What career is best suited for me?

HailxxNight

Hi, I am very much interested in vedic astrology, but because I am unfamiliar with vedic I wanted to post my chart for more experienced astrologers to help me pinpoint which career is better suited for me? I am very torn between pursuing a teacher career for either elementary (1st -8th grade) or working as a preschool teacher? I have a great love for children and teaching but unsure which avenue should I pursue? From my chart, what do you think? I appreciate any help, thank you
DOB
July 26, 1990
Ventura, California, U.S.
9:17 pm

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 21

Vision10

Well , Hailxxnight , your mental peace or mental peace of mind comes while dealing with emergencies of sudden life and death issues of people.. You are very intuitive.. you love to heal people. You could be great healer.. Your mind is always into secrets of others to solve thier issues.. In your work environment You love to Motivate people :rightful: .. You could be a pushy salesman or communicator like a Coach.. Short travelling in local community like Cops.. one work i could describe you is " The Seeker " .. You feel u wanna do big way!! Your Mind is always about like Military strategist!! You love to investigate things.. You will become great teacher with your or elementary kids because 'You are also learning from those kids " . You are learning higher morals from elementary kids!! :innocent: Do you have friends from Spiritual circle or financial field or lawyers ???? are you afraid of heights? People Perceive you as an eccentric person. try to join a Community for working for common objective ex: NGO.
try to keep a Dream journal .. Do meditation.. Enjoy solitude.. understand your past lifetimes!! Are you a workaholic with high standards??? :whistling: Careful of workaholism, taking on too much, and making yourself sick while managing every detail of the physical world.. stop using family as an excuse and cliging towards past!
Your purpose in life is " Go with a flow " ]
Just let things happen .Let life flow. dont force it.
.. stop analysing everything , there are some things u cannot control isnt?
Step outside the Nest!! Cultivate trust in the grand scheme of life
I hope i have helped you enough :cool:

Best Thoughts
Vision10

Last edited: