Is there any potential for studying abroad in the next couple of years?

leomoon

How about applying the method to the SR of 2021-22?
(Sun returns 2:44 A.M. 11/11/21)

I thought that one looked more promising? 9th House

Mars rules the house of study (3rd) and is trine the MC

9th Hs.(higher education & overseas travel) NN 1Gemini (beginning in the air sign) in house that rules overseas travels
4th House of foundation sextile Mars sounds good and Mars in 2nd (perhaps saved money by then)
Moon cj. Jupiter in 5th of recreation and pleasure

Last edited:

Mister Skeleton

How about applying the method to the SR of 2021-22?
(Sun returns 2:44 A.M. 11/11/21)

I thought that one looked more promising? 9th House

Mars rules the house of study (3rd) and is trine the MC

9th Hs.(higher education & overseas travel) NN 1Gemini (beginning in the air sign) in house that rules overseas travels
4th House of foundation sextile Mars sounds good and Mars in 2nd (perhaps saved money by then)
Moon cj. Jupiter in 5th of recreation and pleasure

Never mind, I misunderstood a part of the excerpt. The cardinal houses are supposed to represent 4 months of the year. I ended up counting the houses following the cardinal ones, but thankfully I saw my mistake while testing it out with the solar return of 2019/2020.

Okay, so for 2021/2022 it goes like this:

Ascendant in Virgo: November, December, January and February.
Midheaven in Gemini: March, April, May and June
Nadir in Sagittarius: July, August, September and October

Since every couple of hours after the solar return represents a month in the year I noticed that at 4:44pm of November 11 2021 the Moon forms an exact conjunction with Jupiter in Aquarius. That's about 8 months in, which means it would take place around June of 2022.

leomoon

Never mind, I misunderstood a part of the excerpt. The cardinal houses are supposed to represent 4 months of the year. I ended up counting the houses following the cardinal ones, but thankfully I saw my mistake while testing it out with the solar return of 2019/2020.

Okay, so for 2021/2022 it goes like this:

Ascendant in Virgo: November, December, January and February.
Midheaven in Gemini: March, April, May and June
Nadir in Sagittarius: July, August, September and October

Since every couple of hours after the solar return represents a month in the year I noticed that at 4:44pm of November 11 2021 the Moon forms an exact conjunction with Jupiter in Aquarius. That's about 8 months in, which means it would take place around June of 2022.

You picked up & learn fast! Congratulations....I didn't even realize, it's a clockwise quarter until now :smile: Sounds like a very positive conjunction can help you at that time. Good luck till then.

leomoon

Osamenor:
Just catching up with Profections (time lords) and am wondering IF (SR 2021-2022) sounds like the best year for Mr. Skeleton to travel or move, then wouldn't Mars be his time lord in that year, or is it still Jupiter (4th house instead of 5th?)
He'd be 28 in November 2021. OR does it still stay as Jupiter because the SR started when he was 28 in 1993 (I think?) Nov. 2021-1993=28

hsbc bank locations

:unsure:

Osamenor

Staff member
Your time lord changes when you have your solar return. So for Mr. Skeleton, Jupiter is the time lord until his 28th birthday, then Mars is, until he turns 29.

The calendar year is not your time lord year unless you happen to have a January 1st birthday. For people born late in the year, the difference is especially pronounced.

leomoon

Your time lord changes when you have your solar return. So for Mr. Skeleton, Jupiter is the time lord until his 28th birthday, then Mars is, until he turns 29.

The calendar year is not your time lord year unless you happen to have a January 1st birthday. For people born late in the year, the difference is especially pronounced.

Then would it be correct to look at his posted SR for 2021-22 and apply the Mars time lord and his 5th house natal (which has no planets within the 5th) -

SR Mercury(ruler of SR ASC) & Mars (profection time lord for 28th b.day -make a square to the Moon in the 5th house.

Mars falls in his SR 2nd a busy active planet in it's own sign (Scorpio) perhaps saving money instead of traveling.

Or is is still relevant for traveling too...:unsure: SR Mars is also part of a T square with Saturn in the SR 5th & Uranus (unexpected events in house 8) "other people's assets"

Mister Skeleton

Still, wouldn't having the progressed Moon conjunct natal Jupiter heighten the chances of studying or moving abroad also? I was taking a look at the progressions of 2022, and noticed that the progressed Moon forms a conjunction with both natal Jupiter and Venus as well as progressed Jupiter. It'll be activating my North Node ruler. It all takes place in the same year as the Saturn return.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_day_2022629_hp.43078.16935.jpg
    astro_245gw_day_2022629_hp.43078.16935.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
In that chart, progressed Moon is conjunct your natal Venus, not Jupiter. The Jupiter conjunction happens sooner.

But later that year, progressed Moon comes to your natal Sun, ruler of the ninth. And into your twelfth house. The twelfth house is also long journeys--permanent ones. It speaks to the exile experience. Immigrating, even if it's entirely voluntary, is an exile experience.

Changes made during your Saturn return are highly likely to be permanent ones. If you go abroad at that time, I think you'll stay there.

Since that seems to be what you want, it's not a bad thing at all. But permanently leaving your home will probably bring up some sense of exile, too.

leomoon

Still, wouldn't having the progressed Moon conjunct natal Jupiter heighten the chances of studying or moving abroad also? I was taking a look at the progressions of 2022, and noticed that the progressed Moon forms a conjunction with both natal Jupiter and Venus as well as progressed Jupiter. It'll be activating my North Node ruler. It all takes place in the same year as the Saturn return.

CHIRON (THE INNER WOUND) IN THE 9TH OF OVERSEAS TRAVEL AND HIGHER EDUCATION FORMS A QUINTILE TO YOUR SUN (A CREATIVE ASPECT) AND SEXTILE TO YOUR PROG. VENUS & MERCURY! :surprised:

sounds as though 2022 will be a creative year for you.

Last edited: