upcoming Full Moon exact conjunction natal moon

worstofthewurst

Greetings everyone! I've been trying to find resources for lunar astrology as it relates to the birth chart for some time now, and I can't seem to find much on the subject. There are plenty of books on mundane lunar astrology, but nothing that I have found that connects lunar astrology with the birth chart specifically. The books I've seen on lunar returns don't go into depth on moon phases.

Now, something is staring at me right in the face and I don't know exactly what to do about it! The upcoming Full Moon on January 12 is going to be exact at 22º Can 27'. My natal moon is 22º Can 37'.

I'm still new to lunar returns, but I would like to make use of them, in addition to integrating manifestations, goal setting, etc., with the phases of the moon.

Any advice?

Bina

Post your natal chart and the lunar return. You need to look at where the planets of the LR fall into your natal chart, plus moon aspects to natal, also planets on angles are significant. :smile:

AtlanticPacific

Worstofthewurst, I've got the same thing happening whuuut! I really hope you don't mind me jumping on this bandwagon! :innocent:

Bina, any thoughts you have would be so much appreciated. I've attached my lunar return and natal. The activity on my LR DC angle is intriguing me - seems like the main themes in this lunar return are relationships and career/income??

Additionally it's a grand cross, so I'm guessing things will be even more heightened??

Worst - so glad you posted, this has been on my mind for the past month or so.

Attachments

• LR chart.gif
    LR chart.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: