Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh what did he say?

I’ve had funny realisations in the love dept too.

Funny, how so?

He text saying he really misses me and sorry he contacted but he needed to tell me and to see how I’m doing.
I text back and then he rang. We chatted but then he felt like it was back on due to us chatting. We do really get on. The issue is he has serious issues and I have my own so long term matters would just get worse if we got together and then the break up would be even worse and messy. At least we both know that we are both ok. It’s not a great situation but If it’s not meant to be then it’s not meant to be. It’s made me feel shitty for him as even though he has a drug issue he’s not a baf person. That’s doesn’t make him a bad person and he still has emotions and feelings and I feel for him. Not feel sorry for him but just feel for him. I hope he finds happiness. I really do.

Ukpoohbear

Funny, how so?

He text saying he really misses me and sorry he contacted but he needed to tell me and to see how I’m doing.
I text back and then he rang. We chatted but then he felt like it was back on due to us chatting. We do really get on. The issue is he has serious issues and I have my own so long term matters would just get worse if we got together and then the break up would be even worse and messy. At least we both know that we are both ok. It’s not a great situation but If it’s not meant to be then it’s not meant to be. It’s made me feel shitty for him as even though he has a drug issue he’s not a baf person. That’s doesn’t make him a bad person and he still has emotions and feelings and I feel for him. Not feel sorry for him but just feel for him. I hope he finds happiness. I really do.

I think you have the right attitude. Being addicted to drugs defo doesn’t make him a bad personality, in fact it probably makes him more sensitive than average but there’s no way it would be a healthy relationship. It would be a crutch and you would end up being his carer or his mother. There would be neediness and dysfunction and general messiness that is just not what relationships should be about, although it is for a lot of people. He should find someone who wants a needy relationship.

Relationships should be about two souls giving each other freedom, space and love. I try to remind myself of that everyday but as a needy and sensitive person myself, it’s easy to go the other way and want to lean on somebody out of need and not want.

It’s just really funny what I’ve been learning recently. People have thought I’m either ugly or beautiful at different times of my life and at different times I’ve been so confident, I’ve not really cared what I looked like and enjoyed myself anyway and at other times I can’t stop thinking how I wish I looked different.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think you have the right attitude. Being addicted to drugs defo doesn’t make him a bad personality, in fact it probably makes him more sensitive than average but there’s no way it would be a healthy relationship. It would be a crutch and you would end up being his carer or his mother. There would be neediness and dysfunction and general messiness that is just not what relationships should be about, although it is for a lot of people. He should find someone who wants a needy relationship.

Relationships should be about two souls giving each other freedom, space and love. I try to remind myself of that everyday but as a needy and sensitive person myself, it’s easy to go the other way and want to lean on somebody out of need and not want.

It’s just really funny what I’ve been learning recently. People have thought I’m either ugly or beautiful at different times of my life and at different times I’ve been so confident, I’ve not really cared what I looked like and enjoyed myself anyway and at other times I can’t stop thinking how I wish I looked different.

Thanks U.K. 😊 wise words. Never thought about the neediness too!

I feel when you’re looking for love and want it these small set backs about how ppl see you can make you think and start wishing to look different. This can then be frustrating as you know full well you look good and you normally love yourself in a healthy way. We are all a work in progress and don’t punish yourself. It’s bad enough how others are out there the best thing you can do is be kind to yourself first . You are a caring person so you think about how you have been treated and vide versa. Just means your not a narcissistic person and are growing into a healthy human being 😊 we are all on a journey and different ppl are at different stages.

I remember years ago when I was younger and on dates I was very picky. I could’ve been in a good relationship but decided not to over small things. And looking back they were good looking but I thought I could do better. Yes arrogant lol but I’m admitting it. But they probs thought they weren’t hot but they were and what it really was, was my mindset at that time and where I was in life, my environment and where my energy was focused on

Ukpoohbear

Those are very kind words Hkk and I really appreciate them. We are all stuck with the face and body and luck the universe has given us and even getting a face transplant wouldn’t help that anyway because deep down you would know. Plus I heard a story in China about a husband suing his new wife for the children being ugly because she had so much surgery she turned herself beautiful and the kids were a shock to him. And yeah, the guy was younger than me and I think he was looking for somebody physically perfect and was also a bit immature. The dating game is hard. I really want sex and love and babies and chemistry thats so intense it kills you but with a man who treats me nice.

Hkk

Account Closed
Those are very kind words Hkk and I really appreciate them. We are all stuck with the face and body and luck the universe has given us and even getting a face transplant wouldn’t help that anyway because deep down you would know. Plus I heard a story in China about a husband suing his new wife for the children being ugly because she had so much surgery she turned herself beautiful and the kids were a shock to him. And yeah, the guy was younger than me and I think he was looking for somebody physically perfect and was also a bit immature. The dating game is hard. I really want sex and love and babies and chemistry thats so intense it kills you but with a man who treats me nice.

No probs U.K.!

Omg about the man from China! This shows a lack of heart.

Dating games is all about no fun and games sometimes.

When the one you met grows up a little and matured he will realise they physical beauty can be very boring. I don’t fancy ppl who are in your face handsome. It doesn’t turn me on. I need character In the face and a friendly kind face but still manly lol

I want all that and defo someone who treats me right and vide versa. I would give back exactly what I got which is most important. I always believe become what you are looking for and over the years developed my character to become the type of person I wanted eg caring affectionate a big heart etc. In the past I’ve liked men where I looked at just physical and ignored the personality which was shitty and looking back wasted my time for what? Undeveloped ego lol. We all love live and learn.

You will find someone and what you need. It will surprise you and you will get more than you want which will be a lovely surprise. Just keep telling the universe what you want and keep an open mind. I’ve taken your advise and it resonates with me so much. Don’t stay too close to the sun but don’t love so far away from it either! Perfect balance

The one I met on pof is a nice person and is kind to me but I need to listen to my intuition as in last again ignored this and then always wished in the end I had listened to my initial gut instinct. So my other advise I can only share is listen to your gut too.

We should do a lonely hearts thread lmao

Ukpoohbear

I have often related to the song ‘Eleanor Rigby,’ ‘all the lonely people, where do they all come from.’

I’m doing it again, using love and romance to distract from my inherent loneliness. Spiritually, I am on a very karmic life time. Although for most other people it would be perfectly feasible to use love as a distraction, I am being taught a lot of lessons, probably to accelerate my growth, and so I have no excuse because I know better. If I want to be spiritual and one of the big dogs (spiritually) then I need to walk the walk. And being lonely is part of that.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have often related to the song ‘Eleanor Rigby,’ ‘all the lonely people, where do they all come from.’

I’m doing it again, using love and romance to distract from my inherent loneliness. Spiritually, I am on a very karmic life time. Although for most other people it would be perfectly feasible to use love as a distraction, I am being taught a lot of lessons, probably to accelerate my growth, and so I have no excuse because I know better. If I want to be spiritual and one of the big dogs (spiritually) then I need to walk the walk. And being lonely is part of that.

I know how u feel ..... what and where is your north node?

Ukpoohbear

I know how u feel ..... what and where is your north node?

I don’t like sharing my chart even if it can be found, you don’t know who is watching, but do you think the north house talks about loneliness, why did you specifically ask about that placement?

I ended up sleeping this afternoon. Bet you I'm awake all night now. I’ll go a jog tomorrow and it’ll be fine, but it’ll be a long night tonight. I can hear one of my neighbours drunkenly singing Abba ‘the winner takes it all.’

Hkk

Account Closed
I don’t like sharing my chart even if it can be found, you don’t know who is watching, but do you think the north house talks about loneliness, why did you specifically ask about that placement?

I ended up sleeping this afternoon. Bet you I'm awake all night now. I’ll go a jog tomorrow and it’ll be fine, but it’ll be a long night tonight. I can hear one of my neighbours drunkenly singing Abba ‘the winner takes it all.’

Whatever makes them happy 😊 meaning your neighbour lol

No probs about sharing the chart. You mentioned karmic so I was Interested in the north node. North node forces you to be the way you need to be and not want to be. With me my Nn is leo in 11th. I need to stand out from the crowd rather than join groups and be in the background. All my life I’ve been pushed to stand out yet it’s been challenging to do it due to chiron squaring it from 8th! Chiron is bad

Hkk

Account Closed

Do U not share your chart with anybody or just generally done like putting it up on here. And what did u mean by anybody can see it? Like u mean they could do something with it?

Ukpoohbear

Whatever makes them happy 😊 meaning your neighbour lol

No probs about sharing the chart. You mentioned karmic so I was Interested in the north node. North node forces you to be the way you need to be and not want to be. With me my Nn is leo in 11th. I need to stand out from the crowd rather than join groups and be in the background. All my life I’ve been pushed to stand out yet it’s been challenging to do it due to chiron squaring it from 8th! Chiron is bad

NN Leo 11th is one of those contradictory placements to me. You are meant to stand out from the crowd and integrate yourself. The older man I spoke of recently has NN Leo 5th house, I would say he is specifically meant to be himself and not follow the crowd, which is straightforward, but 11th house NN like for you is meant to follow the group, while shining bright. You need to balance the polarity. That Chiron of yours may not be the handicap you think it is, maybe it is necessary. Like, the difficult times in my chart and life have made me more introspective, has humbled me therefore making me more wise.if you were not so afraid, what would you be like, would you be more egotistical? I know I would be a very egotistical brat if it were not for events tripping me up. Like Eckhart Tolle says, we need pain to surrender.

Ukpoohbear

Do U not share your chart with anybody or just generally done like putting it up on here. And what did u mean by anybody can see it? Like u mean they could do something with it?

One of my first posts here was about doing a spell and it attracted a lot of replies. I can tell you most of it was a joke. But during the attention it attracted and it stirred up a lot of people, a blue transparent figure visited me in my living room because they wanted to see who I was. It was a man, I think I know who it was but can’t be for sure but I would say it was for sure a man. Now, I have heard of astral travel, I know you can follow the spirit of somebody by tapping into their specific energy and travelling to where they are, but to do that so quickly, without tapping into my energy for a long time,there are powerful people who visit this forum. Astrology is the type of subject that attracts spiritually advanced people no doubt.

Hkk

Account Closed
NN Leo 11th is one of those contradictory placements to me. You are meant to stand out from the crowd and integrate yourself. The older man I spoke of recently has NN Leo 5th house, I would say he is specifically meant to be himself and not follow the crowd, which is straightforward, but 11th house NN like for you is meant to follow the group, while shining bright. You need to balance the polarity. That Chiron of yours may not be the handicap you think it is, maybe it is necessary. Like, the difficult times in my chart and life have made me more introspective, has humbled me therefore making me more wise.if you were not so afraid, what would you be like, would you be more egotistical? I know I would be a very egotistical brat if it were not for events tripping me up. Like Eckhart Tolle says, we need pain to surrender.

Contradictory is one thing it defo is!!! I’ve been saying this all along. Good advice U.K. thank you 😊 😘 with Chiron. You look at it positively which I haven’t so it’s great advice. Thanks sister!!

That really helps the way you put it

Hkk

Account Closed
One of my first posts here was about doing a spell and it attracted a lot of replies. I can tell you most of it was a joke. But during the attention it attracted and it stirred up a lot of people, a blue transparent figure visited me in my living room because they wanted to see who I was. It was a man, I think I know who it was but can’t be for sure but I would say it was for sure a man. Now, I have heard of astral travel, I know you can follow the spirit of somebody by tapping into their specific energy and travelling to where they are, but to do that so quickly, without tapping into my energy for a long time,there are powerful people who visit this forum. Astrology is the type of subject that attracts spiritually advanced people no doubt.

Oh my god. That’s madness! When u saw what happened to you

Ukpoohbear

Contradictory is one thing it defo is!!! I’ve been saying this all along. Good advice U.K. thank you 😊 😘 with Chiron. You look at it positively which I haven’t so it’s great advice. Thanks sister!!

That really helps the way you put it

It’s so easy to forget there is a reason behind it all and it’s also easy to forget how brave we’ve been to get this far, how much we’ve learnt. Thank god for the pain I’ve been through! I am much more refined.

I will say I’m a Venusian, Uranian type. So I want a relationship but I don’t think I would be happy in one because I’m so independent. I think in past lives I’ve been codependent and wanted others to help me, so I’ve learnt to be independent this life and help others back this time, pay it forward.