Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-03-2014, 05:07 PM

Re: Beginning to Study Astrology

Scorpio rising is bad? Some of my fav people are scorp rising or heavy scorpio. @-@

Unread 10-03-2014, 05:27 PM

No, that's not what I meant. No rising is bad, nor lends to being a bad person per se.

Just saying I could understand why Hitler was as we was, as Scorpio Rising has a "dark" persona. Of course Hitler had specific positions/aspects that made him evil. But there are/have been/will be evil people of all risings/Ascendants.
Unread 10-03-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdesifem View Post
No, that's not what I meant. No rising is bad, nor lends to being a bad person per se.

Just saying I could understand why Hitler was as we was, as Scorpio Rising has a "dark" persona. Of course Hitler had specific positions/aspects that made him evil. But there are/have been/will be evil people of all risings/Ascendants.
I dont think aspects make you bad.. i think your choices of where to direct your energy do.. in my opinion. Plus i do not trust.. always the way people interpert aspects.. a lot is weird astrological discourse which comes from random peoples feelings or views or a place of bad abd fear and not good.. i find a lot of indian astrologers do that because it is very culturally specific. Like my sun op mars sounds worse when reading it than it is. I imagine someone in a war country with a great chart having it a lot worse... everything is relative to the socioeconomical enviornment and how the people view it.... a pampered person could experience the same amount of grief as a poor isolated person with the same aspect but the rest of the world might not.... also my merc 12 always been a better communicator than most of my peers.

Last edited by Love2Know; 10-03-2014 at 05:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-07-2015)
Unread 10-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I dont think aspects make you bad.. i think your choices of where to direct your energy do.. in my opinion. Plus i do not trust.. always the way people interpert aspects.. a lot is weird astrological discourse which comes from random peoples feelings or views or a place of bad abd fear and not good.. i find a lot of indian astrologers do that because it is very culturally specific. Like my sun op mars sounds worse when reading it than it is. I imagine someone in a war country with a great chart having it a lot worse... everything is relative to the socioeconomical enviornment and how the people view it.... a pampered person could experience the same amount of grief as a poor isolated person with the same aspect but the rest of the world might not.... also my merc 12 always been a better communicator than most of my peers.
This is true, I'd agree.

"The stars impel but don't compel" as they say
Unread 10-03-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdesifem View Post
This is true, I'd agree.

"The stars impel but don't compel" as they say
Excellent ^-^
Unread 10-26-2014, 08:42 PM

There is an essence also which can not be grasped by anyone wants to study...i.e
It is written in your chart if you CAN be an astrologer or not.
Unread 02-26-2015, 01:59 AM

well i am scorp too so..
Unread 09-07-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Well, when you are looking at your own chart, it will be the most difficult to interprete it by yourself. Astrology in my opinion is a research which complete your knowledge of yourself - but that is something what us occupy the whole life! We are too much nearby to ourselves, that makes us blind . For me I found it always easier to interprete charts of people who are unknown to me. Even the charts of my relatives are not so easy for me, and I don't know, why it is so. I suppose that astrology as an insight in our inner world is a similar mannor with an analysis. There also it isn't easy to do it alone yourself.

Sunny
would have to agree completely 100%...

Tags
astrology, beginning, study