What do you see in this synastry chart?

YoGod

What do you see in this synastry chart? Been dating this girl for a while but there's this weird push and pull where I feel like I can't get close to her completely. I'm into her and yet I feel like I can only get so close.....it's weird.

I've also attached the composite chart.

What do you see?

Attachments

• astro_61gw_yo_j.20695.151980.jpg
    astro_61gw_yo_j.20695.151980.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 27
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22

ardentika

My guess is her Moon is on her SN. Those people sure as hell need a looot of time before they open up. Just be patient with her.

ElenaJ

How does that impact things?

It's precisely what you wrote....
"I feel like I can't get close to her completely. I'm into her and yet I feel like I can only get so close.....it's weird.".

It's like holding water in your hand.

katydid

What do you see in this synastry chart? Been dating this girl for a while but there's this weird push and pull where I feel like I can't get close to her completely. I'm into her and yet I feel like I can only get so close.....it's weird.

I've also attached the composite chart.

What do you see?

Also, she has Sun conjunct Chiron opposed to Saturn. That natal opposition can be very difficult, and being in Gemini/Sag, it impacts her communication.

Sun/Chiron opposed Saturn can inhibit her ability to open up and express herself, fully. Fear of saying the wrong thing, sounding stupid or vulnerable may make her shut down?