Relocation chart and astromaps

FrankieJG

Re: Having trouble reading my astromap (Please don't ignore)

Are there sites other than astro.com which would give me details specifically for this stellium?

It has so much potential power that it could be of dramatic benefit or of drastic malefic influence; your 2nd whole sign house looks quite benefitted; remember that Saturn is ruler of this chart, and also remember that the very important ascending degree is locked in between the 2 outer planets Neptune and Uranus, with Uranus having the greatest influence on the ascending degree (since Neptune is in a pitted degree and its influence inhibited) And remember that your massive stellium in Sagittarius IS ALL IN THE 12TH WHOLE SIGN HOUSE!
To delineate the ramifications of this alone (ie the massive stellium in Sagittarius in the 12th house) would require a good amount of research and would probably fill up about 4 typed pages of explanation.

dr. farr

Re: Having trouble reading my astromap (Please don't ignore)

Are there sites other than astro.com which would give me details specifically for this stellium?

You must get the more detailed information as presented in the various astrological textbooks, which are readily available for purchase on the internet.

conspiracy theorist

In regard to that stellium, I'd echo Dr. Farr's recommendations. I'm born about 6 days after you and the amount of insight I've gotten on my stellium has grown immensely over the course of my astro education. But to write an interpretation of it, AND include all of the flashes of insight I've gotten over it in regard to my life will be no easy feat.

If you're interested, I can pm you a specific read I got regarding my stellium.

FrankieJG

That would be perfect! Please do..I really need more information regarding this:happy:

In regard to that stellium, I'd echo Dr. Farr's recommendations. I'm born about 6 days after you and the amount of insight I've gotten on my stellium has grown immensely over the course of my astro education. But to write an interpretation of it, AND include all of the flashes of insight I've gotten over it in regard to my life will be no easy feat.

If you're interested, I can pm you a specific read I got regarding my stellium.

dr. farr

I want to know whether moving to London would benefit me according to my relocation chart and astromap for world and Europe.

From my perspective ABSOLUTELY NOT:bandit:!

In mundane astrology, London is "under" the astrological sign of Gemini; Gemini is in opposition to your massive stellium in Sagittarius, so I would say that any location under Gemini would prove unfortunate for you. I would have suggested a Sagittarius location due to the massive stellium, but (for me) the sign is in your 12th (whole sign) house, and that makes me pause from suggesting a Sagittarius location. All in all, I think a sign in trine or in sextile to Sagittarius would be the best choice; Aries is in trine, but then your ruling planet (ruler of your natal chart), Saturn, falls in Aries; Leo is in trine, but then your ruling planet Saturn is detrimented in Leo; that leaves sextile signs: Libra (wherein your chart ruler Saturn is exalted) and Aquarius (wherein your chart ruler Saturn is in domicile)-so I would recommend looking at locations under Libra or under Aquarius, for likely most favorable relocation.

FrankieJG

Thank you for letting me know about that. It was helpful. However in the below articles England is under Aries and there are cities under Libra and Aquarius. (Nottingham) I wouldn't mind settling down anywhere within England not necessarily London. Therefore moving to a city with a favorable sign within UK would be fine right?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/more-horary/countries-cities.php

http://starsignstyle.com/astrology-and-places-countries-cities/

Also one more thing. How would astro mapping help someone to move to a new region overcoming the real world situations/challenges ? For an example after the brexit it is not easy for even a person from EU to move to the UK. Suppose a person has favorable lines going above UK and is currently under a transit period with the possibility/chance to move there. ( as they say during a transit a person gets attracted to the area with the relevant planetary line) . Will the astrological aspects still help the person against all the real world limitations?

I want to know whether moving to London would benefit me according to my relocation chart and astromap for world and Europe.

