Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-18-2018, 04:52 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-19-2018, 01:18 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,037
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.
I knew someone with Scorpio Moon, the rest was Sun, Venus, Mercury, Mars ALL in Capricorn. SO I'd say before coming to this life he tried really hard to balance the Scorpio energy in his SOUL... *cough* I mean Moon lol.

It's a working progress. He was still lying, manipulative, cheating, but he all did that when he felt powerless. With age he learned how to control that and have some empathy for others. His emotions are still explosive, and seem to pile up alot and explode in a very unhealthy way. However, all this Capricornian energy does seem to buffer things.

I myself am a Capricorn and he always says I was the only person ever that helped him transform so much. He is close to the phoenix stage, so I'd say you are totally right with the Capricorn energy.

I have Venus in Scorpio, but I don't have much trouble with it. I've never lied or cheated to a partner. Sometimes I *do* try to manipulate subconsciosuly, but it's usually for something small, and I realize pretty fast what I'm doing and an alarm in my head goes off *ABORT MISSION NOW*

I think Sag can possibly be helping Scorpio, to transform it's dark energy in a more positive one? Not sure, it's just a theory.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-19-2018, 02:46 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I am not talking about helping, I am talking about defeating and trucking over to teach it a lesson.

So far, it seems as if Capricorns are the only ones who are made specifically to break and defeat Scorpio placements.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-19-2018, 05:14 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,037
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
I am not talking about helping, I am talking about defeating and trucking over to teach it a lesson.

So far, it seems as if Capricorns are the only ones who are made specifically to break and defeat Scorpio placements.
Well I sort of see it the same way. They are not the people who would take help, because they think they don't need it really. I have a friend with Scorpio moon too, they somehow always believe they are FINE, got nothing to change in themselves, and everyone else is an a**hole and deserves the boot.

In my eyes , they need help. Like a lot of it. ANd indeed it comes with breaking. Can't tell you the numerous fights I've had with both of them, cruel ones. And yeah scorpio moon can be cruel,and any other placement of Scorpio, extremely mean and cruel. They believe they speak the truth, but they just hide their own hurt ego with cruelty.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-19-2018, 08:16 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Stop relating your views of Scorpio to Pluto. Your having a problem with Scorpio clearly your work proves they are ruled by Mars, violence/war/rape etc. Pluto is the transformation side (at least on a cyclical level) as a Pluto person I can say that the Phoenix thing is much more accurate to Pluto aspects to planets, not to Mars aspects. Pluto may be heavy in some of these Scorpio charts but you should leave us out of it completely. Btw you seem to take on the traits of these terrible people you think your speaking of.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-19-2018, 08:37 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,037
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Stop relating your views of Scorpio to Pluto. Your having a problem with Scorpio clearly your work proves they are ruled by Mars, violence/war/rape etc. Pluto is the transformation side (at least on a cyclical level) as a Pluto person I can say that the Phoenix thing is much more accurate to Pluto aspects to planets, not to Mars aspects. Pluto may be heavy in some of these Scorpio charts but you should leave us out of it completely. Btw you seem to take on the traits of these terrible people you think your speaking of.

First of all, there is always a low vibrational manifestation of signs, and high vibrational. I love my scorpios because they all reached the Plutonian level you speak of. And they are people I admire greatly. However, there is a lower vibrational side of them, and it's the one I was speaking of. it's a natural evolution of an energy.
It's honestly not my problem you got offended. I have 8th house in Scoprio, with Venus and NN in it, so Scorpio becomes my 3rd dominant sign. And yes, I can too exhibit those qualities too, not only because of the scorpio energy, other factors too, however it's quite strong of you to say I exhibit qualities of cruelty in my previous post lol.

I don't get offended when people talk about how dull, boring and cold Capricorns are.
People gotta stop taking those things personally. It's ridiculous.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-19-2018, 08:54 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
First of all, there is always a low vibrational manifestation of signs, and high vibrational. I love my scorpios because they all reached the Plutonian level you speak of. And they are people I admire greatly. However, there is a lower vibrational side of them, and it's the one I was speaking of. it's a natural evolution of an energy.
It's honestly not my problem you got offended. I have 8th house in Scoprio, with Venus and NN in it, so Scorpio becomes my 3rd dominant sign. And yes, I can too exhibit those qualities too, not only because of the scorpio energy, other factors too, however it's quite strong of you to say I exhibit qualities of cruelty in my previous post lol.

