder that mother is your friend . also mercury is 6th is not welcome 6th is disputes litigations enemies services addictions rehabilitations abuses and victims . so you your social circle will have these types of friends only .

As per house lordship 11th is friends mercury owns 11th and 8th as well so indeed you have many obstacles sufferings face to face humiliation from friends . they may cheat you exploit you and will put you down, even you may have lost some money due to them 8th house is secrets you yourself said you have secretive friends , also you came to know many secrets regarding friends . most of them are poor addict and suffer much in life . comes from poor background . but suddenly rises in life they too will help you since jupiter is aspecting them . if you make your friends on sixth house matters its good , rest all wont stay for long time . since mercury owns 8th n 11th for certain period you have to be alone face disgrace in that but after certain stage suddenly things changes . those who defamed you comes to you ,will sing your glories . mercury sees mars as enemy . so it wont happy there . also that mercury is aspected by sat mars too , its better to be like this than having gangster type of friends . actually you attract those types of friends only . take care dont get caught in legal issues . they may pull you on those things . but since mercury is on venus star you get overseas friends lot different culture traditions persons attracts you . most of them will be females who is exotic and taboo breaking . but its good for maternal uncle n aunts you get help and support from them

currently running rahu dasa which is on 7th . you get many travels cross the seas will be spiritual good at writing publishing , will get support from friends sure . will get luxuries fond of relationships has many dreams on hubby and marriage will long for kids . very much obsessed in career and relationship chances of getting ill repute by some males . over indulgences . gives much importance to physical pleasures troubles from father and fatherly figures danger from pet animals and reptiles like snakes . pains in thighs in knees . obsessive eater , luxurious spender . will have liquor addictions . perverted attitude in relationships . expenditure increases because of lavish lifestyle . if in job, you expect transfers and promotions . if unmarried then may spouse on travel mostly professional different country from different background love happens suddenly like a spark . mostly get married before 2023 . only after marriage your life suddenly changes . you get all things including friends and social life . as soon as marriage happens 7th house gets activated 7th lord in 7th is very good for social life and also for lots of foreign journeys both for pleasure and professional .. so just wait for an year you gona get all good things in life .. .

GeminiStarr

Thank you so much for responding creativei

I'm sure my lagna is scorpio. I was born during daylight savings so the time zone has to be adjusted. Sorry I should have mentioned that before

creativei

Thank you so much for responding creativei

I'm sure my lagna is scorpio. I was born during daylight savings so the time zone has to be adjusted. Sorry I should have mentioned that before

Yeah yes sometimes my soft acts weird , but its ok now . hope your health is fine now . things will be fine hereafter your good time gonna start .

Good day .