natal potentials?

post modified

Attachments

• rsz_chart825.jpg
    rsz_chart825.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

InfoOverload2

hello, wonderful people.*😇I hope that all of you are doing fine and that you have peace, love, and serenity in your life.

I would love to ask you if someone could help me with my issues. I know that all of you are busy, and I respect your time. Also, I know that for some of you astrology is a profession and a job, so I want to say big thanks for responding to our questions, and I hope that someone could help me.*🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I feel very stuck. I would love to move on with life and have a career that fulfills me....so is there, in my natal chart.

I must say that I work. Also, I analyze everything so I suppose what my steps need to be in order to achieve my goals, but I feel, last five years, that for some reason it could not be done.*

So, I wanted to consult you to see my natal potentials.*
I hope that I don't ask too much.

Is medical a good choice?

Thank You. Blessings.

Hey Dani,
As with all things you have to dig into yourself to find out what you truly want to do with your life. Astrology is basically a map of your soul...so while specific career hints can be in there...there is so much more...and usually some things in life just automatically play out like they should

Saying that, you have Sag in the 6th house of "service to others*, health generally falls here. And you have NN in the 9th house. Sag rules the 9th house. This is one connection between the medical field and your North Node.

Do you have great interest in the field?

& Happy Saturn return lol..I'm going through mine as well. How are things?

danix

Hey Dani,
As with all things you have to dig into yourself to find out what you truly want to do with your life. Astrology is basically a map of your soul...so while specific career hints can be in there...there is so much more...and usually some things in life just automatically play out like they should

Saying that, you have Sag in the 6th house of "service to others*, health generally falls here. And you have NN in the 9th house. Sag rules the 9th house. This is one connection between the medical field and your North Node.

Do you have great interest in the field?

& Happy Saturn return lol..I'm going through mine as well. How are things?

Hey!! Happy Friday & Happy Turmoil Saturn Return as well! :lol::love:

Well, it has been a time of learning. Struggles to find the proper equilibrium of give and take. Also, I might go back to school and learn a completely new trade like Med, I do have a great interest in the field. I believe that in order to survive Saturn Return we have to stop repeating same mistakes - we have the change to learn from them and be transformed.

Remember to always go with the flow of Saturn Return because if you decide to ignore the lessons of SR its trying to teach you, it won't end well. Life will repay you in kind for all the sacrifices you made and all the work you do. It's liberating, I promise.

So far, I have been dealing with MERCURY and NEPTUNE transits - Brochitis hit me hard - 9 weeks and counting .... :andy::sad::crying::crying::crying: I hope it ends soon! After coughing for 9 weeks in a row, I ended up with a physical therapist something happened to my rib and now ... Im in bed! :annoyed:

I have Chiron in AC (gemini) - Sun taurus, Neptune 7th , and NN pisces. All this includes healing abilities right?

How are you dealing with Saturn Return?

Stay blesssed! Much Love!
Danix