Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 05-19-2019, 12:18 AM

Re: 10th Saturn - inevitable disgrace?

I think you will get to the top of your profession if you WANT it. And not let other stuff get in the way. Don't bite off more than you can chew at any time.
YOur career is NOT ruled by Saturn but Uranus. But even that, and even with Neptune conjunct, it is still pretty good.

Saturn has no oppositions so you just have to make the right decisions when the outer planets square, oppose or inconjunct your natal Saturn.

Always check your Jupiter (judgement) when you have to make important decisions. If Jupiter is well aspected or moderately aspected, you will probably make the right decision. If Jupiter is under attack you must put off decisions unless most of your other natal planets are well aspected at the same time.

Checking your Jupiter in your natal chart I see it's square Saturn. But Jupiter is in the 7th which means OTHER people may have too much influence on your decisions at times. You need to use your own inner knowledge to make your decisions. That is always going to be true but more so if you marry the wrong person.
YOu need and will always have to need to be your OWN best adviser thru your life. Keep your eye on your goals.

LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 05-19-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Tags
10th, disgrace, inevitable, saturn