I don't get offended when people talk about how dull, boring and cold Capricorns are.
People gotta stop taking those things personally. It's ridiculous.
This wasn't directed at you in any way. The op has 1 million posts about this same topic. Pluto could rule high vibration in Aries too for that matter. I have Pluto,Venus, and Mercury, also Chiron in Scorpio, an 8th house moon (but I don't think the houses are valid because there us no proven system), by your standards this probably out does my lone Saggitarius Sun and my Lone Leo Moon. While I can't confirm this (as the astrology I know always puts the sun and moon first) I can say my Pluto moon and my Pluto Jupiter (Suns ruler) give it validity. Also I have a Capricorn Mars (or Sun in your system) it's not boring energy. It's dark, twisted, diabolical and edgy, not boring.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-20-2018, 03:41 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Well I sort of see it the same way. They are not the people who would take help, because they think they don't need it really. I have a friend with Scorpio moon too, they somehow always believe they are FINE, got nothing to change in themselves, and everyone else is an a**hole and deserves the boot.

In my eyes , they need help. Like a lot of it. ANd indeed it comes with breaking. Can't tell you the numerous fights I've had with both of them, cruel ones. And yeah scorpio moon can be cruel,and any other placement of Scorpio, extremely mean and cruel. They believe they speak the truth, but they just hide their own hurt ego with cruelty.
Sometimes, you have to fight cruelty with even more cruelty until they break.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-20-2018, 05:42 AM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
Sometimes, you have to fight cruelty with even more cruelty until they break.
I disagree. That's the worst thing about dealing with cruel people, the temptation to indulge them is high. When you start fighting them you become just like them. Best thing to do is ignore them, and if you can't do that leave them (your job). Then get ready for the next one you bump into.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-20-2018, 06:15 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Fight cruelty with love and if that doesn't work isolation. The bully can't do anything if everyone ignores him to the point where he almost doesn't exist.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-20-2018, 06:33 AM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Fight cruelty with love and if that doesn't work isolation. The bully can't do anything if everyone ignores him to the point where he almost doesn't exist.
Yeah that's pretty good advice Whoam1. That's happened to me. Being ignored by almost everyone is very soul destroying.
I think that's a form of bullying, I think it's called "mobbing". I wasn't being cruel to anyone though.

I agree with the Love bit, love yourself.

I don't think that's going to work here though. These things have a way of coming to a end naturally anyway.

I've been in the OPs position with a cruel boss, and I wish I'd left sooner before I was driven out.

P
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,037
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
This wasn't directed at you in any way. The op has 1 million posts about this same topic. Pluto could rule high vibration in Aries too for that matter. I have Pluto,Venus, and Mercury, also Chiron in Scorpio, an 8th house moon (but I don't think the houses are valid because there us no proven system), by your standards this probably out does my lone Saggitarius Sun and my Lone Leo Moon. While I can't confirm this (as the astrology I know always puts the sun and moon first) I can say my Pluto moon and my Pluto Jupiter (Suns ruler) give it validity. Also I have a Capricorn Mars (or Sun in your system) it's not boring energy. It's dark, twisted, diabolical and edgy, not boring.
Of course, there is a reason Capricorn is asigned to the Devil in tarot especially.
In general I don't think Pluto, Uranus and Neptune should be assigned to any zodiac. They should be collective planets, not personal to any zodiac sign.
I think the house cusp sign does matter, because when it's in its on rulling it strengthens the house. Scorpio is perhaps the strongest sign from the fixed ones, same as Capricorn is strongest from the cardinals.
I'm sorry for the outburst, it seemed like it was directed at me.

It's just a discussion, no one should have their feelings offended.

Also cruelty can only be fought with love and forgiveness, nothing else. And harsh truth. It's important to define what is cruel. When I was getting attacked by the person I talk about (he is Scorpio dominant, even thought a Capricorn) the more I was lowering my head, and showing hurt feelings, the more he was thriving on that, taking me down even more. So in this case love and compassion did not work. The moment I burst, and told him the brutal truth no one ever has, that broke him down. But truth and honesty should not be considered as cruel. Harsh,yes, cruel nu uh.

Everyone knows Capricorns can bring the brutal truth with no sugar coating and make you wanna go hide somewhere and cry, till the world ends. (I have many capricorn friends, lord help me)
So perhaps this is why Capricorn can break Scorpio's ego. Because Scorpio needs an intense transformation and can only receive it when they reached the ultimate truth. Peeled the layers of their fears and ego, that combined create their cruel nature.

Fear and ego is a combo that each sign manifests, but some manifest it in a bit more.. destructive way. Same as Aries would jump up and trash the place, maybe even someone's face haha.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
AstroAssist (04-20-2018)
  #13  
Unread 04-20-2018, 10:32 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

I have an exalted Capricorn Mars and Saturn aspects both of my luminaries (tightly to the Moon and the only aspect to the Sun). I know of Capricorn energy and of the deceitful withhold nature of Mars in Capricorn. I've seen these three traits as core Capricorn "Independent, Discontent, Wild." (In my tropical zodiac im actually a Sun in Capricorn). Many forget that Capricorn is duel natured being if both mars and saturn...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-20-2018, 02:35 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Moon rising View Post
I disagree. That's the worst thing about dealing with cruel people, the temptation to indulge them is high. When you start fighting them you become just like them. Best thing to do is ignore them, and if you can't do that leave them (your job). Then get ready for the next one you bump into.
Except such people with Scorpio placements will then try to ruin your next job by gossiping to your boss and spreading rumors to try and stop you, hate to disagree but if it was as simple as leaving a job that would be great. I personally would not be on this forum if that was the situation.

Some people need to be crushed and broken, even if absolute merciless cruelty is used against them, in order to get them to back off. Then you break them a few more times until they go away limping.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-20-2018, 02:37 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Of course, there is a reason Capricorn is asigned to the Devil in tarot especially.
In general I don't think Pluto, Uranus and Neptune should be assigned to any zodiac. They should be collective planets, not personal to any zodiac sign.
I think the house cusp sign does matter, because when it's in its on rulling it strengthens the house. Scorpio is perhaps the strongest sign from the fixed ones, same as Capricorn is strongest from the cardinals.
I'm sorry for the outburst, it seemed like it was directed at me.

It's just a discussion, no one should have their feelings offended.

Also cruelty can only be fought with love and forgiveness, nothing else. And harsh truth. It's important to define what is cruel. When I was getting attacked by the person I talk about (he is Scorpio dominant, even thought a Capricorn) the more I was lowering my head, and showing hurt feelings, the more he was thriving on that, taking me down even more. So in this case love and compassion did not work. The moment I burst, and told him the brutal truth no one ever has, that broke him down. But truth and honesty should not be considered as cruel. Harsh,yes, cruel nu uh.

Everyone knows Capricorns can bring the brutal truth with no sugar coating and make you wanna go hide somewhere and cry, till the world ends. (I have many capricorn friends, lord help me)
So perhaps this is why Capricorn can break Scorpio's ego. Because Scorpio needs an intense transformation and can only receive it when they reached the ultimate truth. Peeled the layers of their fears and ego, that combined create their cruel nature.

Fear and ego is a combo that each sign manifests, but some manifest it in a bit more.. destructive way. Same as Aries would jump up and trash the place, maybe even someone's face haha.
I think Taurus and MAYBE Leos are stronger than Scorpios but hey, with the amount of assk1ssing this sign receives from modern zodiac astrologers, I cannot blame you for thinking that fixed sign is the strongest.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 04-20-2018, 04:11 PM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
Except such people with Scorpio placements will then try to ruin your next job by gossiping to your boss and spreading rumors to try and stop you, hate to disagree but if it was as simple as leaving a job that would be great. I personally would not be on this forum if that was the situation.

Some people need to be crushed and broken, even if absolute merciless cruelty is used against them, in order to get them to back off. Then you break them a few more times until they go away limping.
I have been following your threads I feel your pain. I've been on the receiving end of some harsh Scorpio stuff, the sting is quite bad. I was having a conversation with a family member recently and I said don't like Scorpios. He said to me "erm have you looked at your chart?".
I've got Scorpio moon squaring 8th mars, angular cazimi Pluto, I think Pluto dominant (according to pullen).

I don't know really, I find Scorpios kinda attractive, yet at the same time I've had a couple of Scorpios hate me for no reason which has really freaked me out. All just projection I'm thinking.


I still think you should move on Astro Assist. Give your self some time and space so you can think straight. Work it out and avoid this situation again.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 04-20-2018, 05:30 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Pluto isn't if nature of Scorpio (although Pluto Moon people come across as Scorpio moons at time). I think Pluti Suns cone across much more as Aries, but your angular Pluto in top of that does make it dominant.(you are Scorpio dominant however)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 04-20-2018, 06:36 PM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Pluto isn't if nature of Scorpio (although Pluto Moon people come across as Scorpio moons at time). I think Pluti Suns cone across much more as Aries, but your angular Pluto in top of that does make it dominant.(you are Scorpio dominant however)
Not sure how I come across TBH. I definitely don't come across as Aries, I'm to intense and paranoid most of the time Saying that, I find Aries very easy to get on with.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 04-20-2018, 07:13 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,640
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Sounds like Scorpio and Saturn.

Aries is rebellion and bent up anxiety(like to start uprisings). Scorpio is Freedom but physically violent (like to start fights).

Saturn is depression and anxiety and over controlling. It has good control but when it aspects luminaries it causes snaps (Saturn Sun people are more likely to be assulters and Saturn Moon murderers... I have both)

Capricorn is the Nature of Saturn and Mars, also Pan. These people are wild and aggressive (much like animals) they are however more disecret than even Scorpio if need be.

Mars in Capricorn is what I have on top of My Saturn aspects (and a Pluto Moon). Thematically I'm Capricorn and Saturn through and through (with Pluto too).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 04-21-2018, 04:45 PM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Moon rising View Post
I have been following your threads I feel your pain. I've been on the receiving end of some harsh Scorpio stuff, the sting is quite bad. I was having a conversation with a family member recently and I said don't like Scorpios. He said to me "erm have you looked at your chart?".
I've got Scorpio moon squaring 8th mars, angular cazimi Pluto, I think Pluto dominant (according to pullen).

I don't know really, I find Scorpios kinda attractive, yet at the same time I've had a couple of Scorpios hate me for no reason which has really freaked me out. All just projection I'm thinking.


I still think you should move on Astro Assist. Give your self some time and space so you can think straight. Work it out and avoid this situation again.
Not a freaking chance!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 04-22-2018, 09:53 AM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
Not a freaking chance!
Hi, I'm just going by the other threads you've made and all the advice you've ignored.

I'm still quite new to Astrology myself, and as far as I can tell it's just a tool to help you learn about yourself. Maybe forget about defeating a Scorpio and look at your own chart to see where you might be attracting these people/problems.

I've learnt that the people you hate the most are often the people you learn the most from. That's why I'm thinking it best for you to move on, you don't seem to be handling it to well.

Anyway, WTF do I know.

Edit: I hope everything turns out all right for you.

Last edited by Bad Moon rising; 04-22-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Moon rising For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-16-2018)
  #22  
Unread 04-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Bad Moon rising Bad Moon rising is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Sounds like Scorpio and Saturn.
Spot on there. Lots of Saturn aspects in my chart.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 04-23-2018, 03:20 AM
love-thinking love-thinking is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 565
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
First and foremost:

I must say that I have to admit, there are some GREAT Scorpios out there. The ones who reach phoenix stage may as well display signs of a strong sign that uses its power for good and transforming society. My beef is more with the lower stage ones who tend to be dirty, under-handed and display some of the worst traits of the sign. Main one being hellbent on ruining the lives of others.

Recently, I did a post on how to effectively defeat Scorpio placements, especially those with the sign in Mars.

But now, what signs and natal chart placements naturally have that tendency?

The only one that really comes to mind for me is Capricorn. I think Capricorns are great because they are strategic and don't play in their emotions so it is tough to really get under their skin, all the while they will attack ruthlessly without any emotion or remorse.

As for natal chart placements, I can't really think of any but maybe the experts here can chime in.

Honestly this is complicated. Fixed signs tend to be strong, and fire signs tend to be dominant. As to who has the last word, this is where things get a little hazy.

I think houses and planets were there in a chart for a reason. Venus-pluto people especially those that are a little older will win when it comes to battles of love. But good aspects from venus to pluto(conjunction in a good house and sign like pisces for example, the quintile and trine), know what to do in order to handle love and even though they don't win the battle, they are better at ending the war especially if the chart says that one is a good/harmonious person. But lord help the squares, and the inconjunctions!

Domain of sports, -mars -pluto and mars in capricorn wins.

When it comes to emotional manipulation-moon-pluto because often in life they've dealt with being at the other end of the emotional manipulation games. The aspect and the house placement and other aspects in one's chart really tells you of whether this person will be a peacemaker and use the emotional awareness for compromise, or to have the last word.

When it comes to going to the top-I'd say it would be a tie between capiricorns, scorpios, leos, and tauruses and going far in life. Other cardinal signs would be next.

Capricorns are hardworking and practical. Scorpios are also ambitious but can use skills of manipulation for extra effect. Tauruses are always patient. And tauruses is the sign of finance. And leos are naturally dominant and magnetic, and in vedic astrology sun after jupiter and mercury rules intelligence.

I feel like most signs have it's strengths. Fire signs, fixed signs and cardinal signs all have some element of strength, leaving pisces and virgo to be some of the weakest signs but virgo has it's intelligence.

I've noticed though, in an argument, fire signs initiate and are very good at getting their point across very quick. Scorpios, caps, and tauruses have the last word though.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 04-27-2018, 01:01 AM
AstroAssist AstroAssist is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 306
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Honestly this is complicated. Fixed signs tend to be strong, and fire signs tend to be dominant. As to who has the last word, this is where things get a little hazy.

I think houses and planets were there in a chart for a reason. Venus-pluto people especially those that are a little older will win when it comes to battles of love. But good aspects from venus to pluto(conjunction in a good house and sign like pisces for example, the quintile and trine), know what to do in order to handle love and even though they don't win the battle, they are better at ending the war especially if the chart says that one is a good/harmonious person. But lord help the squares, and the inconjunctions!

Domain of sports, -mars -pluto and mars in capricorn wins.

When it comes to emotional manipulation-moon-pluto because often in life they've dealt with being at the other end of the emotional manipulation games. The aspect and the house placement and other aspects in one's chart really tells you of whether this person will be a peacemaker and use the emotional awareness for compromise, or to have the last word.

When it comes to going to the top-I'd say it would be a tie between capiricorns, scorpios, leos, and tauruses and going far in life. Other cardinal signs would be next.

Capricorns are hardworking and practical. Scorpios are also ambitious but can use skills of manipulation for extra effect. Tauruses are always patient. And tauruses is the sign of finance. And leos are naturally dominant and magnetic, and in vedic astrology sun after jupiter and mercury rules intelligence.

I feel like most signs have it's strengths. Fire signs, fixed signs and cardinal signs all have some element of strength, leaving pisces and virgo to be some of the weakest signs but virgo has it's intelligence.

I've noticed though, in an argument, fire signs initiate and are very good at getting their point across very quick. Scorpios, caps, and tauruses have the last word though.
As in?

I am wondering what you mean by this.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-27-2018, 11:19 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,037
Re: Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Capricorn and Taurus are known to be one of the most stubborn signs, hence why they get the last word, even if they shouldn't or if they are not right. I really don't know why or where this stubborness comes from. Maybe it is an odd mania for dominance and control. Earth signs in general tend to be controling since they do not like change much. They like routine and predictibility, and when that's threatened, they can become overbearing and controlling, hence dominant. It's a desperate measure to fit something unpredictable into the mundane and structure it, have a clear end goal. Earth signs generally don't do well with going with the flow, and going after uncertain things.

Fire signs light the fire, earth signs extinguish it haha. xD

As to why Scorpio takes the last word, I'd say it is because dominance.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, defeat, natal, placements, problematic, scorpios, signs, zodiac

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.