What is the core issue between us?

horisimosx

What is going on at the core of all this bickering my partner and I have been doing?

We're sooo deeply irritated by each other. We've been considering breaking up over it because it's THAT bad...

Is it our individual lives not working? Have we both changed? Whaaa

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 8.42.56 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 8.42.56 pm.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

rafaella

What is going on at the core of all this bickering my partner and I have been doing?

We're sooo deeply irritated by each other. We've been considering breaking up over it because it's THAT bad...

Is it our individual lives not working? Have we both changed? Whaaa

Venus is in fall, Moon in fall, doesn't look like you are happy within yourself. Moon in 7th and in sign of Mars shows you care for him but it is also misery here for the Moon. Mars in fall of Venus, he is not viewing you favourably. Venus entered Virgo 5 degrees ago and will be there for a while, so I don't think you are easy to live with right now and his attitude is not better either.

It could be the end, but that is up to you to decide. Maybe if you really care for him, sit down and talk like 2 adults and try work it out, or perhaps take a break for 1-2 months so you both can cool off and start again.

all the best!

horisimosx

Rafaella,
Thank you so much for your time. It's not looking good is it! Definitely thought it might be an issue within myself/ourselves.
Much appreciated xx