Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

66c7bf5f91c8a8ff6500946cb6aed29b.jpg

JUPITERASC

What if were all being led like sheep to pick the candidate they want us to pick?

What if Trump is just doing and saying what he has to in order to win so he can really make America great again?

What if Trump is the proverbial Trump card being played to get Hillary elected?

What if Hillary is the Trump Card?

Hillary supports open borders, nope, not biting. Uh ugggh no way. Just look at Europe. Plenty of European countries wish they had the gonads to Exit the EU like Britain.

But that is the plan right? A New World?

I'm not down with building a wall along the border either though, and no Mexico won't pay for it.

Oh wait thats just rhetoric he wouldnt....

Hillary has severe Parkinsons, falls out at the 911 Memorial. Looks BAAD I mean real BAAAD.

If I was forced to vote, and I mean forced to vote. I'd vote you shoot me. please.

Honestly though. At least Trump will be entertaining.

People are already wishing they had Bush back. Jr that is, nobody wants SR back.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

waybread

Jescilito, what if conspiracy theories were simply conspiracy theories?

What if "they" were actual people with specific names and identities?

What if Hillary Clinton were the most unjustly flamed, maligned and attacked female leader in American history?

What if Donald Trump actually could not tell the same straight story from one day to the next, was never going to build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it, stiffed and blackballed a lot of his contractors, had 3 major pending lawsuits related to his failed Trump University, and hadn't a clue how to get jobs back to the USA?

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

katydid

"What if Hillary Clinton were the most unjustly flamed, maligned and attacked female leader in American history?"

And what if fire was cold and water was bone dry?

Jescilito

Ah there both snakes in the grass who will do/say anything to get elected. If a strong compassionate, competent woman ran for president I'd vote for her.

But Hillary is not innocent and she's not the lesser of two evils.
Neither of them have our interest in heart.
They want to get elected and cash in.
Fame and fortune.

Hillary Clinton is made of the same stuff nightmares are made from.

And she is in poor health. Leaked emails confirm she was having her cronies research new and experimental Parkinson's medications.

Jescilito

Excellent point Jupiter

No one argues about that.

CIA killed JFK and everyone who was around back then knows it's a fact. Not a theory.

Truth is JFK planned to expose the elite. He was a knight of Columbus, they are notorious for the oaths they swear against freemasonry.

Coincidence?

rayla2055

Banned
Why do anyone care about these people becoming president anyway? They are just having fun everybody and you know why their not taking any of this sh*t clearly, huh. It's because they know America is already done for, it's over people, honestly. You may not see it clearly right now but soon it's going to be in full vision. You people go have your fun with this, I could give two dog sh*ts who's president or not. I know I'm about to have my fun with this sh*ts, lol.

I LOVE HILIBLY SHITON

Jescilito

Not that I have An agenda, or harsh feelings towards any secret organization. I have tons of friends and some family who are Mason's. I don't think there all plotting to take over the world.

I think JFK was going to expose somthin much bigger than any single entity or group.