Is K HR?

ALRESCHA

I have just realized that I have asked this question before, but it's been a while and the question is slightly different (the previous one was if he is a customer :D :happy: )

Anyway, I met this man at work and I couldn't contact him outside of work because we're not allowed to do that. Some people got fired for doing that in the meantime, because the majority of the "customers" are the HR, so, I'm glad I didn't. He told me he would move out of the country to use another company's services and he did close his account around the time he promised, so he is not our customer in either case.

Something strange happened today and I asked this question spontaneously. I would like him to be a past customer, as nothing is stopping me anymore, I'd feel weird adding him if he is an HR team member.

And I apologize if this should be on another sub-forum, please move it in that case, thank you.

Last edited:

oleanna

Feeling somehow stupid, since i don't understand your question:
what does HR mean ???
i'm living in Europe, maybe this is an American term that everyone knows, - or indeed i AM stupid;)

ALRESCHA

Feeling somehow stupid, since i don't understand your question:
what does HR mean ???
i'm living in Europe, maybe this is an American term that everyone knows, - or indeed i AM stupid;)

I am European myself, HR stands for Human Resources. My company is having me undergo my third evaluation stage, and the team poses as the customers to evaluate me.

I have been through the recordings over and over and over, and I've finally overcome the fear of what the chart would show

oleanna

Is K a HR, - Human Resource??

i'm kidding, sorry.
-
So, still:
Means you ask for to find out if he's a customer though?
But he anyway has moved and closed his account ?
Or could this be a trick as well?

We are actually discussing this here in a group, and none of us (5) has an idea what this is about...
My niece has a master in HR and i just called her, - she said she has no clue what you are going through. she has not experienced such "games".

Problem is, do you see him as a potential partner or as a maybe colleague? delivers different significators.
That's why i try to understand the background....

ALRESCHA

I might as well let you know you then, it's not exactly European management, as the company isn't European, and they don't really hide it all the time+they later show it. It's their regular training+evaluation process. Simulating the situation is the fastest, most productive way to evaluate a worker before you release the customers on them, nothing new there. :biggrin:

As for how I see him, my god, there are no words to explain that, you should see the synastry. Anyway, he openly asked me if I like him the last time we've met and I had to say no, because we are being monitored and obliged to keep the archives. I'd add him and see what would happen.

oleanna

If i take him as 7th, there will be a conjunction between Venus/Mars.
You both are under the same sign - Virgo, ruler Mercury - and in the 5th.
Looks as if an affair is likely to happen.
Moon will as well conjunct Mercury. Hm, - wait for life to roll the dice.
I'd say it looks fine so far.

Then:
Mars will apply in conj. to Jupiter before he'll meet Venus. Another woman?

Aries (mars as well) is intercepted in your 12th, maybe a hint for how secret this all is, - and how secret this man still is to you.

Saturn in the 7th is not so good. I don't like him there, - he might only slow down things, he might avoid them. You'll see.
Or Saturn symbolizes your career (10th in Capricorn), and that stand in your house of relationship.

I wish you luck, anyway!

ALRESCHA

If i take him as 7th, there will be a conjunction between Venus/Mars.
You both are under the same sign - Virgo, ruler Mercury - and in the 5th.
Looks as if an affair is likely to happen.
Moon will as well conjunct Mercury. Hm, - wait for life to roll the dice.
I'd say it looks fine so far.

Then:
Mars will apply in conj. to Jupiter before he'll meet Venus. Another woman?

Aries (mars as well) is intercepted in your 12th, maybe a hint for how secret this all is, - and how secret this man still is to you.

Saturn in the 7th is not so good. I don't like him there, - he might only slow down things, he might avoid them. You'll see.
Or Saturn symbolizes your career (10th in Capricorn), and that stand in your house of relationship.

I wish you luck, anyway!

Thank you! I can see all that, but I can't see if he is one of the team.

This thing cannot and should not be rushed at all, it has its limits and I'm quite comfortable with that. He's got a funny yod and the man's Venus is a mystery, but, not to my Pluto there :happy: It's cool, 'cause, otherwise, it'd be boring :)