Is the Dow Jones/ Stock Market going to fall again?

WisdomJoy

that is when you need to understand dignities
rulership - in its own skin
exalt - too much for own good
triplicity - minor - mid
terms - few bucks left after paying a bill
face is barely getting by

grab a Christian astrology book and read about dignities. I cant hold your hand every time you decide to run a chart (will stock market crash by 20k or 15k) ...
also study fertile semibarren barren semi fertile signs

it is def not great depression decline

Already know all these. Thanks though.

tikana

Already know all these.

then you wouldnt be asking " the problem is i don't know how much worse it will get. we know it takes this time to get better, but we don't know how much worse its going to get? also wealth and stability can be attributed to anything right? "

does mars increase or decrease dignity ?
No
it is aspecting anything?
other than moon - no
Moon is efficient because it is a lord of 10th house (could be a govt itself)
then what?
moon aspects merc lord of 9th house - chance is US will be involved with a foregn dealing of some sort.

economy is stagnant.. WHY? no aspects (not to malefic saturn not to jup)

I dont want to keep reading charts just to get another chart with how about less or more.most of this sh*t is common sense... what is bothering is that dispositor of mars is in fall both are heading into opposition (that is the only drawback her. so it is stalling and reversing might not directly affect financial prospects) ... angles are cardinal - good at least it is not long term (years)

WisdomJoy

then you wouldnt be asking " the problem is i don't know how much worse it will get. we know it takes this time to get better, but we don't know how much worse its going to get? also wealth and stability can be attributed to anything right? "

does mars increase or decrease dignity ?
No
it is aspecting anything?
other than moon - no
Moon is efficient because it is a lord of 10th house (could be a govt itself)
then what?
moon aspects merc lord of 9th house - chance is US will be involved with a foregn dealing of some sort.

economy is stagnant.. WHY? no aspects (not to malefic saturn not to jup)

I dont want to keep reading charts just to get another chart with how about less or more.most of this sh*t is common sense... what is bothering is that dispositor of mars is in fall both are heading into opposition (that is the only drawback her. so it is stalling and reversing might not directly affect financial prospects) ... angles are cardinal - good at least it is not long term (years)

That’s fine you don’t have to. The DJ and it’s fall is a key indicator for me so I want focused there. US wealth and stability is highly subjective, tbh. The US was still in debt from the Great Depression up to a couple years ago, they owe the majority of their debt to their own people. Also, what’s stable to some might not be stable to others. Yea, the governments involved but that was a given. Foreign body, kk we already knew that as well.

tikana

That’s fine you don’t have to. The DJ and it’s fall is a key indicator for me so I want focused there. US wealth and stability is highly subjective, tbh. The US was still in debt from the Great Depression up to a couple years ago, they owe the majority of their debt to their own people. Also, what’s stable to some might not be stable to others. Yea, the governments involved but that was a given. Foreign body, kk we already knew that as well.

we have 3 charts telling us same scenario.. leave it alone lets see what happens..

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

You were warned by a Moderator to get back to astrology which you did not do. In addition, this thread was reported as being off-topic. As a result, I have deleted all non-astrological comments. And moved all new horary questions to their own thread.

Back to astrology,

Tim

tikana

Well...heres is an update ...if pluto rules oil ...
Shale industry is going belly up / on a verge of bankrupcies
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/30-Oil-Isnt-Good-Enough-For-US-Shale.html

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Stock market (moon) currently is essentially strong in her domicile and as angular is also accidentally strong.

***as Tikana correctly pointed out to you, time was not asked in this question, as when will the stock market go down? and as such the chart is not obligated to tell us also that.Sill in the following comments i will explain to you what the different testimonies point out, even in time scale, though time-as when was not in the question.

1.moon (l2) finds venus antiscion as lesser benefic in 1 something unit more or less (days, or week in a different time scale as venus mutable and cadent -shows medium time).That's a testimony for an increase for the stock market initially.

2.moon gains also some dignity from face (a minor one) when she reaches 20* cancer, again about 10 units of time more or less (days or weeks probably), once more a minor one increase

3.Then moon will oppose pluto (crisis-malefic influence )in about 14 units (since moon cardinal and angular could be fast as days or could be also medium, depends on angularity in this case...so weeks)

4.moon finds by opposition Jupiter as the greater benefic in about 16 time units more or less.Still how can this essentially debilitated jupiter in his fall can help moon? he's weak and soon to turn retro as such i don't think he will be able to bring any substantial rise.But we'll see if it helps, although i find it difficult in this instance, i am open on this one

5.jupiter since kalinka and tikana also mentioned about oil industry is natural sig for oil (pipelines) in his fall, afflicted once more by pluto (if you want to see that metaphorically- oil price crash-oil crisis) and about to turn retro, just mentioning since the question was general and was not related to oil industry crash etc...

All in all according to this chart, there will be initially increase and perhaps another minor one (due to face or due to jupiter aspect perhaps, if he can really give her a boost) , but aside that later on we have only to expect stock market going down,(pluto opposition-crisis, considering also jupiter's retro phase) especially when moon loses her essential dignity by leaving cancer in about 19 something units of time (days/or weeks-months in a different time scale).

Hi AV, just wanted to let you know the DJ hit another high today off of March lows. This corresponds to your timing as the chart was created exactly 4 weeks ago today and we are on point #2 in the journey.

Hi Kalinka, this corresponds to your comment around Moon Pluto/Jupiter 14 weeks estimate as well I believe.

Leaving this for you here incase it's helpful for you on horary timing confirmation/analysis.

At it's lowest point the DJ sat at 18,000. Right now it is at 25,600. It's all time high is 29K. So it's made quite the recovery. Although we know that it is indeed going down.

Garrett23

Well, the short answer, of course, is yes! Because that's what stock markets do.
But.....do you mean, um, 'crash'? Answer, of course, is yes, as well. The chart for the New York Stock Market is May 17, 1792. When the market crashed on Sep 29, 2008, Saturn was conjunct NYSE Mars in mid-Virgo, and Mars in late Aries was opposite NYSE's Saturn, in late Libra, and Neptune was conjunct NYSE's Pluto at 23 Aquarius, and Ceres -rules sorrow - was conjunct NYSE's Uranus at 15 Leo. You cannot, of course, step in the same river, especially in astrology, and that particular transit chart will never materialize again. But if I were a betting man - and I am - I'd get my money out of the market about a week before Mars hits NYSE's Saturn on Sep. 29, 2020. Looking further ahead, I see a bigger crash coming when Saturn hits NYSE's Pluto in early January, 2023.

WisdomJoy

DJ officially hit all time high today on futures with 26K today. Even I'm starting to believe that it isn't actually going to fall again. This continuous increase is INSANE.

tikana

It likely will come down eventually but not anytime soon and more in line with the election possibly, so October. Other than that, it should continue to move up and up.

Original question timeline was
"Hey everyone, I was wondering if you can help me with this chart. I asked is the Dow Jones going to fall below 20,000 again in the near future to 6-7 months."
so we have to play with 6-7 month from Late april when question was asked

Most job gains came from hospitality sector.

Moon/Jup opposition happens in 16 units that is first week of august.
Tik

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Original question timeline was
"Hey everyone, I was wondering if you can help me with this chart. I asked is the Dow Jones going to fall below 20,000 again in the near future to 6-7 months."
so we have to play with 6-7 month from Late april when question was asked

Most job gains came from hospitality sector.

Moon/Jup opposition happens in 16 units that is first week of august.
Tik

I understand but also taking into consideration AV's timing, we're likely still on her point 1. I'm just thinking about the situation at large and the impact of the feds floating things for the time being.

blondie89

Banned
First time this year when the dow was on his lowest point this year, mars was conjuct with Pluto and Jupiter in capricorn.

Last 2 weeks mars was sextil jupiter / Pluto in picses. Maybe sextil is good, and jupiter retrograde brings money back...

Since mars is in aries, we hear new news about a new wave of corona (especially in USA)

Late September mars will square jupiter / pluto in aries, go retrograde and will square second time in December 2020.

david starling

Here's something to watch for in August:

With a fairly close Sat/Plu/Jup Stellium ongoing in tropical Capricorn, there will be an exact Aries-Mars/Cap-Plu Square on Aug 13th, and an exact Aries-Mars/Cap-Sat Square on Aug 24th.