Yuzuru Hanyu, from earthquake survivor to Olympic champion - guess the ascendant!

Yuzuru Hanyu is a Japanese figure skater who won two Olympic gold medals back-to-back, a feat that hadn't been done in 66 years, in Sochi and Pyeongchang.

For those of you who don't know him, this 2' video from the Olympic channel is a good intro, I think: How Earthquake Survivor Yuzuru Hanyu Persevered to Achieve his Dream.

Hanyu intrigues me a lot. His life seems to have been characterized by very high highs (his exceptional sporting achievements) and very low lows (the earthquake, some bullying, several injuries). And he's quite mysterious... Very private, only ever shares banalities with the general public. And he seems to live quite a peculiar life.

He was born on Dec 7, 1994 in Sendai, Miyagi prefecture, Japan. His birth time isn't known.

Can you tell me what do you see in this birth chart? Maybe even try to take a stab at guessing his rising sign? (I can describe him further for those of you who aren't familiar, but for now, I thought it might be better to let his chart do the talking? Let me know.)

[since there is NO astrology here I've moved this post to Read My Chart - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_zu.64732.21077_Hanyu.jpg
    astro_2gw_zu.64732.21077_Hanyu.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator: