What is my friend up to? (Worried about them, haven’t heard from them)

LittlexxMoon

I haven’t heard from them for some time and am concerned for them. I know they get tied up with work (workaholic) and become unresponsive when they get stressed, but it is thanksgiving so I’ve become worried. I know he has a lot going on but wasn’t seeing family this year. We are very close (technically friends, a little more) and don’t want to cause any awkwardness or interrupt if they are simply busy even though it’s been questionably long since I’ve heard from them. If there are any red flags here please let me know. Link to chart is here: https://ibb.co/Tgw8f3Z

IleneK

Premium Member
I haven’t heard from them for some time and am concerned for them. I know they get tied up with work (workaholic) and become unresponsive when they get stressed, but it is thanksgiving so I’ve become worried. I know he has a lot going on but wasn’t seeing family this year. We are very close (technically friends, a little more) and don’t want to cause any awkwardness or interrupt if they are simply busy even though it’s been questionably long since I’ve heard from them. If there are any red flags here please let me know. Link to chart is here: https://ibb.co/Tgw8f3Z

Being "a little more" than friends is like being a little pregnant. :tongue:

So, using 1st/7h significators, we see that they/Mars are strongly in their dignity in Aries and in their /7th house. So they are deeply involved in their own affairs.

You/Venus do not receive this well since they are in the sign of Venus' detriment, Aries.

They still receive you well, Venus being in Mars' sign of dignity. But the two of you are not on the same wave length, do not see eye to eye sign, since your two significators are disjunct, are separated by 5 signs, so do not aspect.

So I don't see any red flags, and I don't see this changing much, since Moon's next aspect is an opposition. To you/Venus.

They are just doing their own thing.

It's not too different if we look at it as friends. Your two significators are still disjunct, one sign apart, so the two of you are just not connecting.

LittlexxMoon

Thank you for your reply. I had a feeling they may have just gotten caught up with their own affairs but I did become worried because because of the nature of how they just “dropped off” in communicating. I have taken the approach to let this friendship (or whatever it is) blossom naturally at its own pace. No pressure from my end so I feel that is why he may still receive me well. I did have hope for something more to become of it, but I did have this feeling that he is extremely focused on his own life right now. It did leave me feeling sad, but this is reality. Thank you for the additional insight that this is unlikely to change. This confirms a lot of my intuition.

So, using 1st/7h significators, we see that they/Mars are strongly in their dignity in Aries and in their /7th house. So they are deeply involved in their own affairs.

You/Venus do not receive this well since they are in the sign of Venus' detriment, Aries.

They still receive you well, Venus being in Mars' sign of dignity. But the two of you are not on the same wave length, do not see eye to eye sign, since your two significators are disjunct, are separated by 5 signs, so do not aspect.

So I don't see any red flags, and I don't see this changing much, since Moon's next aspect is an opposition. To you/Venus.

It's not too different if we look at it as friends. Your two significators are still disjunct, one sign apart, so the two of you are just not connecting.

LittlexxMoon

Thank you for your response. I just saw the last part of this comment for some reason regarding friends. So you feel that this individual simply views me as a friend and nothing more due to lack of connection or because they simply deeply involved in their own life? I always felt we had a great connection. Is this one sided?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your response. I just saw the last part of this comment for some reason regarding friends. So you feel that this individual simply views me as a friend and nothing more due to lack of connection or because they simply deeply involved in their own life? I always felt we had a great connection. Is this one sided?

You are welcome.

No I am not saying this person views you only as a friend.

I am saying that if we looked at the chart as if they were a friend, then the disconnect, the inability to see eye to eye, between you is the still the same as if we were looking at them as a romantic interest.

In both scenarios, your significators do not aspect; they are disjunct.

LittlexxMoon

You are welcome.

No I am not saying this person views you only as a friend.

I am saying that if we looked at the chart as if they were a friend, then the disconnect, the inability to see eye to eye, between you is the still the same as if we were looking at them as a romantic interest.

In both scenarios, your significators do not aspect; they are disjunct.

Okay thank you so much for clarifying. I understand now. Thank you again!!