In mundane astrology, London is "under" the astrological sign of Gemini; Gemini is in opposition to your massive stellium in Sagittarius, so I would say that any location under Gemini would prove unfortunate for you. I would have suggested a Sagittarius location due to the massive stellium, but (for me) the sign is in your 12th (whole sign) house, and that makes me pause from suggesting a Sagittarius location. All in all, I think a sign in trine or in sextile to Sagittarius would be the best choice; Aries is in trine, but then your ruling planet (ruler of your natal chart), Saturn, falls in Aries; Leo is in trine, but then your ruling planet Saturn is detrimented in Leo; that leaves sextile signs: Libra (wherein your chart ruler Saturn is exalted) and Aquarius (wherein your chart ruler Saturn is in domicile)-so I would recommend looking at locations under Libra or under Aquarius, for likely most favorable relocation.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Thank you for letting me know about that. It was helpful. However in the below articles England is under Aries and there are cities under Libra and Aquarius. (Nottingham) I wouldn't mind settling down anywhere within England not necessarily London. Therefore moving to a city with a favorable sign within UK would be fine right?

Right:smile:!

waybread

Frankie, it really depends upon what you expect a move to achieve. You'd consider different planetary lines depending upon whether the move would be for your career (MC,) romance (Venus,) money (second house rulers Uranus & Saturn,) a new home (IC or moon,) and so on.

My understanding is that the lines' influences are felt within 100-200 km of their exact locations.

Of course, a lot of favourable lines won't be anywhere near where someone would wish to live-- or could live (like in the Atlantic ocean.)

London appears to fall under your Uranus square ascendant line. You might find it to be a disruptive experience? It also is on a moon trine MC line, which looks good for career and home. But have you spent any time in London before? How did it go for you?

I've had trouble doing these maps as interactive, although I've not tried lately. The Astrodienst "Astro-click travel map," which is billed as helpful for planning a holiday, has been interactive, so you might try that one.

socrates

Dr Farr I`ve got Gemini rising but didnt llike iving in London,but my stelliums are in Aquarius and Capricorn.Any suggestions worldwide?I seem to like sagitarius places like Austrália,Cologne,Bonn.

Attachments

• paulo9.jpg
    paulo9.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

Your chart ruler (by my methods) is Mercury, and Mercury is in Aquarius-however the South Node is also in Aquarius, so (for me) Aquarius locations are out; Sagittarius locations seem promising-Sagittarius is sextile to your stellium in Aquarius and semi-sextile to your Capricorn stellium: quick look at your chart seems to favor Sagittarius locations.

waybread

I would sure advise people using astrological information to relocate:

1. If your proposed move is some distance from your birth place, cast a relocation chart. (It won't make much difference if you move nearby.) It won't change your planets in signs or in aspect, but it may change the planet's houses. For romance, you might want Venus to move to the 7th, for example. For a career move, what happens to your MC?

2. The moon is one of your signifiers of home. Another is your 4th house. Each sign rules a particular type of place. With my moon in Leo, I enjoy vacationing in deserts, although I've never lived permanently in a desert environment. With Jupiter ruling my 4th house, I am fortunate enough to have a house with a panoramic view.

3. Of course, non-astrologically, do your homework on housing costs, salary/wage prospects, and so on. Or maybe this is just basic hard-headed Saturn talking here.

socrates

I would sure advise people using astrological information to relocate:

1. If your proposed move is some distance from your birth place, cast a relocation chart. (It won't make much difference if you move nearby.) It won't change your planets in signs or in aspect, but it may change the planet's houses. For romance, you might want Venus to move to the 7th, for example. For a career move, what happens to your MC?

2. The moon is one of your signifiers of home. Another is your 4th house. Each sign rules a particular type of place. With my moon in Leo, I enjoy vacationing in deserts, although I've never lived permanently in a desert environment. With Jupiter ruling my 4th house, I am fortunate enough to have a house with a panoramic view.

3. Of course, non-astrologically, do your homework on housing costs, salary/wage prospects, and so on. Or maybe this is just basic hard-headed Saturn talking here.

I got Leo IC but Moon in Pisces.It is at MC over Germany but opposite Uranus IC,but at least theyre in good aspect with new ASC Cancer
My parents home where I still live has a panoramic view to the sea

Attachments

• paulo9.jpg
    paulo9.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 26