Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-21-2019, 11:05 PM
Katyusha Katyusha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 204
is he seeing this other girl ?

just asking about this guy I like and have been flirty with at uni- he seemed to be quite into me but recently I heard he might be seeing this other girl who is also someone I know - but I have seen no signs at all that they might be.

However, just in case he is attracted to her I would like to keep my dignity and stop pursuing him haha.
So in this I can see that I am Saturn in my own first house in Capricorn so im in a position of strength and he is moon nearly conjunct my ASC which possibly means he is into me?

However, the moon is in detriment so possibly he is feeling like he cant act or doesn't want to?

I have no clue how to find whoever the significator for the other girl is.

Thanks xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xxx.jpg (51.2 KB, 45 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-21-2019, 11:40 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,116
Re: is he seeing this other girl ?

With his significator (the moon) in your first house, he seems interested enough in you, but the moon falls in your sign of Capricorn. Saturn in the first house is one of those indicators of things probably not working out the way you want. The moon makes an exact trine to Venus, who could be this other lady.

Maybe your best bet, if you really like him, is to be friendly and approachable, but not with your heart on your sleeve. If he does get past Venus, the moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Saturn (your significator.) I am not trying to give false hope, but I am not saying it couldn't happen, either.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-22-2019, 02:41 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,713
Re: is he seeing this other girl ?

he is with someone else
it is not really working out but there is mutual attraction - girl #1
then there is a girl #2 he is more into her
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:00 AM
squirrel squirrel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
he is with someone else
it is not really working out but there is mutual attraction - girl #1
then there is a girl #2 he is more into her
@tikana

how did you determine girl 1 and girl 2? i suppose, one of them is venus, which is the other one? mercury (because of so-me conjunction? or jupiter, because mo separated from ju in the turned 6th? or mars in his house?

thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-22-2019, 11:50 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,003
Re: is he seeing this other girl ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
just asking about this guy I like and have been flirty with at uni- he seemed to be quite into me but recently I heard he might be seeing this other girl who is also someone I know - but I have seen no signs at all that they might be.

However, just in case he is attracted to her I would like to keep my dignity and stop pursuing him haha.
So in this I can see that I am Saturn in my own first house in Capricorn so im in a position of strength and he is moon nearly conjunct my ASC which possibly means he is into me?

However, the moon is in detriment so possibly he is feeling like he cant act or doesn't want to?

I have no clue how to find whoever the significator for the other girl is.

Thanks xxx
That other person is Mars on his ASC - yes she is around him, strong mutual reception between them, Moon exalts Mars, he puts her on pedestal, but exaltation do not last for long, its basically infatuation. Moon however is in your 1st house, and in your sign, he likes you more. But Moon is also in detriment, he is vulnerable.

Venus is also you, secondary significator. I think he is attracted to your femininity. Also I notice Sun and Mercury at 5th, Sun is his male planet. I'm thinking he does date a lot or flirt a lot. But the emotional involvement in you is probably something that is out of his comfort zone.

I'm liking the Moon trine Venus, I think play on your charms and he will eat out of your hand.

The only thing is Saturn, you, in detriment of Moon and rx approaching SN. I think you may not be so charmed with him for some reason maybe because this girl is around. Saturn rx suggests you changing your mind about this. I think enjoy the casual fun for now, a deep relationship is probably unlikely right now.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-22-2019, 03:23 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
That other person is Mars on his ASC - yes she is around him, strong mutual reception between them, Moon exalts Mars, he puts her on pedestal, but exaltation do not last for long, its basically infatuation. Moon however is in your 1st house, and in your sign, he likes you more. But Moon is also in detriment, he is vulnerable.

Venus is also you, secondary significator. I think he is attracted to your femininity. Also I notice Sun and Mercury at 5th, Sun is his male planet. I'm thinking he does date a lot or flirt a lot. But the emotional involvement in you is probably something that is out of his comfort zone.

I'm liking the Moon trine Venus, I think play on your charms and he will eat out of your hand.

The only thing is Saturn, you, in detriment of Moon and rx approaching SN. I think you may not be so charmed with him for some reason maybe because this girl is around. Saturn rx suggests you changing your mind about this. I think enjoy the casual fun for now, a deep relationship is probably unlikely right now.
Venus is another girl not cosignif
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-22-2019, 07:48 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Venus is another girl not cosignif
I disagree, it is clearly Mars right on his Asc.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-23-2019, 03:47 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I disagree, it is clearly Mars right on his Asc.
Girl 1-mars
Girl2-venus
Querent is saturn only
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-23-2019, 09:04 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Girl 1-mars
Girl2-venus
Querent is saturn only
So you think there is a 3rd girl? Ok maybe, as I also noticed 5 th house activity. But it's only maybe and not because of Venus but Sun/ Mercury at 5th in a dual sign. To me Venus is querent especially here, as there is a clear significator for the other girl.

Last edited by rafaella; 05-23-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-23-2019, 06:07 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
So you think there is a 3rd girl? Ok maybe, as I also noticed 5 th house activity. But it's only maybe and not because of Venus but Sun/ Mercury at 5th in a dual sign. To me Venus is querent especially here, as there is a clear significator for the other girl.
At least 2 other girls
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
girl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.