Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-25-2019, 09:18 PM

Re: Revenge, getting even, and master at destroying someone's life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Yes, the 12th would be what is going on behind your back, and what is going on under the surface, including your subconscious.
The 7th is more up front and out in the open.
So, if you discover a 12th house person and bring them out in the open, do they become a 7th house? Good question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Soooo...in my natal, when I was unaware she was my enemy
.....she would have been 12th house
.......and now that she is a known enemy.....she is 7th........
Exactly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-25-2019)
Unread 04-25-2019, 10:57 PM

I used to call her my sister, until my Fathers funeral.

She was adopted when I was 7 and she was 6. She always had issues, that we all overlooked. After her behaviour for 5 days towards me, at my fathers memorial........it was insane......or maybe she is........it is good though that I be aware of what’s in the future though......such is life eh?😄
Unread 04-26-2019, 03:16 AM

The law as a body of knowledge is a 9th house matter. Cf. the 9th house as including philosophy and ethics.

Litigation and open enemies are a 7th house matter.

The 12th house rules secret enemies: the back-stabbers.

I've been married to a sun Libra for 22 years. They are strongly motivated by a sense of fairness and justice.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 04-26-2019, 04:25 AM

The theorema and practical of law itself come from Jupiter and the 9th house anyway, must have very strong Mercury, and both should preferably in sect and at angle. Just saying though.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-26-2019)
Unread 04-26-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post

The theorema and practical of law itself come from Jupiter and the 9th house
anyway, must have very strong Mercury,
and both should preferably in sect and at angle. Just saying though.
quote:
Jupiter rejoices by day
Mercury rejoices by day and by night
for it belongs to the diurnal sect by day
and to the nocturnal sect by night.
Diurnal stars rejoice with diurnal images
nocturnal stars rejoice with nocturnal images.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-27-2019)
Unread 04-26-2019, 10:23 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I used to call her my sister, until my Fathers funeral.

She was adopted when I was 7 and she was 6. She always had issues, that we all overlooked. After her behaviour for 5 days towards me, at my fathers memorial........it was insane......or maybe she is........it is good though that I be aware of what’s in the future though......such is life eh?😄
I would say she's a third house person for you, because she's your sister. Adopted, yes, and estranged, yes, but that doesn't make you not siblings. If you were raised as siblings, it counts as third house.

Bad sibling relationships as well as good ones can be third house.

If you're in a situation of constant rivalry or one upmanship with someone, that seems very seventh house to me. Twelfth would be they're sneaking around behind your back, gossiping about you meanly, that kind of thing.

If you've got anything shared between your twelfth house and your third, or your third and your seventh, that could speak to this relationship. By that, I mean the ruler of one of those houses placed in the other, or shared rulership, or planets in them aspecting each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-27-2019)
Unread 04-27-2019, 12:41 AM

I have Chiron is the 3rd in Aquarius.....my friends have said our "relationship" was weird to them......

As for secret enemy, I did not know how messed she was about me, I knew she was "weird" and she always did and said strange things.....when confronted she would lie about whatever it was she had said.......could never trust what she said.......I just didn't realize I was the target till 2012.......

So I think she was my 12th house......Neptune Scorpio....... now, I should look again at the transits of the memorial......I have an empty 7th Taurus on cusp......algol 1 degree into the 7th......alderbaron is there too in Gemini......

Here's my chart, the transits are for today.....for my own selfish curiousity.......but the chart is posted for yours.....

Thank you, Osamenor

Well the chart doesn't come through to you......so.....sheesh.......Sept 27 1960 11:34 am Pembroke Ont Canada......I copied and pasted it.....I'll figure it out......later......

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...&add=13&add=14

Last edited by Opal; 04-27-2019 at 01:09 AM. Reason: chart attachment doesn't work
Unread 04-27-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
The law as a body of knowledge is a 9th house matter. Cf. the 9th house as including philosophy and ethics.

Litigation and open enemies are a 7th house matter.

The 12th house rules secret enemies: the back-stabbers.

I've been married to a sun Libra for 22 years. They are strongly motivated by a sense of fairness and justice.
Yeah, my husband and I too.....don't care a lot about material things......but fairness and justice......Yup! with a capital "Y"
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Be careful of bolstering your case with what the Athenians thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War

The Spartans were the winners of this war, and they were a traditionally Martial society with Saturnine overtones.

The Spartans were the followers of Ares, which comes as no surprise to anyone who knows about their civilization.

Venusian force is certainly painted in a one-dimensional light, but I think Mars gets the same treatment since it is often seen as mostly blind and bone-headed.

However, I think it's where both of them share a sign with Saturn where we can see the power of these energies when applied with the discipline of Saturnine energy.

You might enjoy Julius Evola's "Metaphysics of War"
Except Sparta had its limits and was just stuck on war, it didn't last that long as a society and wasn't able to advance all that much, even losing battles eventually to Thebes and Macedonia.
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The19thLaw View Post
Except Sparta had its limits and was just stuck on war, it didn't last that long as a society and wasn't able to advance all that much, even losing battles eventually to Thebes and Macedonia.
Point taken, yet the legend of Rome has it that the founders were originated from a tryst with a mortal priestess and Mars. Rome stands and is thriving to this day.

And every society has its limitations.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 04-30-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Point taken, yet the legend of Rome has it that the founders were originated from a tryst with a mortal priestess and Mars. Rome stands and is thriving to this day.

And every society has its limitations.
Interesting you say that and Rome isn't exactly thriving, I mean Italy is not the UK, China, or America in terms of power.

Not sure where the origin between Rome and Mars is coming from though. Also, if we were to believe astrology, Rome has a Mars in Gemini, not exactly that domiciled.
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Interesting you say that and Rome isn't exactly thriving, I mean Italy is not the UK, China, or America in terms of power.

Not sure where the origin between Rome and Mars is coming from though. Also, if we were to believe astrology, Rome has a Mars in Gemini, not exactly that domiciled.
In my mind, being among the top power brokers in the world isn't synonymous with thriving.

Since we're talking about mythology and deities and their connection to these societies, I figure mentioning the connection between the society with the most longevity and Mars wouldn't be too out of line.

Which chart for Rome are you using?
Unread 04-30-2019, 03:01 AM

The unexamined assumption that an essentially dignified planet equates to actual supremacy in the field that it represents in reality is something that I am also opposed to. But I have no vendetta against Mars/Ares, so I won't minimise it's role whether astrologically or mythologically.

Signs and aspects that connote more methodical, colder and calculative approach or those that are able to predict and to "submerge" themselves in the mind of the opponent are also invaluable traits in someone who wants to win a battle/war/ . C.E.O Carter has it that Neptunian aspects are actually good for military generals for the latter reasons.
Unread 04-30-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Amen!!
I'm married to a Spartan family and all they want to do is fight. When there is peace they feel uncomfortable. They want to fight all the time. Indeed I witness this as unfavourable cos fighting gets no one nowhere. Especially for someone like me who's all about mother earth. There's such a hate towards femininity with the Spartans but those very same feminine qualities are essential for the psychological, emotional wellbeing of both men and women. In this Spartan family in particular there are illnesses such as mental illness, Parkinson's disease, spleen failure, MS, blood disorders and neurological disorders that all stem from lack of joy in life, the control and manipulation, and the constant fighting that goes on in this culture. The need to be number one is extreme with the Spartans but it doesn't do well socially at all. This is seen with my son. As much as ppl don't believe it gets passed on through genes, I have seen otherwise. But anyway, my whole point is yes, being Martian like that is detrimental to their ppl.
Unread 04-30-2019, 04:52 AM

Abby, what makes your partner's family "Spartan"?
Unread 04-30-2019, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Abby, what makes your partner's family "Spartan"?
They're from Sparta.
Unread 04-30-2019, 05:05 AM

Oh, you meant literally. Interesting.
Unread 04-30-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Oh, you meant literally. Interesting.
They live here in Australia. I must say, having a peaceful Czechoslovakian background growing up with friendly Aussies, I've never ever experienced anything quite like this Spartan family. It really is sad they keep fighting when they don't need to.
Unread 04-30-2019, 07:50 AM

"I mean Italy is not the UK, China, or America in terms of power. "
So how many countries are?
Italy is doing much better than the news would have you believe.
About its founding, here is the connection with mars:
"Romulus and Remus are the mythological twin brothers who founded the city of Rome...Romulus and Remus were twin boys born to a princess named Rhea Silvia. Their father was the fierce Roman god of war, Mars."
Unread 04-30-2019, 10:58 PM

I am embroiled in something right now......

I made a business deal with someone, I fulfilled my end of the bargain, totally and excellently.

They lied about their credentials. They lied about their abilities.

I wrote a letter of complaint, to the body/college that represents what he said he was.

I do not see this as a revenge thing. I see it as a justice thing. He will never misrepresent himself as what he is not again.

He probably sees me as destroying his life. I see it as he destroyed his own life.

I may or may not get money back from what is owed. The money is not the big issue.........misrepresentation, of a medical professional is......

Sun in Libra 4 apex of T-square to the opposition of Mars 3 Cancer and Moon 29 Sagittarius

Pluto within 4 degrees of my MC
Unread 05-12-2019, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
"I mean Italy is not the UK, China, or America in terms of power. "
So how many countries are?
Italy is doing much better than the news would have you believe.
About its founding, here is the connection with mars:
"Romulus and Remus are the mythological twin brothers who founded the city of Rome...Romulus and Remus were twin boys born to a princess named Rhea Silvia. Their father was the fierce Roman god of war, Mars."
Keyword, mythological.
Unread 05-12-2019, 06:18 AM

Smile Re: Revenge, getting even, and master at destroying someone's life.

Quote:
Keyword, mythological.
One man's "mythology" is another man's "religion". No question that the Romans at their most disciplined were exemplary soldiers.
Unread 05-12-2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
One man's "mythology" is another man's "religion". No question that the Romans at their most disciplined were exemplary soldiers.
As were many empires.

My point being, Mars in it rawness is brash but undisciplined unless aspected well by other planets. In conclusion, it is quite an overhyped planet and a person relying on just that part of their chart for war gets outwitted and defeated easily.
Unread 05-12-2019, 07:38 PM

Smile Re: Revenge, getting even, and master at destroying someone's life.

Quote:
As were many empires.

My point being, Mars in it rawness is brash but undisciplined unless aspected well by other planets. In conclusion, it is quite an overhyped planet and a person relying on just that part of their chart for war gets outwitted and defeated easily.
Mars alone can tell about fighting style, but not strategic ability. Napoleon had a grand trine with Mars in Virgo, Urania in Taurus, and Pluto in Capricorn. His downfall was a debilitated Neptune conjunct Mars, but he had great success prior to his "Waterloo".
Unread 05-12-2019, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Mars alone can tell about fighting style, but not strategic ability. Napoleon had a grand trine with Mars in Virgo, Urania in Taurus, and Pluto in Capricorn. His downfall was a debilitated Neptune conjunct Mars, but he had great success prior to his "Waterloo".
War is strategic ability, that is what wins it. Fighting styles might win battles but the rest win wars.

Tags
destroying, life, master, revenge