Difference between a Crossing Moon/Pluto and its Nodes?

LibraLee

Hi all! :)

Could somebody please tell/help me what the difference is between a "Crossing Moon/Pluto" and a "Crossing Moon/Pluto NODES" when it comes to Astrocartography? Is one more extreme than the other?

I already lived once before under a 'Crossing Moon/Pluto" and it was horrible to say the least. :andy:

thanks! :)

caprcorn

Moon nodes are different from moon. When moon represents emotions and mind , moon nodes represent life purposes and past lives ( if you believe in past life)

When you are in Moon/pluto you can transform through your feelings and have difficulty to find inner peace cause Moon brings moody personality and changeable mind.

Moon Nodes and Pluto also not the best place to live. You can see some traumatic things or you can just have bad things that you feel like you had them before. Moon nodes sometimes make you feel deja vu. Wherever you go moon or moon nodes it will be pluto what makes intense and maybe terrible (depends on your natal pluto). But I think moon/pluto can be more intense than Moon/pluto nodes cause moon makes you vulnerable and its not the best thing under pluto domain.

Majestic

Thank you 'caprcorn'... that was quick. I have found my A*C*G zone at the present as 'Crossing Pluto IC / Moon's Node AC' which is 9274 km to the west.
My question is ... should I worry about the past, present or the future aspect of the Moon's node??? Thank you again...

caprcorn

your welcome Majestic.

Moon node AC means your North node in your ascendant while south node affects your DC (7th house). South node bring the past life experiences or at least some memories. This is a place where you should focus on yourself and should stop looking for a partner cause any kind of partnership can bring disappointment.

I don't know how north node can affect your AC cause I don't know what kind of aspects it does with other planets in your natal chart. But pluto IC probably shows that they square each other cause IC and AC usually makes square. So pluto can create problem with your family or people u see as family members and this can prevent you to focus on yourself.

You have to learn to being strong when you are on your own cause south node will damage your close relations and pluto may damage yourself with one of your family member if there is no good aspect with your IC. If you keep living there you better to be loner wolf instead of relaying on others.