Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 04-27-2018, 04:38 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

The thing is I actually respect earth signs a lot, except for maybe Virgos, but Capricorns and Tauruses I have a lot of respect for. I respect wanting to stick to a routine and fighting for what is right.

What I do not respect are people who play power games out of fun and are prone to treating every encounter like Game of Thrones. I do not respect people who try to find as much possible about others while being secretive themselves. Most of all, I do not respect people who get easily offended and hold grudges, often plotting for revenge.

Want to know who I hate the most? The kinds of people that overpromote their signs and write countless BS articles on the entire internet about how it is the strongest sign.

So as you can see, I am cool with strong people who are stubborn. I just hate snakes and feel the need to be an eagle that scoops one up and eats it for lunch, tearing it apart bit by bit while doing so.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Andrea_'s Avatar
Andrea_ Andrea_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fully tired of dry facts. Also, I live in a cupboard
Posts: 158
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Might be biased since I'm a cap sun with cap ascendant (and frankly 4 other planets in cap, yes they all conjunct each other), but Scorps are far from being the most problematic people I've had to deal with, and I had to deal with a lot.

Mean guide for mean people: if you want to break someone, first win their trust and then betray them. Scorps will internalise the lesson and tell themselves "That's what I get for trusting people with this and that character traits/background". Or just make fun of something they do not have/they suffered for in the past.

I think it's more about Mercury and other placements influencing one's mental attitude/capacity. The most annoying ones to deal with for me are fixated minds, who once they hit a certain age simply become close-minded, accepting only what has worked for them until that point in life and what they grew accustomed to. Which pretty much comprises a big part of the population.

It's futile to try and explain someone rationally that the x or y tendency is harmful and shouldn't be tolerated if they grew up being scolded to do it or have been made fun of for not doing it. Example: it's extremely hard to try to modify someone's reaction and thinking once they hit their 30s (not to even mention when they're in their teens, unless you rip them out of their environment) and got used to seeing around them things such as: sexual assaults/offences and misogynistic behaviour, curses, corporal punishment... (again I might be biased, but males are more inclined towards these things due to some weird cultural tendencies in certain countries).

Oh, try convincing people that grew up in alcoholic entourages that they should give up smoking/drinking in social situations. Most will get pretty bad anxiety if they can't bottle up their thoughts and feelings with alcohol and smoke. Oh but that and STDs are perfectly normal... meanwhile, saying things such as "I am trying to become a better person by understanding the philosophical and spiritual lessons behind different astrological systems and also the world around me" is mostly a prohibited thing to say in a world where "common sense" is in fact pretty rare. Kinda how you are required to say at the start of every sentence now "without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified and without being racist and also #nohomo but it's not like I have anything against them really without offending anyone" because people literally can't tell the difference anymore unless you state it out loud, and even if it's a lie and you really are a "racist prick", they'll believe it anyways because you stated it. I'd love an astrological interpretation of the above happenings.

Try re-educating a kid who has been told for years of their life that they are ugly, stupid or have a disability (that's not an actual disability and could have been treated).

For me, Scorpios can be really receptive and sensitive, despite how some learn to toughen up, it's exactly because of the receptivity that remains and how they can perceive the people around them. If you chose the calm, clear way of showing someone who you are and your point of view, that is going to be better in the long run for all the parties involved rather than a fiery verbal burst and ego clash, but good luck refining that without reserving a lot of time for yourself. And watch out for that little stingy thing.

I also think the positive Saggi influence can help.

Last edited by Andrea_; 05-01-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea_ For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-12-2018)
  #28  
Unread 05-03-2018, 10:59 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_ View Post
For me, Scorpios can be really receptive and sensitive, despite how some learn to toughen up, it's exactly because of the receptivity that remains and how they can perceive the people around them. If you chose the calm, clear way of showing someone who you are and your point of view, that is going to be better in the long run for all the parties involved rather than a fiery verbal burst and ego clash, but good luck refining that without reserving a lot of time for yourself. And watch out for that little stingy thing.

I also think the positive Saggi influence can help.
Really do wish you could make your point more concisely but the issue is, I am not negotiating with a sociopath. I agree that the reasonable people of that sign can be good people but the less evolved ones are tyrannical sociopaths.

As for the little stingy thing, don't worry, because I am going to literally throw one into the fire of the sun and make them burn to ashes if it was to come to that.

It amazes me how astrology underestimates how other signs are incapable of having a brutal revenge tactic of their own.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 05-14-2018, 11:01 PM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.
I have never had trouble defeating a Scorpio but I would never want to. We play a different game. But that being said and I think I've told you this before but LEO, TAURUS, and PISCES defeat scoprio effortlessly. Think about what the signs represent. Scorpio is like a river. Taurus is like a big flat open field. A river only strengthens and brings nutrients to the field and the field produces fruit. Scorpio is like a river. PISCES is like an ocean. A river leading into an ocean is like adding one word to the dictionary. PISCES accepts Scorpio and never fights it because it just adds to what they already are. SCORPIO is like a river. LEO is a jungle cat. I beg you to watch planet Earth. Lions and tigers hunt in the river. They kill alligators and fish effortlessly. LEO hunts SCORPIO to live!
I've also said this before every signs greatest weakness is the reverse square. Leo's worst enemy. TAURUS. If you watch planet Earth or know about the animal kingdom you know that an OX or BULL is the most dangerous animal a lion can hunt they are too big and powerful and could kill a lion with one rear kick or the lion could be trampled by the herd. Remember weakness =reverse square
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 05-15-2018, 02:36 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

This is the first time I have heard the word "reverse square", could not find anything on google about it.

As for your examples, it seems like Pisces is the only one that works well.

A lion can easily get drowned by a flood or angry river rushing hard.

As for Taurus, debatable, if it is a flat land then it needs the river to grow its fruit but it can also get that from rain itself.

But from real life examples, especially using politics, you make sense.

Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio, the biggest losses in her career came to Barack Obama (Leo sun) and especially Donald Trump (A Gemini sun with Leo rising and a lot of Leo influence).

As I have suggested in the past, a Leo can simply bring the whole fight out into the public and win a decisive battle. Scorpios tend to be secretive and in their own world, they believe what they say is right even though it is wrong and lesser evolved people of that sign tend to be full blown hypocrites. They will accuse someone of being a bigot one day and talk about how bigotry is so evil but the next day, act like actual bigots themselves.

I've long believed that as soon as you extract a Scorpio out of the dark and their own little clique and put them on display to the general public, it is like bringing a vampire out into the sunlight, it nullifies them. They are not good at defending themselves from public opinion other than saying "look I am right okay? stop bothering me! You are all stupid!".

It is part of why I think Geminis can be so effective against them because they are such great communicators and social people.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 05-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
This is the first time I have heard the word "reverse square", could not find anything on google about it.

As for your examples, it seems like Pisces is the only one that works well.

A lion can easily get drowned by a flood or angry river rushing hard.

As for Taurus, debatable, if it is a flat land then it needs the river to grow its fruit but it can also get that from rain itself.

But from real life examples, especially using politics, you make sense.

Hillary Clinton is a Scorpio, the biggest losses in her career came to Barack Obama (Leo sun) and especially Donald Trump (A Gemini sun with Leo rising and a lot of Leo influence).

As I have suggested in the past, a Leo can simply bring the whole fight out into the public and win a decisive battle. Scorpios tend to be secretive and in their own world, they believe what they say is right even though it is wrong and lesser evolved people of that sign tend to be full blown hypocrites. They will accuse someone of being a bigot one day and talk about how bigotry is so evil but the next day, act like actual bigots themselves.

I've long believed that as soon as you extract a Scorpio out of the dark and their own little clique and put them on display to the general public, it is like bringing a vampire out into the sunlight, it nullifies them. They are not good at defending themselves from public opinion other than saying "look I am right okay? stop bothering me! You are all stupid!".

It is part of why I think Geminis can be so effective against them because they are such great communicators and social people.
Youre not gonna find what I'm talking about on Google haha. This is real life experience not a bunch of book studying. But don't dissect it too much it's just symbolism. But seriously take a look at how a tiger kills animals in the river. Then watch a lion try to take down a bull.
And cats can swim. And Scorpio isn't an angry river. If the river we're to flood. It would need to be fueled by Pisces seas or aquarius storms. Coming down capricorn mountains or virgo hills. The river must become more than itself to overflow. You know what I mean? Scorpio alone cannot deafeat leo. Leo hunts Scorpio.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 05-15-2018, 05:06 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,586
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Capricorn rules the ocean too actually. Pisces doms like me win because we dream the Scorpios away and move onward in the waters of life.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 09-05-2018, 12:51 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Come to think of it, the least emotional of signs are the ones that do the best against this problematic water sign but then again, modern astrology has been worshiping this garbage sign for the past few years.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 09-05-2018, 03:38 AM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 891
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I think it's unkind to call a sign "garbage". Also I don't see why you get so worked up over other people worshiping Scorpios. Why do you care? Does it impact you in any way?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 09-05-2018, 03:44 AM
GemwDepth GemwDepth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,088
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

In my experience, Mars in Taurus is one position that can fight a Scorpio when angered beyond its tolerance point. This Mars can reach a stubbornness and anger point of no return, where they then may go for the Scorched Earth Policy. It's not rational, or may not even be smart, but a pissed off, insane Mars in Taurus is destructively stubborn and has the will and stamina to make the destruction last.

Scorched earth policy meaning -- I don't give a F how much I get hurt, as long as it means it will hurt and destroy you. A lose-lose scenario is something even a Scorpio will fear. It also completely obliterates their sense of control.

And if that Mars somehow aspects a planet in Scorpio, such as Saturn, Pluto, or Uranus, that gives it more power (or insanity however you view it) to that Mars.

Mars in Taurus may not be "conventionally" strong, as it's in detriment, but it can be destructively stubborn. And sometimes scorched earth policy is the only way to take down a bully. Think Napoleon and Hitler during the two World Wars, both were defeated by Russia.

The problem with Mars in Capricorn (in my experience) is that its too self-serving and rational. Mars in Cappy wants to protect its own self-interest. Perhaps in some occasions its strength, stamina and strategy can outwit a Scorpio. But rarely will it be "insane" enough to provide that power that will destroy a Scorpio to its core. And destructive insanity is what you need to teach low level Scorps a lesson.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 09-23-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 09-09-2018, 06:44 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I think a Gemini or Leo Mars that doesn't fear the spotlight will win against a Scorpio everytime, Scorpio mars hate the spotlight as it shows to the world their weaknesses.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 09-10-2018, 09:14 PM
GemwDepth GemwDepth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,088
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
I think a Gemini or Leo Mars that doesn't fear the spotlight will win against a Scorpio everytime, Scorpio mars hate the spotlight as it shows to the world their weaknesses.
I think you are being egocentric. I think you are just looking into your own chart, its placements and looking for affirmation.

But:

Gemini - Gemini's in any planet usually don't care enough to want to battle Scorpios. They lack staying power and will move on to the next thing. They are not in the Scorpio's league. However, what they have "above" them is that their lightheartedness is a secret plus, they wont care if they lose, while it will torment the Scorpio for eons.

Leo - leo and scorpio can be arch-enemies. Much depends on the scenario and other factors. Leo and Scorpio can later become the best of friends - as they share loyalty in common, and Leo are known to be forgiving and generous. But I've also seen Leo's being manipulated by Scorpios, as they are highly susceptible to flattery.

Can we stop with the Scorpio bashing here? I think much of this is just a personal bias.

The people who truly "wins" against Scorpios are the ones who refuse to play at their level, doesn't give them fuel for any grudges, and eventually gets them to regret their low-level actions, and possibly transform in their own time, which can be decades as Scorpios are fixed signs.

Scorpios will only change their ways if fueled internally, if they see examples to be inspired by, and hopefully, with the wisdom of time. They wont change for any situation or anybody. Fighting with them at their level for extended periods, is wasted time.

Best to make a strong and defensive point, then leave them to themselves for good, with zero regrets behind you.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 09-10-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 09-11-2018, 01:05 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Leos forgiving?

You lost all credibility there, I mean ALL. A fixed sign is NEVER forgiving, should take that into account. I just hate the lies that are being spread here, to think that a fixed sign won't hold grudges is pure insanity, in fact it is the kind of stuff that makes me barf at modern astrology.

Now as for your points.

Geminis are masters at destroying character, they do it better than just about any sign out there. Scorpios try to keep their intentions hidden and are often scared to death of being exposed, Gemini is the messenger sign that exposes. As you can see, a clear mismatch.

As fo Leo vs Scorpio.

Same logic. Leos are masters at fighting in the spotlight and bringing the fight out into the public for the world to see. Scorpios have to keep everything hidden and behind closed doors.

The Scorpio way is to keep a good face in public while doing their damage behind closed doors, Leos and Geminis are signs of the public, they will simply air the dirty laundry and keep hitting until the fight ends.

Even Geminis are quite adept at destroying a social reputation, things that Scorpios are desperate for as it is a power hungry sign.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 09-11-2018, 01:28 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,410
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I agree that Geminiís are social predators, playing one side of against the other and basically can character assassinate. Gemini and Scorpio is a deadly mix like Gemini sun Scorpio moon.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 09-11-2018, 01:36 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I agree that Geminiís are social predators, playing one side of against the other and basically can character assassinate. Gemini and Scorpio is a deadly mix like Gemini sun Scorpio moon.
Not really.

I would say Leos and Gemini are a much deadlier mix. Scorpios try to be edgy and act tough but are actually quite spineless. Most of the times they try to do their damage behind the scenes but crumble as soon as their garbage is called out.

Leos are actually great at talking themselves out of trouble even when caught red-handed, see it all the time in politics and sports.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 09-11-2018, 01:55 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,410
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I find spineless people to be quite deadly. You would think Leo would be too busy trying to look good to really care and they should hoeofully love themselves enough to not want to destroy another.

I read you mention that Leoís are seen as a very positive sign and this is true but remember the sun rises and falls. When it falls they can be very depressed lions.

But any sign can be bad. A mars conjunct Pluto in Leo would be a worthy opponent.

But I think it depends on the relationship yhe person has with himself. Any type of person can be venemous.

At work I have two ladies not being nice to me. The leader is a cancer Sun and her side kick is an Aries sun Virgo rising.

Its ok though, Iím handling myself well. But I still canít control the negativity of other people.

What helps me win is my basic knowledge of transits. With Saturn turning direct, I am enjoying the rewards of winning because I see them as just insecure people and I have worked hard on myself and my issues and this has made me indefatigable.

Indefatigable is a favourite word of mine. It means nothing can destroy me.

Mind you, I can be destroyed easily because Iím still pretty vulnerable but having confidence helps. These people who try to hurt me are insecure and so are weak already, itís easy to use that against them by being strong.

But a poisonous person can really destroy you, they rest how strong you are and often win. They will really fight a good game and always fire back with a negative opinion about you to justify to themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 09-11-2018, 02:56 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Be weary of Cancers, those people have fight power for days, it is the sign of Alexander the Great and IMO the strongest water sign. Some of the best MMA fighters have it as their sign and so did some of the strongest historical figures.

IMO, Leos in general make for tough opponents. People underestimate how prideful people out there will throw away everything to come out on top. I mean family, friendships and everything in order to get even.

I think given the sense of self-importance that a Leo has along with the willingness to be noticed, the revenge and tactics will often involve getting back on the largest scale possible instead of something petty.

Scorpio is the embodiment of "all bark no bite".
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 09-11-2018, 08:17 PM
GemwDepth GemwDepth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,088
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

You seem very determined in denouncing the Scorpio sign in general, and validating all the signs in your own chart (Gemini, Leo) so I rest my case.

To me, Astrology is meant for detached understanding and wisdom. It's not a tool to glorify anyone's ego.

I do not believe there is any point in contributing my knowledge any further. I'll remove myself now.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 09-11-2018, 10:09 PM
ynnest ynnest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,086
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Both scorpio and leo are equal but different. Two persons with one of these placements each could complement each other in a wonderful way if thats the viewpoint one takes. In regards to fights the one with light in his/her heart always in essence wins regardless of what the sign is.

Y
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ynnest For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-12-2018)
  #45  
Unread 09-18-2018, 05:22 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,216
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

All,

Personal attacks are not allowed. I just deleted several attacking posts.

Any more attacks in this thread, and it will be closed.

On the rules,
Osamenor
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 09-20-2018, 03:28 AM
Syrus Syrus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

From what I've noticed, scorpios are always beefing earth signs.


Virgos tend to see the secrets of a scorpio better than other signs, and are more likely to try and expose them, but scorpios most of the time win because virgo is too much of a repressive submissive sign.


Capricorns beat scorpios but they dont do it in a "revenge" way, they do it in goal orientated ways, like who climbs to the time, whos business was more successful, who made more money. They see life as a race and they will make sure they finish the race, scorpios lose eventually as they run out of gas.


Taurus from what I noticed always seem to be at war or engaged into something with scorpios. I've seen them both at war and both signs take loses. But a I've seen Taurses really make scorpios take some hard loses, that bull ram is powerful, scorpios can barely recover. When a taurses goes for you, they really go for you.


Aries and scorpiosis just a case of lovers and haters, once minute they love eachother, next minute they are beefing like crazy. It's fun and drama, scorpios love that aries are always beefing but they move on and continue as if nothing happened.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 09-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Andrea_'s Avatar
Andrea_ Andrea_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: fully tired of dry facts. Also, I live in a cupboard
Posts: 158
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
From what I've noticed, scorpios are always beefing earth signs.


Virgos tend to see the secrets of a scorpio better than other signs, and are more likely to try and expose them, but scorpios most of the time win because virgo is too much of a repressive submissive sign.


Capricorns beat scorpios but they dont do it in a "revenge" way, they do it in goal orientated ways, like who climbs to the time, whos business was more successful, who made more money. They see life as a race and they will make sure they finish the race, scorpios lose eventually as they run out of gas.


Taurus from what I noticed always seem to be at war or engaged into something with scorpios. I've seen them both at war and both signs take loses. But a I've seen Taurses really make scorpios take some hard loses, that bull ram is powerful, scorpios can barely recover. When a taurses goes for you, they really go for you.


Aries and scorpiosis just a case of lovers and haters, once minute they love eachother, next minute they are beefing like crazy. It's fun and drama, scorpios love that aries are always beefing but they move on and continue as if nothing happened.
That applies, of course, to a highly capitalist environment where everyone thinks racing, defeating people and money is all that matters, that life is a constant battle, and where society actively reinforces it ^. How do these signs do in the context of different NATION charts, if that is a thing?

In the way this problem is put, who has a longer shadow in negative contexts, the common factor I see is people being afraid of being exposed as who they really are or meeting upfront people - the energy of Pluto. Everyone wants to live in a psychological fluffy cradle where no one questions them or has anything to teach them because they reached Nirvana xD
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 09-21-2018, 01:12 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Its weird you guys say that earth signs and Scorpios beef, I rarely see this. If anything, I notice that outside of Taurus (due to being a fixed sign like Scorpio), Scorpios actually get along quite well with most earth sign. I notice that Virgos and Scorpios tend to make almost the best of friends.

Now what I have personally noticed is that Scorprios beef the most with all fire sign except for Aries, think it has to do with being ruled by Mars (at least originally). It makes sense too because Scorpio is water and water does not mix well with fire.

Scorpios really do not like Sags, I mean really don't.

Scorpios and Leos really do not get along at all, there is this sense of Scorpios trying to harass Leos through passive aggressive and often even direct insults, even trying to embarrass a sign with a lot of pride and that rarely goes down well.

As for who wins, who knows, but I know being a Leo myself I am not going to back down from some provocative power-hungry sadistic sign just because "astrologers" are going around saying it is unbeatable, my response to that is challenge accepted.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 09-21-2018, 04:35 AM
Syrus Syrus is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 35
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
Its weird you guys say that earth signs and Scorpios beef, I rarely see this. If anything, I notice that outside of Taurus (due to being a fixed sign like Scorpio), Scorpios actually get along quite well with most earth sign. I notice that Virgos and Scorpios tend to make almost the best of friends.

Now what I have personally noticed is that Scorprios beef the most with all fire sign except for Aries, think it has to do with being ruled by Mars (at least originally). It makes sense too because Scorpio is water and water does not mix well with fire.

Scorpios really do not like Sags, I mean really don't.

Scorpios and Leos really do not get along at all, there is this sense of Scorpios trying to harass Leos through passive aggressive and often even direct insults, even trying to embarrass a sign with a lot of pride and that rarely goes down well.

As for who wins, who knows, but I know being a Leo myself I am not going to back down from some provocative power-hungry sadistic sign just because "astrologers" are going around saying it is unbeatable, my response to that is challenge accepted.



See thing is, Taurses oppose scorpio for a reason, their interaction goes like this. scoprio stings a taurus, taurus ignores, scorpio stings taurus, taurus ignores, but when taurus finally stings its not a sting, its a full head on charge that breaks a scorpio which causes them to undergo death and rebirth, (scorpios are associated with death and rebirth). A taurus charge has been building up for a very long time, and while they were building up they were learning alot about the situation making it so that they naturally hit their target.


yes virgos and scorpios have that connection, but they also go at it. They are feminine signs, so it's about under the surface, and they can both see under the surface, both are scheming signs, theyll beef eachother aswell, they both keep secrets and hide alot, they are allies in deception.



scoprios ad aries do beef, but it's like a small everday beef, they dont tend to get serious on eachother.



yes ive noticed alot of sags dont like scorpios, they really dont get along, sags can pick up vibes and dont like a scorpios dark vibes. yup scorpios and leos clash.


aquarius will alot beef scorpios, well not beef, but an aquarius will check a scorpio logically, scorpios like hiding and having insight into people, because aquariuses can see the bigger picture and they are the sign of psychology and the mind, scorpios dont like how a aquarius can have a read of them.



scoprios are not unbeatable dude. its like you said, thats cookbook astrology, pop astrology, lesser weakling astrology. Personally for me, I think the strongest sign is capricorn, well not the sun sign, but the moon sign capricorn is in my opinion the strongest, if the cap sun vs the cap moon were the beef, the moon would win. being strongest is also overated, being powerful is also overated too, life is bigger than that, WAY bigger.


A leo is not interested in winning over a scorpio, a leo loses interest fast, thats your virgo moon thats got issues, because your moon is sensitive and can pick up the negativity and analyse things. Leo moons dont give a ****, leo moons feel like kings, everything is a glorius day for a leo moon. party time
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 09-21-2018, 05:21 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,216
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post

Scorpios and Leos really do not get along at all,
Which is, of course, why you, a Leo, always date Scorpios....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-21-2018)
Reply

Tags
chart, defeat, natal, placements, problematic, scorpios, signs, zodiac

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.