Astral dreaming is not leprosy.

The danger with speaking about astral dreaming is some people will think you are mad. I forgot I was told that during it too - my deceased gran told me to keep it on the down low, but she meant to actual people so an astrology forum is fine.

There is a whole different sphere out there that I just caught a glimpse off. I saw it and I know it's real.

I'm ready for the knacker's yard tonight because it's been a busy week but I am going to respond to this thread and write down my experiences so other people can then go and try it.

It's a little bit like the spirit animal thread but this required a lot more self-awareness and connection. It will probably be a process.

RaRohini

The danger with speaking about astral dreaming is some people will think you are mad. I forgot I was told that during it too - my deceased gran told me to keep it on the down low, but she meant to actual people so an astrology forum is fine.

There is a whole different sphere out there that I just caught a glimpse off. I saw it and I know it's real.

I'm ready for the knacker's yard tonight because it's been a busy week but I am going to respond to this thread and write down my experiences so other people can then go and try it.

It's a little bit like the spirit animal thread but this required a lot more self-awareness and connection. It will probably be a process.

Hi Bluebell !

I get a lot of astral dreams !!
I heard that if one is born between 2'o clock and 4 'o clock in the morning, they are prone to astral dreams.
No we are not mad 😃

duenderoja

I was born at around this time and I always thought I was mad these past few years.

This is when I started to come into my own. I had a lot of precognitive dreams as a child.

jac

Sadly, one has to be cautious of what others can comprehend before sharing intimate details such as these. I envy your ability as I wish I were so gifted, but I have enough other idiosyncracies of mediumistic qualities that I know folks are easily spooked. Thank you sharing and you must listen to your grandma!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Anybody with a true pre-cognitive / medium ability, what do you think in your chart gives you that? If you like, you can post your chart.

Thank you guys for your responses, this is all new to me and I've only heard it spoken about in the audience members chatter at a soritoualsit church I go to. The medium told her not to 'over-do' it. I also had a mutual friend of a friend talk about it one day, and at the time I took her at her word, but she didn't really describe the intensity of it so I wonder if she's at the playing about stage.

I read about it recently, and have spoken a little about it on here with other members, but more importantly I think the reason I've just now experienced my first astral dream is because the past two years I've been going through bereavement, and an overall over-haul of my life in general.

It was two nights ago. I didn't set out do try get one, it was a big day the next day as I was returning to work and it was pivotal that I went. I think it was mainly my gran who enforced the ability to happen to me. I also clearly 'felt' and both my grandads, and my gran and my granny. At the end my mum also came through, but she's always usually kept a distance I think for fear of it upsetting me too much. But I felt all their presence, and 'saw' them in a shadowy, colour kind of sense. Pinks and blues. They were crowded round me, I don't know what they were doing at first, it seems like a kind of beckoning chat. But I saw other spirits too I didn't recognise and it was hard to decipher at first. When I felt the presence of my family members though, I was easily able to let myself go and just breathe in and feel them as they embraced me. They each embraced me in turn then my gran came through really strong, this was when I felt she entered my spirit almost and she began to almost clearly talk through me, and even moving my arms across my chest in a hug. This is when I got a wave of strength through me, I had it once before at her bedside in hospital a few hours before she died. As a Scorpio Venus, she had a strength I don't possess, and I believe she imparted this on to me so I could have the strength to return to work.

I did return to work, working with completely different people and im getting on more than good, I'm doing really well and they already respect me.

After the strength, she said that I shouldn't try and get back here and use it as an escapism and that I must live my life, I was surprised how mature I felt but my Aries said confidently that I see the importance of facing up to my life. I felt that they wanted to go, and I tried to fight the feeling of not wanting them to leave and it was nice that they did indeed stay around for what seemed a couple more minutes before I started to drift down this passage way. Towards the end I felt a sense of fear and darkness to my right, but it was distant enough I could ignore it and concentrate on just meditating and breathing. I did try to open my eyes and fight them open but I was unable to so I just concentrated longer on my breathing til I was able to force them open, my body was stiff on the bed but I didn't let it bother me. And soon I wa ms back in my bed. And just totally in awe of what I just experienced.

It's perplexed me.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks. You have a Pisces Venus (like me) and 12th house ruler (Mercury) in a tight aspect to Neptune (also like me). You also have Moon-Uranus in your 3rd house. I have Uranus in the third in a sextile to my Moon and in a trine to my Venus (Venus rules my 3rd house). You have Neptune on your IC, also like me.

Highly interesting and which is why I wanted to see your chart. I have dreams, images of The Higher Power and telepathic instances.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks. You have a Pisces Venus (like me) and 12th house ruler (Mercury) in a tight aspect to Neptune (also like me). You also have Moon-Uranus in your 3rd house. I have Uranus in the third in a sextile to my Moon and in a trine to my Venus (Venus riles my 3rd house). You have Neptune on your IC, also like me.

Highly interesting and which is why I wanted to see your chart. I have dreams, images of The Higher Power and telepathic instances.

Thank you for sharing.

No problem, happy to. Mercury in tight aspects to Neptune are really fish out of water in this material world. From one to another, I salute you.

Bina

Wow, Bluebell, that's an amazing dream!!!:happy:
I've had precognitive dreams and other dream experiences, like waking up in a dream, flying dreams, messages in dreams... I also used to see my dog, who I had been very close to, in my dreams a lot after he passed away...but what you described is an amazing experience!!
I think it's ok to share, as long as you share with people who are open and can understand that what you experienced is real and just happened on another level.
Just don't share it with people who will write you off as crazy...:sideways:

Last edited:
Hi Bluebell !

I get a lot of astral dreams !!
I heard that if one is born between 2'o clock and 4 'o clock in the morning, they are prone to astral dreams.
No we are not mad 😃

Wow, any hints or tips on the best way to get them more often or frequent? I assume now I've had an experience of it that it should flow better now but I haven't wanted to try since. Still reflecting on the last one. My family members beckoned me instead of me beckoning them, so I'm not sure if I have control over it but I will try again next week.

And oh yes, astrologer's aren't actual people, they are special people! :p

aquarius7000

If people, that truly have pre-cognition and dreams etc. could care to post their charts, it would be interesting to see commonalities. You can always hide your birth details on your chart.

Sadly, one has to be cautious of what others can comprehend before sharing intimate details such as these. I envy your ability as I wish I were so gifted, but I have enough other idiosyncracies of mediumistic qualities that I know folks are easily spooked. Thank you sharing and you must listen to your grandma!

Yes, good advice. If she hadn't have said that to me, I don't think I would have clicked straight away that people would assume I had skitzophrenia or something. (Not that people have btw because I haven't been aware of my own abilities up until recently anyway).You'll know all about this with your idiosyncrasies, but it's important to not feel like a black sheep, so it's good we can share it here openly and freely.

I grew up in a conservative family so perhaps it's taken me longer to reach a place where I could connect. In my early teens I felt scared and didn't actually realise that what I was feeling was a connection. I thought everyone would feel attached to it if they tried and still believe to this day that surely people who say they don't believe are either in denial or scared, or have something to hide.

Last edited:
Ok, aquarius7000, if you insist, here goes... let me know what you find :smile:

Do you go to a spiritualist church or practice your abilities somehow, like do you have control over it? Would be interesting to hear from people because this is the most I've been connected.

Bina

Do you go to a spiritualist church or practice your abilities somehow, like do you have control over it? Would be interesting to hear from people because this is the most I've been connected.

No, I don't practice these abilities or try to control them - I feel it just happens when it is meant to happen and it is best not to push it in any way...

Last edited:
No, I don't practice these abilities or try to control them - I feel it just happens when it is meant to happen and it is best not to push it in any way...

Yeah I think that's the best way too. I wouldn't want to push it and ruin the experience. Our Venus Pisces energy flows naturally and it's not nice when you have to force something. Infact, I hardly even apply myself to things I like, I prefer to just ebb and flow.