Venus conjuct north node synastry pain

I have got this synastry with someone. This synastry has been a very hurtful one. Does anyone have any experience with this placement? Any pleasant one? Will I ever get over this guy? I’m Venus btw

GemGirl

I had Venus opposition NN with a guy who did untold damage that after 2 years am still recovering from. We also had however, Mars sq Mars in tight orb, Moon square Pluto(I was the Moon), double whammy Saturn sq Vertex, Saturn sq Saturn, Mars sq Mercury/ASC, Chiron/Lillith conjunct Vertex. It was a fated, karmic lesson in unrequited cold love which resulted in abuse.

The Venus-NN aspect is apparently star crossed lovers. Romeo & Juliet, meant to meet but not meant to be, however I have read on other sites that people have stayed together for 23 years with this aspect. My bet is(as I'm a newbie here)look at the other key aspects affecting the synastry between you and that will ultimately tell you if it's going to be a good experience in the long run but you were meant to meet and have an experience together for whatever reason, it will be in the rest of your stars.

antiphon

Nodal aspects are had to interpret because they’re so specific to each person. Your soul purpose in this life is to balance your nodes, and conjunctions/oppositions affect your path. In my research, positive and negative events occur in equal numbers, so I conclude that it means literally anything could happen, but whatever does is somehow connected with your destiny in this life.

Cary2

Banned
Venus conjunct North Node in synastry is a pleasant contact. I don't think it was instrumental in the worst parts your relationship. It usually brings courtesy and affection, but it may be shallow in some cases--not deeply felt in some cases, but it is generally a good thing to have synastry.

CatherineMR

I had Venus opposition NN with a guy who did untold damage that after 2 years am still recovering from. We also had however, Mars sq Mars in tight orb, Moon square Pluto(I was the Moon), double whammy Saturn sq Vertex, Saturn sq Saturn, Mars sq Mercury/ASC, Chiron/Lillith conjunct Vertex. It was a fated, karmic lesson in unrequited cold love which resulted in abuse.

The Venus-NN aspect is apparently star crossed lovers. Romeo & Juliet, meant to meet but not meant to be, however I have read on other sites that people have stayed together for 23 years with this aspect. My bet is(as I'm a newbie here)look at the other key aspects affecting the synastry between you and that will ultimately tell you if it's going to be a good experience in the long run but you were meant to meet and have an experience together for whatever reason, it will be in the rest of your stars.
**** child! The venus con NN is the only thing that got you together, all the other stuff is what sucked. This seems karmic contract like, where the sweetening of the deal is the intensity of the venus nn contact that permited you the time to learn some heavy lessons. Question is, did you learn the lessons, or crying over spilled milk? Astrology is unique in that it explains why things happen in the first place and the lessons we have to learn in this life to level up. When karmic partners punch in their time cards that time period is significant in our evolution. So what did you learn other than some people just suck?

curu1

What Vedic astrology teaches--which Western doesn't often emphasize--is that the nodes mean what their "lord" represents. If your NN is in Libra, then you must look at your venus to know what is emphasized etc. What sign is his NN in, and where is the ruler in his chart? It might also be helpful to see how that connection manifests in the composite/davison.