Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

finance, to india

india,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missindia View Post
I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses...i would have a choice of mba and med school.
Putting aside your mother being an abusive person (I think the other postings have already made that point), you have your North node (future goals) in the house of other people's money, also surgery. So going for finance and/or surgery makes a LOT of sense!

Supportively,

Tim

The Following User Says Thank You to wilsontc For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-10-2016)
Unread 07-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: finance, to india

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
Putting aside your mother being an abusive person (I think the other postings have already made that point), you have your North node (future goals) in the house of other people's money, also surgery. So going for finance and/or surgery makes a LOT of sense!

Supportively,

Tim
The nodes have many layers of meaning. Eighth house NN could indeed indicate finance or surgery... but the north node means much more than career. It's about where you're going and what you become over your entire life. Your career is not your north node goal. It might play a part in your north node goal. At the very least, it's important that your work not interfere with your north node path. But career and NN are not necessarily the same thing.

The north node's ruler is also important in determining what you need to become. In your case, that's Mercury, sitting pretty in Libra in the ninth house. Again, we're looking at ninth house indicators--self expansion, learning and teaching, travel--along with Libra's indicators of being artistic and creating harmony.

If you wanted to be a doctor, those wouldn't be bad placements. Libra can indicate healing, too. But you want to act, and that's also very Libran. Telling the world something (Mercury) in an artistic way (Libra).

A Virgo north node suggests lifelong development of some kind of skill. Whatever you do in life, it will be important to you to practice and perfect it, and for Virgo, the process matters as much or more than the end result. In addition to other people's money or surgery, the eighth house can also indicate the collective unconscious, folklore, society's stories... and that is exactly what actors work with. Whether on stage or in movies, an actor becomes an archetype from the collective unconscious and tells a story that belongs to all of society.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
ashriia (07-11-2016), astrobunny (07-10-2016), HarmonE (07-12-2016), Jehan (07-15-2016), Kitchy (07-10-2016), missindia (07-10-2016)
Unread 07-10-2016, 09:40 PM

Smile Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

No, Graay ghost has the worst Chart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (12-12-2018), Oddity (07-15-2016)
Unread 07-11-2016, 12:12 PM

Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

What's so bad? Moon and Pluto in Sag H11, that seems quite powerful in terms of hope and wishes. Travel, spirituality? You have Jupiter which rules Pisces, in Pisces, that could be good for finance, only Jupiter but not so much a water sign. Again there is a spiritual and travel thing with Pisces.

The only maybe difficult thing is Node in Virgo in the 8th house, Ayrton Senna had that placement.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillaxer For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-14-2016)
Unread 07-11-2016, 03:11 PM

Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxer View Post
What's so bad? Moon and Pluto in Sag H11, that seems quite powerful in terms of hope and wishes. Travel, spirituality? You have Jupiter which rules Pisces, in Pisces, that could be good for finance, only Jupiter but not so much a water sign. Again there is a spiritual and travel thing with Pisces.

The only maybe difficult thing is Node in Virgo in the 8th house, Ayrton Senna had that placement.
Look at her chart in sidereal and then factor in her mother's motives and the culture she grew up in.
Unread 07-12-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.
Did she give any kind of astrological explanation? I'm curios what led her to those conclusions.

Unread 07-14-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Did she give any kind of astrological explanation? I'm curios what led her to those conclusions.
She was saying that the planets were in a bad placement but didn't go into detail
Unread 07-14-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
She was saying that the planets were in a bad placement but didn't go into detail
Ask her about details. That way you will see if she just doesn't understand astrology or if she's just being mean or both.

The Following User Says Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-14-2016)
Unread 07-14-2016, 03:54 PM

Unhappy Re: My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

Scary...your own Mom worries about your projected course of your life from reading your natal chart. My own Mom (a Taurus, notably skeptical) and my Dad (a Sagittarius, not avidly) finds astrology questionable, and they have a few friends into astrology, they probably told my parents about where my life is headed, but did they care to hear it or they knew what was about to come? If my parents cared about astrology and natal charts, they would be warned about how my life turned out.

Well, it turns out I was diagnosed with autism at age 4 (I'm 36 now), my parents divorced when I turned 7, watched my Mom's two hospital stays from failing health in the 1990s, my Dad's bad 3 more marriages while Mom never remarried, money and income issues, my anxiety and depression, didn't get along well with family, lived in a community in evident decline, not a good work history (8 low-wage jobs) and lack of romantic relationships.

In case many of you were wondering: I'm an Aquarius sun/moon in 8th (Feb. 15, 1980 at 2:20pm Pacific time, birthplace Fontana CA, lived in Indio CA). Aquarius in 8th (house of Scorpio) with ruler Uranus in Scorpio and Cancer ascendant aren't placements for good luck in life, I tell you what. Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius and from what I heard Capricorn are the unluckiest signs. Strife, struggle, dilemma, drama, crisis and catastrophe. I want my life to get better as long I'm alive, but I may have a shortened life span.
david starling (07-14-2016), missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-14-2016, 06:35 PM

Aw, your mom got it all wrong. Your chart is perfectly fine. You born in the same day as me. You are a libra. I can't imagine a libra without an artistic skill. You wanna be sure if you have talent? Just image urself in the position. If you can do that you have talent in that area. Just be grateful about ur chart my sister has 8th house stellium with 7 planets :/
The Following User Says Thank You to WeirdLibra For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-14-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
In Sidereal she has Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn debilitated. Probably has something to do with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadi For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-15-2016), missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-15-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
In Sidereal she has Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn debilitated. Probably has something to do with that.
Good point. And let's not forget Jupiter and Saturn retrograde. That may be a shocker when you first look at it. However, remarkably strong Sun. The Rasi just seen from Lagna can be deceiving and very often debilitation gets cancelled and then you get exact opposite results. This really is an interesting chart.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-15-2016), missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-15-2016, 05:48 PM

Going by sidereal instead of tropical, my Mom (Apr 29) is Aries and my Dad (Dec 17) cusp Scorpio-Sag., while I remain an Aquarius but with cusp Cap (Feb 15). It will affect my relationship with my parents, since Aquarians don't seem to get along well with Aries and Scorpio, and I find dealing with Taurus and Sag relatives a challenge, including my bro (Apr 23) and half-sis/dad's daughter (Dec 21). It may explain the turmoil, conflict and disagreements I have with them.
missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-15-2016, 06:09 PM

Re: finance, to india

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
india,

You said:

Supportively,

Tim
To reinforce what you state here: If you cast the chart with her POF included; notice that placement. It is conjunct Jupiter which rules the 10th sign of the fortuna chart. Ruler of the 10th is also in aspect to Jupiter/POF as well.
Unread 07-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Banned

les quiero RaRohini y Muchacho
Unread 07-16-2016, 04:05 PM

Aw, Kitchy...

Unread 07-16-2016, 05:09 PM

Love you too Kitchy 💖💖 (Had to actually look up google to understand what you wrote !) Muchas gracias !
Unread 07-16-2016, 08:27 PM

You have Saturn in your 4h, totally explain why your mom is a negative influence to you! Saturn in 4h often indicates you mom or your childhood home influence is a controlling, restricted one. Your chart has a lot of good aspects.
Unread 07-16-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.
Your mother is half right, but seems to be exagerating things quite a bit so you don't choose acting over medicine.

Yes, there are bad placements in your chart. Just as there are bad plcements on the charts of most people on the planet. Very few people have "perfect" charts with no problems. But nothing out of the ordinary. To give you some peace of mind, using full sign houses, your main Luminary is angular, and your ASC ruler is in the 5th house, which is favourable. There are other favourable placements too.

I don't think your life after 40 will be miserable, as she stated. Besides astrologers can't really tell that specific how badly it can be. I presume your mother is trying to scare you into abandoning an artistic pursuit, more than anything else. She may be right on that though.

There is a diference between being "skilled" at something, and actually succeding on it career-wise. If you like acting you can join small theater groups for the enjoyment, yet you do not have to make your living out of it.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 07-16-2016 at 11:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
missindia (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
I asked her today and she said its because of having so many debilitated planets. She said the people she knows only have around 2 planets debilitated but they still are suffering a lot. She said I would be fine until Venus mahadasha is over but since all the next mahadashas are ruled by debilitated planets, she thinks it would be a bad time for me.
Unread 07-19-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I asked her today and she said its because of having so many debilitated planets. She said the people she knows only have around 2 planets debilitated but they still are suffering a lot. She said I would be fine until Venus mahadasha is over but since all the next mahadashas are ruled by debilitated planets, she thinks it would be a bad time for me.
In terms of Shadbala count, the strength of your Venus is well above average, your 7th Lord Mercury is also sufficiently strong and your Jupiter is well above average, too. Ask her to look for Neechabhanga Raja yogas in the Lagna chart and in the Chandra Lagna chart! Let's see if that changes her prediction.

Also, the Dashas just indicate a general trend. Actual significant events are indicated by transits. Which means even though your current Mahadasha and/or Antardasha may not look so good, there can be very beneficial transits at that time and so things would actually go well for you even though trouble is predicted. And let's not forget the power of your own mind that can turn a very challenging period into golden opportunities or a very promising period into a mess. There's always a whole bunch of factors involved. Only few of them are astrological.

Last edited by muchacho; 07-19-2016 at 02:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
missindia (08-13-2016)
Unread 12-13-2018, 12:23 AM

Clearly your mother has only a little bit of knowledge about astrology. She fits the category of knowing too little, and jumping to conclusions.

Your birth chart is the blueprint of your life. For every challenge in the chart, there is a strength to deal successfully with it. Some people have limited options, to try to focus you in a certain direction, but its all good.

Tags
astrologer, birth, chart, mother, worst