Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-25-2019, 05:55 AM

Re: Beauty

"When U say I have a need to look good, I wud say it's more a need to feel good and healthy. And by feeling good and healthy I will look good anyway."

Health is a big concern of mars and Venus in virgo.

Have you had a check-up recently?

Unread 04-25-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
"When U say I have a need to look good, I wud say it's more a need to feel good and healthy. And by feeling good and healthy I will look good anyway."

Health is a big concern of mars and Venus in virgo.

Have you had a check-up recently?
I know I'm not healthy. That's why I'm looking to Venus to help with that.
Unread 04-25-2019, 04:17 PM

Venus ok, but do get a check-up.
Mars rules your 6th house of health, and natally it is square Jupiter and Uranus, and in the progression it squares Neptune. I can't help you on health matters in the charts, I don't know enough about it, but please do get it checked out, and let us know how it turns out.
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:24 PM

Thank you,

Well I've had heaps of check ups. I have adrenal fatigue. Trying to get that down with rest but getting too much d*mn pressure from husband to do more and more work. That's where this is all coming from. Nothing's ever good enough for him. He wants more money, bigger house and I'm supposedly gonna get that for him lol. I guess that's what my tarot is trying to tell me - to rest, focus on improving my marriage to create harmony and emotional abundance, and balancing priorities. I realised yesterday that I can squeeze exercise in if I work less. I don't have to give up my job. But I'll have to get my husband to understand that he can't have me do everything and still be healthy. He needs to accept that as a mum, I'm not gonna be able to do the equivalent of two jobs. It's hard for him to understand cos he's a workaholic (not healthy either) but he can't keep pushing me beyond what a human being can do.
Also I want to point out that some ppl seem to be fine with just working in life, without exercise. But over the years I've noticed that without exercise, my body builds up with stress and health probs. That's why I need to juggle the two.

Last edited by Abby83; 04-25-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:27 PM

If your using tarot, are you getting any recurring cards popping up for your questions on this matter ?
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
If your using tarot, are you getting any recurring cards popping up for your questions on this matter ?
Yeah 4 cards came out, 3x in a row, the same 4 cards. First one indicating rest, second advising to have harmonious fulfilling relationship with husband so we're on the same page and enjoying each other more. 3rd card saying to juggle priorities. 4th card saying to exercise.
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Yeah 4 cards came out, 3x in a row, the same 4 cards. First one indicating rest, second advising to have harmonious fulfilling relationship with husband so we're on the same page and enjoying each other more. 3rd card saying to juggle priorities. 4th card saying to exercise.
What cards were they ?
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:48 PM

I'm trying to figure out how I'll get this message across to my husband. Like, I want to sit down and show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make. Be disappointed in that of course. But that's the only thing I can think of. I wish he could just be satisfied with what we have.

I've had the flu the last 3 weeks and it was so bad I thought I was going to die. All my husband could say was'you've got your job interview on Tue.'
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:49 PM

10 of swords, 10 of cups, 2 of pentacles, Queen of wands.
Unread 04-25-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you,

Well I've had heaps of check ups. I have adrenal fatigue. Trying to get that down with rest but getting too much d*mn pressure from husband to do more and more work. That's where this is all coming from. Nothing's ever good enough for him. He wants more money, bigger house and I'm supposedly gonna get that for him lol. I guess that's what my tarot is trying to tell me - to rest, focus on improving my marriage to create harmony and emotional abundance, and balancing priorities. I realised yesterday that I can squeeze exercise in if I work less. I don't have to give up my job. But I'll have to get my husband to understand that he can't have me do everything and still be healthy. He needs to accept that as a mum, I'm not gonna be able to do the equivalent of two jobs. It's hard for him to understand cos he's a workaholic (not healthy either) but he can't keep pushing me beyond what a human being can do.
Also I want to point out that some ppl seem to be fine with just working in life, without exercise. But over the years I've noticed that without exercise, my body builds up with stress and health probs. That's why I need to juggle the two.
Had another look at your natal chart, your descendent (husband) is taurus, with Chiron the wounded healer there.
So guess who the ruler of your husband is, if not the Venus we have been talking about all this time!
Actually when you say you have to use Venus to get better, it was actually true in a metaphorical sense.
Your husband has to stop pressuring you, and pick up the rest or just accept things as they are, at least for the time being.
And at the same time, you have to learn to heal without being wounded. You have to learn to defend yourself without stabbing yourself. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Which does not mean in a violent way, but it does mean to pay attention so you don't shoot yourself in your own foot. (do you know the story of Chiron?).
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:01 PM

"show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make.".
You shouldn't even have to do this, shouldn't have to justify yourself.
He's the man of the house, he is the breadwinner, the earner. You handle the children and the home. Why is he putting so much pressure on you?
You are you, and he is he, and he has to understand that.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
10 of swords, 10 of cups, 2 of pentacles, Queen of wands.
Im reading the cards flowing into one another, not separately...

The 10 swords id see as you being run down and ill and your health dragging you down.
10 cups is you still needing to take care of your family even though your unwell.
2 pents Managing to Keep Going even Though you are Unwell, Too many Financial Commitments to take time off Work when being Ill or Too Busy, Mood Fluctuations, Fluctuating Energy.
Queen wands yourself getting back on your feet after your illness, because this is just what you have to do.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
"show him a list of what I do all day. He will then see how much money I'll potentially make.".
You shouldn't even have to do this, shouldn't have to justify yourself.
He's the man of the house, he is the breadwinner, the earner. You handle the children and the home. Why is he putting so much pressure on you?
You are you, and he is he, and he has to understand that.
He dreams of bigger better things and I'm apparently holding him back cos I'm not a 'careerwoman.' he can't seem to accept the life we are living. He wants a brand new two storey house with all 3 kids in private schools. That ain't gonna happen. But I'm not sure how to drive it through his head cos I'm so K of him telling me I need to get a 'proper job.'
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Im reading the cards flowing into one another, not separately...

The 10 swords id see as you being run down and ill and your health dragging you down.
10 cups is you still needing to take care of your family even though your unwell.
2 pents Managing to Keep Going even Though you are Unwell, Too many Financial Commitments to take time off Work when being Ill or Too Busy, Mood Fluctuations, Fluctuating Energy.
Queen wands yourself getting back on your feet after your illness, because this is just what you have to do.
Except - when turning to tarot my question was for advice, not for an image of my current situation. It was for advice on how to get healthy again when I have all these commitments.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Had another look at your natal chart, your descendent (husband) is taurus, with Chiron the wounded healer there.
So guess who the ruler of your husband is, if not the Venus we have been talking about all this time!
Actually when you say you have to use Venus to get better, it was actually true in a metaphorical sense.
Your husband has to stop pressuring you, and pick up the rest or just accept things as they are, at least for the time being.
And at the same time, you have to learn to heal without being wounded. You have to learn to defend yourself without stabbing yourself. You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Which does not mean in a violent way, but it does mean to pay attention so you don't shoot yourself in your own foot. (do you know the story of Chiron?).
Haha I was thinking the same about Venus and husband.

I just have him thinking about it all the time and he's on my back all the time. I just don't know how to get him to stop. Ive told him many times that what we have is good enough and I can't do anymore. And he gets upset. And then he says he wants to win the lotto. Far out, he plays the victim.

Last edited by Abby83; 04-25-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Except - when turning to tarot my question was for advice, not for an image of my current situation. It was for advice on how to get healthy again when I have all these commitments.
Tarot does that though, they will portray back to you whats going on through the tarot lense.

But its good you ended on the queen of wands, as they are telling you that you will/and can be strong enough to get better, to then be able to do what you need to do.

The first 3 cards were just telling you your current situation.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:18 PM

Lol Chrysalis, I asked tarot - how can I get husband to accept things as they are. I got 10 of cups and ace of cups. Ummm, do you think that means to stay positive and happy?
Edit: I pulled some more cards on this question and got the empress, 3 of cups, 9 of cups, high priestess.

Last edited by Abby83; 04-25-2019 at 09:27 PM.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Tarot does that though, they will portray back to you whats going on through the tarot lense.

But its good you ended on the queen of wands, as they are telling you that you will/and can be strong enough to get better, to then be able to do what you need to do.

The first 3 cards were just telling you your current situation.
This is true. And I love the queen of wands. She's so strong and healthy and independent and fun.
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Lol Chrysalis, I asked tarot - how can I get husband to accept things as they are. I got 10 of cups and ace of cups. Ummm, do you think that means to stay positive and happy?
Hmm not necessarily.

The 10 cups is you and your husbands commitment to each other, its your family, its a Yes to emotional stability and security, this is what you've already got. Its a Yes to wanting only the best and never giving up. But its a No to unrealistic expectations.

The ace cups with the ten cups are two passive cards....which equals no change.

They're both water cards which equals emotions, emotions come in many forms including love, happiness, spirituality, intuition, depression, repression, sadness, grief.

As this is not a new relationship, keeping in relation to your question, these two cards to me show contentment with the marriage, but with no new energy or movement for things to change, which could cause (any of the above) emotional spillage from the ace of cups.
ElenaJ (04-26-2019)
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:37 PM

He plays the victim?
Tell him to get a better job if he can't do what he wants to do on his salary. Or change his goals to fit his possibilities.
He shouldn't be putting his (imagined or real) shortcomings off on you. It would do wonders for his self esteem. NN is in your 8th house, so his earning potential is good.
The south node in your 2nd of self value gets you down, you have to resist and flip the energy to the north node.
Unread 04-26-2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Hmm not necessarily.

The 10 cups is you and your husbands commitment to each other, its your family, its a Yes to emotional stability and security, this is what you've already got. Its a Yes to wanting only the best and never giving up. But its a No to unrealistic expectations.

The ace cups with the ten cups are two passive cards....which equals no change.

They're both water cards which equals emotions, emotions come in many forms including love, happiness, spirituality, intuition, depression, repression, sadness, grief.

As this is not a new relationship, keeping in relation to your question, these two cards to me show contentment with the marriage, but with no new energy or movement for things to change, which could cause (any of the above) emotional spillage from the ace of cups.
Ok so being happy/satisfied with what we already have? I am. He's not.
Unread 04-26-2019, 12:43 AM

Quote:
He plays the victim?
Tell him to get a better job if he can't do what he wants to do on his salary. Or change his goals to fit his possibilities.
He shouldn't be putting his (imagined or real) shortcomings off on you. It would do wonders for his self esteem. NN is in your 8th house, so his earning potential is good.
The south node in your 2nd of self value gets you down, you have to resist and flip the energy to the north node.
Yes. Before marriage we said this is the life we wanted. But as soon as we had kids he became a sooky baby. We live in a 3 bedroom house with a front yard and a backyard big enough for kids to play and we have 3 kids. He has another 3 bedroom property he gets rent from. This is good enough for me.
Unread 04-26-2019, 05:07 AM

Sounds good enough for anyone!
Unread 04-26-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Sounds good enough for anyone!
Lol thank you so much 😍 for agreeing with me. My thoughts exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-26-2019)
Unread 04-26-2019, 09:14 AM

You made me laugh with your comment about Leo on the other thread. Relax, Leo is not easy to offend!
Aside from my Leo ascendent, by sheer coincidence my sun is exactly conjunct your ascendent, which might account a lot for why I took your situation to heart!
See, you can't cherry pick planets or aspects, or just sun signs!

Tags
beauty