Will I find some one who will love me and I will love him back?

AW041

My marriage has not been the best and I wish to now part ways from my husband, I am worried if I will ever find someone else?
If yes, any idea when?
Chart Attached

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 56

blondie89

Banned
Hello, you are sun,

you only make an aspect to the node within one degree. (one year, one month)

then there will be no aspects before leaving sign. so i will say not in the next time. There is also no aspect to saturn or 5th house ruler jupiter (Jupiter is weak in capricorn)

if you want, you could send me your birth datas then i could have a look into your natal chart.

besides astrology

If you are not happy, then go away, also if you dont have someone. Nobody could make you happy, only you could make you happy. I dont know how old you are. But when you leave, focus on YOUR goals in live and don´t be happy only because you have someone.

Best regards,

tikana

My marriage has not been the best and I wish to now part ways from my husband, I am worried if I will ever find someone else?
If yes, any idea when?
Chart Attached

i'd say 5 months .. either someone from work or someone who will be a client/related to work.
what is interesting is you are really really having a tough time with your husband that is seen through Sun / mars mars being in 8th house and sun will enter cancer where it will reject mars so i guess you will leave your husband right around 2.5 months or so.
last aspect of the moon was a trine to debilitated jupiter (you really really tried being happy in the marriage but it is just nosedived) so you lost hope because moon was super strong and in domain of taurus and it will head into gemini where it is powerless.
to answer to your question is you need to heal because even despite moon (emotions)supporting a new relationship sun cannot handle it because sun (your head) will be rejecting mars and saturn. that might come back and bite you at the end becasue saturn will re-enter aq where it will reject sun.
lord of 5th house is lurking retro debiliated in 6th house along with south node hanging in 5th again that is telling me you are not ready.
what is good is sun will be entring sign where it wil be exalting jup that tells me you will be open to romance but not long term relationship
Venus despite being in gemini is fine since it is getting ready to be direct
I'd say spend sometime healing yourself.

AW041

i'd say 5 months .. either someone from work or someone who will be a client/related to work.
what is interesting is you are really really having a tough time with your husband that is seen through Sun / mars mars being in 8th house and sun will enter cancer where it will reject mars so i guess you will leave your husband right around 2.5 months or so.
last aspect of the moon was a trine to debilitated jupiter (you really really tried being happy in the marriage but it is just nosedived) so you lost hope because moon was super strong and in domain of taurus and it will head into gemini where it is powerless.
to answer to your question is you need to heal because even despite moon (emotions)supporting a new relationship sun cannot handle it because sun (your head) will be rejecting mars and saturn. that might come back and bite you at the end becasue saturn will re-enter aq where it will reject sun.
lord of 5th house is lurking retro debiliated in 6th house along with south node hanging in 5th again that is telling me you are not ready.
what is good is sun will be entring sign where it wil be exalting jup that tells me you will be open to romance but not long term relationship
Venus despite being in gemini is fine since it is getting ready to be direct
I'd say spend sometime healing yourself.

Thanks Tikana,
I agree with you, maybe I'm not ready right now and 5months does seem very close to have another relationship. Since I am new to Horary, does this mean, after spending sometime healing and recovering, Horary will be able to give me an answer again.?

tikana

umm let's see
you asked will i meet someone who will love me and i will love him
right now horary is saying you are not ready to receive love or give love to someone else
moon will change its signs and sun changes it as well.. that is change of circomstances. What is bad is they are losing dignity and begin to reject saturn which you need. Moon will be neutral. I am not crazy about this line up. So IMO heal yourself then reask.

This is a short term chart not a long term.

AW041

umm let's see
you asked will i meet someone who will love me and i will love him
right now horary is saying you are not ready to receive love or give love to someone else
moon will change its signs and sun changes it as well.. that is change of circomstances. What is bad is they are losing dignity and begin to reject saturn which you need. Moon will be neutral. I am not crazy about this line up. So IMO heal yourself then reask.

This is a short term chart not a long term.

Thank you very much!

kalinka

I turned the chart into sidereal zodiac. The interpretation method is sometimes a bit different to the western system.
Here Asc-ruler is Moon, exalted in Taurus and placed in the 11th house. 11th house ruler is Venus, strong in her own domicile Taurus and beeing retrograde (retrograde planets are accidental stronger in some vedic schools). Moon will conjunct Venus and both planets are in powerful and benefic conditions. Since the 11th house indicates wish fulfillment, your wish will come true.That's sufficent for a Yes.
But we can look for further indications. Both are in positive aspect by houses with Mars (L5, occupies the 9th house) and Saturn (strong L7 in his own domicile). Saturn is most strongest planet in the chart, since retrograde, in Capricorn and while located in the 7th house, he is in "digbala" (directional strength). Saturn in digbala indicates a stable long-term relationship. Also Mars will sextile Saturn next and because Saturn is benefic and strong in this chart, Mars gets powerful, too.
Moon approaches a trine to Saturn next and then conjunct with Venus.
Timer is the degree between Moon and The Asc.

Last edited: