Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 02-03-2020, 08:02 PM

Smile Will I get married to her?

Hello, I have a girl in mind who is a relative and both families know each other. I wanted to marry her although there are no such proposals bother either side and I wish to take a step forward through parents.

My question is: Will the idea work out & eventually marry the person I have in mind. Will it be fruitful?

Also I don't know if she is interested in someone. We barely met once though haven't talked to each other. She's not married yet, that I know

I have this question in my mind which is quite bothering me from last few days as I don't know if I should make a move or stay away. I need help and I appreciate for your time & help in this regard.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...0&prmth=0&rs=0

Unread 02-03-2020, 10:48 PM

Smile Re: Will I get married to her?

Hey friend!
I think your chart link might be a little busted as it takes me to my astro.com homepage and not to the chart of your romantic interest. Although I just joined this site about 20 minutes ago so this might be a technical problem on my end!

Even without the chart I do think I should say that if you have feelings for them you should go for it! Some things are meant to be, others not- and you'll never truly know until you try

Best of luck in your romantic endeavors!!
Unread 02-04-2020, 01:07 AM

Re: Will I get married to her?

Thanks, @venusflythot
I do believe a few things require effort. At the same time, I can't defy cosmic fate. And these matters put in an awkward situation if either is interested
So, I want to seek help & better be prepared what may.

Last edited by kylo; 02-04-2020 at 01:23 AM.
Unread 02-04-2020, 01:23 AM

I have attached the image, as I see the issue with the link I have given for chart earlier
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_2gw_will_i_get_married_to_her.8187.15567.png (404.4 KB, 9 views)
Unread 02-04-2020, 06:50 AM

You're almost there with the posting, Kylo, but not yet. Can you try again without the distortion?
Thanks.
Unread 02-04-2020, 07:05 AM

Hi ElenaJ, I guess you are referring to the image. If not, could you explain what I'm missing?
https://ibb.co/Zhzc63C

Last edited by kylo; 02-04-2020 at 07:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kylo For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (02-04-2020)
Unread 02-04-2020, 07:19 AM

There is no relation between the two significators, moon and Saturn. In addition, south node is on the cusp of the 7th indicating that it wouldn't be the best solution for you in any case.
Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
sworm09 (02-04-2020)
Unread 02-04-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
There is no relation between the two significators, moon and Saturn. In addition, south node is on the cusp of the 7th indicating that it wouldn't be the best solution for you in any case.
Sorry.
I somehow expected this, so it is better to stay away from her altogether now & in the future? Thanks for taking the time Elena. Much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to kylo For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (02-04-2020)

Tags
marriage and family, married