why does my boss do this

ALRESCHA

My boss keeps calling me Danielle... happened even right after she's read me my login data that contains my name and surname

My name is nothing like Danielle

The question is Why?

Is she trying to make me learn how to be assertive? (She is the most positively assertive person I've ever met and I dare not correct her)

Is it awkward for her to stop now?

Could it be she does it for another, not so kind reason?

Doesn't bug me too much tho :biggrin:

SbmE2c1.jpg

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Venus ruling your Asc. makes you not want to rock the boat. Mars Saturn conjunct in 3rd means you have a difficult time standing up to authority in communication. Venus in 8th conjunct Sun (I use wide orb in conjunctions) and Sun conjunct Mercury in 8th is telling, as well.

I think you find some sense of power or control in NOT telling her.

Send her a handwritten note or small gift and make sure you write your name large and noticeably on note or card and see what happens.

Your 10th house ruler is in 7th and it can work in proxy with your Venus ruled Asc. It doesn't have to be confrontational.

If it really bothers you, it is important to stand up for yourself. How could she continue to call you Danielle after you offered such a kind gesture?

ALRESCHA

Thank you, ladies.

Well, I would never dare offer her a gift unless the whole team were to do that for a special occasion. I am not sure about the emotional maturity of assertive people or any people with walls because it is a little harder to break into their minds, so I would only dare act after I've acquired enough information and analyzed her to be certain what to expect. She could get offended although I think that would be a kind, but not necessarily morally right gesture.

Yes, my sense of power was that the team noticed that she kept calling me Danielle and that made them pay more attention to all of my communication with her, so there was a sense of justice when they noticed she'd interrupt me before I finish the question, like 3 words later and conclude I was going to ask something other than what I really wanted to. She'd respond a little strictly which would be OK if I were to ask a question she thought I was gonna. Then some team members did explain what I was going to say a couple of times. Bloody hell, the first few words do not necessarily mark the sentence subject in our language... But she's Uranian, so I can't blame her. And I AM strongly influenced by this Me RX, Saturn transits and the Me progression, so I fail at making sure she understands I understand 99% of the studied material and I do. I've finally found a job I want to stick with for longer than 6 months and I have to make a good impression. I tend to find myself in situations Mr Bean finds himself in... I swear I am him. If I were to explain I'm having a caffeine overdose today, not the stage fright as it seems, she's think I'm lying to make myself seem a better candidate... So it's better to just suffer in silence LOL

I thought she was terrible with names at first, but, I asked this question because yesterday she said: OK, here are your login details: "my name. my surname.number", OK, DANIELLE? I figure she has to evaluate me daily, she sent some emails too and she had to type my name every day, but she kept doing it.

One of those people told her that's not my name today. She was surprised. I didn't want that to happen because I didn't know if that could anger her, as it is pointing out her mistake for everyone to hear. In case of real bullying that would cause more bullying, but, I think that this wasn't bullying.

Last edited: