Will I get a divorce?

dreamer

This is the link to my thread I had asked about divorce in the month of June.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107932

I made a new chart to the question ' Will I get a divorce'?
Myself Mars in 12th house. I am the one wanting the divorce, probably that's why I am in 12th H. He venus, in his house but my sign. I am confused now as I don't want to be with him. We have no aspects. Moon applies to me in 2 units. Does it mean I may get what I want in two months/years?
He has an applying aspect with Saturn. Saturn rules his 4th house...End of matters??
Will someone throw light on this, please?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_div.45904.27966.jpg
    astro_2gw_div.45904.27966.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 46

waybread

I think you can have a divorce if you want one. Although Venus (him) applies to a trine with Mars (you,) it is prohibited by Saturn.

Of course, a divorce won't happen without your taking steps to make it happen. Is there a reason why you can't divorce without your husband's permission?

dreamer

I think you can have a divorce if you want one. Although Venus (him) applies to a trine with Mars (you,) it is prohibited by Saturn.

Of course, a divorce won't happen without your taking steps to make it happen. Is there a reason why you can't divorce without your husband's permission?

You are right waybread. I am the one who has to take steps to make it happen. My constraints are that we have two teen kids, I am unemployed and also stay away from the homeland.

rafaella

Myself Mars in 12th house. I am the one wanting the divorce, probably that's why I am in 12th H. He venus, in his house but my sign. I am confused now as I don't want to be with him. We have no aspects. Moon applies to me in 2 units. Does it mean I may get what I want in two months/years?
He has an applying aspect with Saturn. Saturn rules his 4th house...End of matters??

Part of marriage is in Pices, Mars in Pisces. You really value your marriage. Mars also exalts Venus, there is actually mutual reception between the significators. So it seems you and husband still care for each other.

But Moon in fall of Jupiter, the dispositor of marriage, emotionally you loathe it...yet you value it... two different conflicting battles between you. The moon being the emotional driver is probably wants the divorce, but the logical part is not certain that's the answer right now.

Part of divorce is in scorpio, ruled by Mars. Guess what, Moon exalts Mars... Moon really really wants to divorce...

This chart is perfect how the receptions are so clear. Moon does apply to Mars, the dispositor of p of divorce, well it could mean this is the divorce... timing look between Moon and Mars aspect.

I suggest you start looking for a job if you haven't already and make a plan of how you are going to survive financially after the divorce.

all the best!

Sunrise

first of all to say that Venus and Mars will never meet in aspect. Mars will change sign until Venus arrives him.

Afterwards, I see no divorce (for now or at least in the near future).

Mars=you, is trapped and totally powerless (12th house and contains all the sign of the Pisces.) It may have some fundamental forces, but where it is and stand, it can not do much, you can not act for some reason.

The same for your husband. As Venus is in its weakness but in a angular house that wins by accidental forces. That means you both seem to be in the same phase. Even the reception between you (exalt and domination - a mixed reception) show that in some way one depends on each other.

Your children play an important role for both of you.
Is there a person important through his family that affects the situation ???
Does it affect your two ???

Economically, you seem to be depending on your husband. Your finances are quite weak.
Another reason that does not seem to be divided is perhaps also the social reasons that prevent this situation.

The Ouranos (the modern governor of divorces, and splits) in your first house shows that you are troubled, showing disruptive situations, and twists and turns for you. Retro shows situations from the past that come back again.

But for now or for the foreseeable future I do not see it split. For the reasons I mentioned above.
The Saturn above seems to unite you. The Moon has taken Saturn's light (though it's a long distance) and goes to find Mars and Venus goes for sextile with this Saturn.
And Sun through the 9th house (legal proceedings) will meet the Saturn's antiscion. Saturn shows the need, the establishment, the system, the conservatism.

dreamer

Part of marriage is in Pices, Mars in Pisces. You really value your marriage. Mars also exalts Venus, there is actually mutual reception between the significators. So it seems you and husband still care for each other.

But Moon in fall of Jupiter, the dispositor of marriage, emotionally you loathe it...yet you value it... two different conflicting battles between you. The moon being the emotional driver is probably wants the divorce, but the logical part is not certain that's the answer right now.

Part of divorce is in scorpio, ruled by Mars. Guess what, Moon exalts Mars... Moon really really wants to divorce...

This chart is perfect how the receptions are so clear. Moon does apply to Mars, the dispositor of p of divorce, well it could mean this is the divorce... timing look between Moon and Mars aspect.

I suggest you start looking for a job if you haven't already and make a plan of how you are going to survive financially after the divorce.

all the best!

Thank you rafaella for your insights.
You are absolutely right in mentioning that presently I am in the conflicting phase to divorce or not. I care for my husband but do not love him anymore. My children mean a lot to me but it is just a few years more when they become independent. This makes me think of the future and the reason to divorce becomes stronger as I do not have any reason to be with him when kids go away.

I have been struggling to get a job but of no success:sad:

dreamer

first of all to say that Venus and Mars will never meet in aspect. Mars will change sign until Venus arrives him.

Afterwards, I see no divorce (for now or at least in the near future).

Mars=you, is trapped and totally powerless (12th house and contains all the sign of the Pisces.) It may have some fundamental forces, but where it is and stand, it can not do much, you can not act for some reason.

The same for your husband. As Venus is in its weakness but in a angular house that wins by accidental forces. That means you both seem to be in the same phase. Even the reception between you (exalt and domination - a mixed reception) show that in some way one depends on each other.

Your children play an important role for both of you.
Is there a person important through his family that affects the situation ???
Does it affect your two ???

Economically, you seem to be depending on your husband. Your finances are quite weak.
Another reason that does not seem to be divided is perhaps also the social reasons that prevent this situation.

The Ouranos (the modern governor of divorces, and splits) in your first house shows that you are troubled, showing disruptive situations, and twists and turns for you. Retro shows situations from the past that come back again.

But for now or for the foreseeable future I do not see it split. For the reasons I mentioned above.
The Saturn above seems to unite you. The Moon has taken Saturn's light (though it's a long distance) and goes to find Mars and Venus goes for sextile with this Saturn.
And Sun through the 9th house (legal proceedings) will meet the Saturn's antiscion. Saturn shows the need, the establishment, the system, the conservatism.

You are absolutely right Sunrise.
I feel like being in a situation where I am trapped with no escape.
The children play an important role to us both and this is the main reason that keeps me stopping from taking this major step.
My husband was abusive to me till a few years ago and this brought me the bitterness in this marriage. I got romantically involved with a friend at that phase but I have broken off with him now.
But I still love my friend though we communicate very rarely but only as friends...
I want the divorce to happen, else will find it difficult to be with my husband when my children become independent soon in a few years.

dreamer

It is interesting to see that two completely opposite opinions are given on this horary chart...
Any other insights by learned people here would be really helpful.