edgar cayce's chart of Jesus

rahu

Banned
The natives chart shows ixion on the noth node, which is a excellent symbol to reflect the intercine struggles and demise of the native. Ixion brings social struggle and familial struggles fore.
On the north node, acting as a point of black , violent ritualistic death could be seen. Jesus family was not impoverished and his cousin john(after his death called the Baptist) was a direct heir to the high priesthood in Jerusalem.
So there were immediate political and social influence surrounding jesus from before his ministry and before his nativity.. These tensions increased after the crucifixion and overt political repression began.
The are other aspects and traditions that cayce ‘s reading just hint of. Hints of jesus associated with those of violent political dissent .
The venus/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node. This would give a magnetically and attractive physical charisma. Spiritualizing this could imply visions and inspiration. The physical/social affect of his aura is very strong .
It is easy to see his rise to a cultural leader as well as spiritual leader with these aspects.

And the math holds that this is a reincarnated soul as the natal shows the sun at 28 Pisces 22 conjunct the IC at 28pisces 24, with sun opposed arcturus at 28virgo 30(the planet jesus’s soul retreats to between incarnation)

rahu

piercethevale

ptv, I read and integrated this bo0k 30 yeas ago, I don't think there is anything you can give me a "heads up " about as you obvious had not read this book before your wrote your book.

rahu

You still on a tirade?
Let me recap, here.
You believe that Yeshu'a, ישוע , was born in either 5 or 6 B.C. ...or is it 7 B.C.? ...as there are quite a number of people that claim the birth occurred that year because they attempt to link a stellium to the Star of Bethlehem legend. It makes little difference, it wasn't in the years considered to be B.C..
...and you say that you're convinced that Yeshu'a, ישוע , was born a Gemini? I'm not sure if you mean by the Sun or Ascendant...but little difference either, although He did have Mars in Gemini, in the 19th degree.

So based on these beliefs of yours, it 's quite obvious that you don't agree with the date given by Edgar Cayce as to the year or time of year.
Then I am at a loss to understand why you titled this thread of yours about Edgar Cayce, unless it is to discredit Mr. Cayce?
You'll find that the 'camp of supporters' of the Cayce readings to be both very large and resilient.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and just as a courtesy....

It nagged at me that I had never found out what that year Cayce mentioned of the Hebrews converted to. So I did ask the only Rabbi I knew and was able to contact in December 2011, as Rabbi Dobin had either passed away or had become incapacitated by that time, and that was Rabbi Larry Karol, {the singer and songwriter that I had become a fan of some years ago and I had sent him a couple of fan letters, and I hoped that would be enough for a reason to make a breech of social etiquette} and I asked him what the Mosaic year of 1899 converted to by the Gregorian or Julian calendars and He replied:

"3 CE was the year 3764 on the Hebrew calendar."

...so, I never could figure out what Cayce meant by saying that...that's a 1765 year difference by the Hebrew calendar and I would surmise that to the Gregorian calendar it wouldn't be all that much different in the number or years, if any at all.

rahu

Banned
ixion on the node ringing closely to the beliefs that jesus associated with zealot parties.i.e. revolutionaries. All Jewish viewpoints accepted the messiah coming but each in their ow way. The zealots believe that if they started a violet revolute against the Romans, god would come to their aid but only after the zealots initiated the confrontation . matt 10:43, has never been understood ,simple, you don’t tell the romans , guy they made god of the roman hated romans .hard sell for even for diocletian
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…”

Radical espiscopal bishop james pike was working on a book about the participation of the disciples and jesus with zealot forces. Bishop pike pointed out that at time in history the Romans had a garrison of soldiers with the temple. So for jesus to have over turned the money lenders tables I the temple…..the guards could not have been there, implying they were draw away for a serious insurrection else where.

While researching the book in Israel he met with a mysterious death in the desert.
The book is called The Wilderness Revolt , and was published after is death.
Synchronicity would have it that I had a recent acquaintance that knew and grew up with bishop pikes daughter.
See had helped edit the book and confided that bishop pike had been murdered because he had found documentation supporting his view. She had seen the documents but was not” allowed “to include the existence of these documents in the book.
http://www.itsgila.com/headlinersbishoppike.htm

the fact of history is that Galilee was never subdued. To be from galilee was synonymous with rebel. And it was . Romans did not regularly venture into galilee as it was not worth the fights and skirmishes that occurred. Rome was only interested in the temple where all the jewels and gold came to.

There was a simon zelotes (zealot)with jesus and ” iscariot “of judas can be translated as a daggerman or zealot assassin. though the root word can also show he came from one of larger agean islands.

I found one reference to the master and simon(zelotes) and vague reference to the social conditions galilee as the edicts of the romans were at variance with the edicts of herod. but no direct reference to zealots so far.

rahu

rahu

Banned
The nativity has Jupiter square to uranus and mercury. These symbols fit the readings about both jesus and john, being initiated in to the brotherhood, in the giza pyramid, just prior to jesus 40 days in the desert. astrology is clear shown by the mercury/Uranus conjunction and these symbols also give access to the astral and visionary states. Theneptune trine shows theincarnation was help by divine love.
This square is very rebellious and with ixion with the dragon, a mercury/Uranus square Jupiter will be abrupt and actively challenging inoperative rules.
I found a reference to a zealot. A reading was describing a young woman,wife of Zebedee,. But it is just a lone appellation with no =discussion.
Synchronistically the next paragraph , she married Zelot. Hmmm these are the only references yet to the political name of the revolutionaries ,though Zelot by be similar only in sound.
It seems to me that there has been some editing of this readings or visitation. the political and revolutionary nature has been purposely obscured. Or not. Both gods and magical can twang the skeins of time and space.
In part….”.this was owing to the political situation under the roman rule, where they were often contrary to those of herod,who ruled overt part of Judea,which later became known as Galilee or samaria, the residents of which became a questioned people.” So cayce does mention the political turbulence in galilee.galileans had a noticeable accent and could be identified by their tongues. the zealots were referred to as robbers and thieves by the romans. Interesting that on either side of Jesus were a robber and a thief , yet jesus plaque declared he was crucified because he was king of the jews.
I have always question why jesus ancestors thro joseph follow the male line.the the lineage is passed by the mother.but according to these readings mars was also of the line of david so moot point.
There are no men mentioned in jesus life or ministry so far (2/3 finiished, this stuff is concentrated, it is like good historical fiction,religious/psychic revelation and geographical lessons all in one)
Elizabeth, john the Baptist’s mother came up with the nature of johns ministry before he was born .the religious roles of both jesus and john were “charted by Elizabeth . judy was head of the essences in this area when jesus was a teenager. Josie is also mentioned as teaching him.
the entity speaking through cayce is a devote patriarch, with Father the God over all. the reading mention that at this time women were beginning to have greater rights and determination of their lives. Still, no males mentioned in his training or education in Palestine lead credence to a position taken by Robert graves in his book King Jesus. he places jesus in context of the indigenous mother goddess embrace. The levite temple cultus was not embraced in galilee. Except for high holy days the Galileans were content with their place.
Hmmm the magicians were down on women and astrology back then too.

rahu

rahu

Banned
During and before Jesus initiation, the readings speak of a brotherhood of light that protects the holy family. Then after initiation the readings start referring to Holy Women. Martha, Judy, these women’s power was undiminished buy the Christian teachings as is evident in the reading(1463) on pg 255
”….for she was a Holy Woman, even when they stood beneath the Cross. (reading1463) “This hearkens back to a matriarchal religious system antecedent to the essences and Christianity.
I adhere to the belief that the Qumran settlement was established by the house of zadok around 150 bc. The maccaabean revolution had gained the temple back to the jews and ousted the selcuid dynasty which had ruled since Alexander the greats death. The house of zadoc had been entrusted by moses with the temple cultus. But the maccabeans did not give the house of zadok there birthright position ,instead they handed the temple over to the hasmoneans a secular family. According to the book of maccabes the house of zadok disappeared into the desert. This all transpired about 150 bc. Around then the jews the selecuids, and the essences took over Qumran about 150bc.
the essences held to all holy rituals, they referred to those priest in Jerusalem as usurpers.
The house of zadok included “ high priestess”. It seems the Holy Woman of the essenes may be these high priestess of the house of zadok. There was a community of holy woman, some were essene some were “catholic “.some were Egyptian or Persian.
Judy the leader of the essences was a Holy Woman and after the crucifixion counseled the disciples and gave a interpretation of what had passed. And to the High Holy Women….”understanding as to how woman was redeemed from a place of obscurity to her place in the activities of the race, of the world, of the empire, yea, of the home itself.”
So it seems the crucifixation also relieved woman of the original sin. These dynamics seem to back up Robert graves viewpoint of the importance of the underlying matriarchal goddess .

Historically this social dynamic is a product of the Levite patriarchy seizing the political, economic and spiritual power of the indigenous Goddess religious culture. Levite attitudes were active in rewriting ancient scriptures to exclude the primal power that was the high goddess for 10’s of thousands of years.
Reading between the lines ,the power of the mother goddess is obvious, yet the levite influences is passed on by the spirit that channels this information.
But finally the entity does let it slip………….”there is no mystery to the transformation of the body 0f the Christ………attaining physical consciousness of the at-one-ment with the Father-Mother God”
Seals have been found in Israel dating to the 7th century that read jevovah and his consort asherah.
Monotheism in Israel was a political move by the levites to strip the position and wealth of the Mother goddess. According to cayce, the full picture of jesus includes the importance of the Goddess on Jesus’ life ,soul and ministry.

Jezebel and ahab worshipped the mother goddess thru baal as all the tribes had of Israel at one time.their dearhs and defilement were by the levites. the tribe of Benjamin was the only one that refused to put the high priestess of baal aside. For this, all the other tribes refused to give brides to the tribe of Benjamin
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

I wonder who this entity is that speaks through cayce. This question was posed to cayce in trance..
Q: who is giving this discourse?
A:are ye curious? Are ye serious? Look within self.
Hmmm
There is a book called the Passover Plot.
http://midwestapologetics.org/reviews/passoverplot.htm
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075043/plotsummary
it posits a deception to bring about what looks like the resurrection.
Very early there were many different ideas about what took placein cayces reading ,I does indicate that there was a plot of some sort. The Galileans and those of the Judean ministry were at odds as to to do after Jesus enters Jerusalem. Jesus did not wait fo a resolution and went on into Jerusalem.
What the entity glosses over is the difference in the concepts o the messiah between members of the group.
The Galileans as zealots wanted to call for a full scale revolt. Those sympathic to the Judean ministry undoubtedly wanted a messiah in the mold of a new king of Israel. A king to negotiate with the roman emperor likely this factor was no violet whereas s the Galilean wanted a violent confrontation.
It seem that in part the Galilean viewpoint prevailed as the reason jesus was presented to the authorities was for civil charges. jesus had not payed tribute and his followers had tried to prevent the taxes or levies from being paid.
“it was the accusations, rather than that which is recorded, even in the Holy Writ”
So it seems the plan did have rebellious intentions.
There were also violent clashes after the crucifixion.
The entity gives enough information to see the differing ideas about Jesus and those around him.
There is a letter from publius lentulus to emperor tiberias, in which he describes jesus as extraordinary man ,called the sun of god and raising the dead and healing
Jesus had red/brown hair ,in curls about his shoulders , grey eyes , features neither roman of jewish. what interested me “……his hands large and spreading,his arms are very beautiful….he talks little ,but with a great quality and is the handsomest man in the world…”
Of course in the Cayce readings, Judas is named as the fairest of the disciples.
with a Uranus/venus midpoint on the south node in the natal, that was my first flash… great physical attraction.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1534_jc2_8405_27679.jpg
    astro_2gw_1534_jc2_8405_27679.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 54

Bjorkstrand

source= reading # 5749-15
"The arrival was in the evening, - not as counted from the Roman time, nor that declared to Moses by God when the second passover was to be kept, nor that same time which was in common usage even in that land, but what would NOW represent January sixth. "

The newton chart proves the jesus chart and the jesus chart proves newton.
Great men have great charts.

Jim

Attachments

• newton3.jpg
    newton3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 30

rahu

Banned
in life reading 587 ,Edgar Cayce said Jesus was born on march 19th 4 ad using the Julian calendar. mosaic year 1899

in life reading 5749-15,cayce said "just as the midnight hour came, there was the birth of the Master"

this produces a chart with the sun at 26pisces22 conjunct the nadir and opposed to arcturus conjunct midheaven .the ascendant at 13sag14. this sun position seems to reflect the precession moving into the Piscean age.

in another reading Cayce said the birth was on jan 6th,
and in reading 5749-7, Cayce said he birth was December 24-25.

this discrepancy was questioned in life reading 2067.
cayce's reply was:

"all are correct according to the time from which same were reckoned.how many times have there been the reckoning? take these into consideration with the period of events being followed in the information being indicated. just as there was the reckoning from the various groups for their individual activities, so was the information given as to the records from that source with which those seeking were concerned."

rahu

no year is given with the jan6 date or the dec 24/25 date.
look at the explanation. these dates are based on the calendar that was in use by the "seeker". a solalunar would give a different date as would a lunar or tropical.
but the only year mentioned is 4 ad.
once again your arcane reasoning eludes me .how does newton"s chart prove anything with jesus chart.

rahu

rahu

Banned
a interesting passage is given in the readings about the truths around the prince of peace

...."have been delivered to the people,and the people have again come under the tyranny of the money changers,and of them who have let position, fame, or fortune become their god rather than Him.......

rahu

piercethevale

no year is given with the jan6 date or the dec 24/25 date.
look at the explanation. these dates are based on the calendar that was in use by the "seeker". a solalunar would give a different date as would a lunar or tropical.
but the only year mentioned is 4 ad.
once again your arcane reasoning eludes me .how does newton"s chart prove anything with jesus chart.

rahu

Thank you for putting that so succinctly to bjorkstrand. He is a most persistent one isn't he? {He's been following me from forum to forum ever since the two of us crossed paths at astrodienst's forum in Sept. 2007. ...although I can say that He has become somewhat more civil in the interim} As I did explain that wasn't a date, that Cayce gave as being that of the birth, in that very link I posted, some number of posts back, here in this thread as to those dates.

Although I must, once again, reiterate that the year you are quoting is an erroneous presumption and, in addition, you're quoting it out of context,
If you read the reply again you'll notice that Cayce said, "By the Julian calendar, it was in the year four."
In Julius Caesar's time, a new year began on April 1st. {unless you were using a fiscal calendar or one of the other such type specialty calendars that the plebeians didn't use, and I'd be willing to wager that they all celebrated it as a new year, if such celebrations were held, on every April 1st, in those times by all Romans and those under Roman rule.} ..and as Cayce is saying the "year 4" that is in reference to when, much later long after the Crucifixion, some did start counting the years from the time Yeshu'a was born and made note of the years prior to the birth as being that of as like most all Christians presently do as either being of after the birth as A.D. or before as B.C. , but in the particular vernacular of their own particular region and era.

Then you have to consider that there were a multitude of different manners in which those that did start observing this difference, and some did write the date as the number of how many years from the birth it was, and noted it as being different from those years prior to the birth and numbered, as such, as to how many years it was before, from that very year that Yeshu'a was born in. Some had the entire year Yeshu'a was born in as a neutral sort of thing, that is as the year "0" {Zero}, which so happens to be as, just as how astronomical time is observed, i.e. with a year "0 B.C." {Zero B.C.}

...The only thing is, the Romans didn't, have or, use integers nor did they have anything to represent "Zero". Nor did they ever have until they started using Arabic numerals, which really came from India by way of the Arabs, like just about everything else they seem to get accredited for as they were, most often, only the delivery guys and not the source. I ran across one ref. that said that some observed [and this was based on the belief, by the author, that December 25th is the correct date] all time from Dec. 24th and before as B.C. and all time since that Dec. 26th as A.D. and the day He was born as a "neutral day".

So okay, then...let's just say for the sake of illustrating a point that you would agree with that concept as is like how astronomical time is so observed ...where does that leave us? If the reference was to Dec. 25th of that neutral year then the following Jan 1st is the first day of the first year of the Gregorian calendar and which by present standards is so observed and accounted to be as such. From there my date then would be considered to be in the year 3 A.D.
But, there were those that claimed, and maybe there are some that still do, that the year He was born in, is the year 1 A.D. and that the year before that is 1 B.C. as the majority of Christians alive presently do. But at one time prior to the middle ages, {and has been found on ancient documents and ledgers, letters of correspondence and the like.} that year was considered to have begun on that new years day that occurred prior to the birth and by that reckoning then it was the year 2 A.D. on the new years day that followed the birth. But, recall that new years day was April 1st in those times of the birth, ...and one could then say, that I'm still wrong as to the date for which I produced a chart, as it wouldn't be the following year until April 1st, and yes, that would be correct too. But, when Pope Gregory issued his edit and all calendars were advanced, many days never existed, in a sense, by the Gregorian calendar because they were skipped over.

The following is from wikipedia:

" The Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar. A regular Gregorian year consists of 365 days and in a leap year, an intercalary or leap day is added as 29 February making the year 366 days. Normally a leap year occurs every 4 years, but the Gregorian calendar omits 3 leap days every 400 years, unlike the Julian calendar, which retains those leap days."

Now, by 1601 A.D. greg. that means that to convert March 19th by the Julian date to a Gregorian date you would need to add 4 times 3 leap days, {as those are not counted, i.e. they are "omitted", by the Gregorian reckoning} to that date of March 19th and thus you will get March 31st....and by 2001 {or 2000 as to be honest I don't if you add those days on the last year of the century or the next one after, but I'm pretty sure it's that century when it begins as the first leap day added would've been in the year 5 A.D.} one has to add three more days and that would make that date April 3rd. But, one has to remember that He was born after February that year {regardless that it was the year 3 A.D., or for that matter even 4 A.D. as you think it was, as this is about the fact that the Gregorians consider it to be the year 1 A.D.} so one only adds 2 days....thus it becomes April 2nd as of 2001 or 2000....whatever.

{To be perfectly honest, I never thought that I'd ever again be all too concerned with dates that far back in the past to have to remember this business of conversion, nor did I think that I'd have to take notes on this business of the dates as I never thought that I'd have this much difficulty getting any astrologer to recognize the natal chart I produced for what it is. But, in 2004, when I produced the chart [and even up until fairly recently, I still believed, or hoped ...] I had no idea of how little recognized the validity and veracity of the Sabian Symbols are by the Astrological community and how few among those are even any where near the level of adeptness that they claim to be of what ever school or technique it is that they adhere to, And that, is something, almost every last astrologer of any school of technique presently alive on Earth is guilty of, in my humble opinion, which I am supposed to write at this point, since I was read the riot act by Wilson T.C. some years ago or be expectant to be banished forever from this forum but even if I do it doesn't change the fact it is the shining truth... which means very little anyways, as I have found out during the last ten years, as every last school or technique being adhered to presently, as I was made increasingly aware of over that period, is more wrong than right to begin with.
One thing is for certain that Edgar Cayce said, about studying and practicing any of those schools or techniques that were in use when He was alive, is "that it will do one more harm than good". ...in my humble opinion, of course:wink::whistling:}

Here a photo of the very first attempt I made at checking the date Cayce gave...or I should say, that I thought it to be the date that Cayce gave because I had evicted from my home, the house that I rented on May 6, 2001, {when Uranus was at 24* Aquarius 47' and conj. my nadir which is at 24* Aquarius 21' and my natal Moon, also, at 24* Aquar. 03'} because I was working from memory, as I was homeless, and camping on the river bank of the American River, and all my books and everything else that I could save were stored in a friends garage at the time, and as I only became interested in the project since I had been evicted as for the reason I had just finished Adrian Gilbert's book "The Orion Mystery" and had learned of the NASA computer program, "Skyglobe" that He used and I had learned of astrodienst's computer program that, until recently, I thought had been developed using that program but found out only last week that it was in fact developed in 1994 from JPL's program that was being used by NASA for all their space missions at one time {and may still be, for all I know, as now I'm not certain if in fact NASA every did use "Skyglobe for anything...and I have been planing on making an announcement in the thread, I started in the "Hot Topic sub-forum here at a.w, on astrodienst altering the data as I also learned of something pertaining to that that does allow them, by the written instructions left by the scientist that developed it, to adjust Pluto's position by plus, or minus [as I seem to recall at this moment] up to 2' of a degree.} and I needed something to do during daylight as one didn't want to get caught camping along the river and the local library in Folsom was at that time but only about a miles walk and as they had 3 computers on line for public use that day and the waiting list was hours long I was able to use a 4th computer that was a first come first serve unit for 15 minutes use only. As one can see quite clearly I had the date Cayce that Edgar gave wrong as the chart I printed from that session, on July 2, 2001 at 3:17 p.m. clearly visible in the lower right hand corner of the chart, has a date of March 22, 04 greg.
100_4227_zps248a587e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

piercethevale

If you will note on the image of the chart in my post above that I wrote that I din't make another attempt at this until almost two years later on April 3, 2003.
I had started receiving Social Security for having become disabled and no longer able to work at my profession on October 2, 2003 and a it still wasn't even half the salary I had been taking home at the time I had last worked, I had but enough income to move into the old historic Folsom Hotel, which was built in 1875, as it had become a "transient type hotel' some many years ago.

A good friend of mine whom I mention in the acknowledgements of my book, Bill Hoffman, was going to the Folsom library that evening and I asked him if he could do me a favor and use one of their computers if one was available for use while he was there and he had the time to spare to make me a chart of April 1, 3 A.D. greg. as I had retrieved a few of my books and something s from that friends garage that I had stored my possessions and one of those books is the book by Jeffery Furst based on Edgar Cayce's readings that pertained to the life and, or, times of Yeshu'a's sojourn on Earth and as I had reread a good deal of it I got the correct date that I knew that I had been likely wrong about when I cast that first chart but took "a stab at it" with that date of March 22, {which is usually Spring Equinox most years and I remembered that is was on or near the date that the Spring Equinox fell on in that time and I had also done some research on the difference between the Gregorian calendar and that of the Julian since I had first attempted to make a chart for the day Edgar Cayce gave and for the time of day I had a hunch about, that being of which, that Pluto was exactly conj the Ascendant the moment He was born, or in the same degree at least.

Originally my project was, and actually was yet still on April 3, 2003, to make charts from the astrodienst chart service to cover about a twenty year window centered around the beginning of A.D., that is to say from about December 31st in the year 210 B.C. to December 31st in the year 10 A.D. to see if there were and complete six point matrices known as a Grand Sextile, or Star of Solomon or a Magen David, depending on who and what culture they derive from and what reason or purpose they have for it or observe it as to so be. This was for the reason I had run into in a couple of book written about Judaism and were written by Jews and a book by 'Rudhyar too, in which they inferred the by some accounting, or legend {or?}, that the"Messiah" could only be recognized as such if that person was born with such an astrological arrangement in his natal chart {Magen David by Kabbalistic interpretation ...or by literal translation, depending who you ask, means Horoscope of David and it can also be interpreted as meaning Shield of David}.

I had planned on producing one chart for every two or three months over the time period of the 'window' I had conceived of, as that would be adequate enough to to see if anything had occurred from chart to chart or during the very day any one of the charts just so happened to be cast for... if I somehow got that lucky. But, as I had met a women with the ability to heal with her hands that also was born at the exact time of day that Pluto was conjunct the Ascendant and as I had learned from my "Astrologers Handbook", that was written by the authors Sakoian and Acker, that Pluto on the Ascendant, according to them, bestowed an ability to see the subtle energies all around us in the universe with an "X-ray like vision", as they put it, and as that gal had "coke bottle thick" eyeglasses {she's got something as like...I forget how vision is rated but I think it was something like. 320-400...meaning she had to be no more than 80 feet away from what she was able to read that most people can read from 400 feet away} and having a hunch that it may have been that Yeshu'a had also been born with that aspect, it was hunch that had some degree of possibility, I thought at the time and I had found that the book by Sakoian and Acker, that I have been using since 1984 as my number one ref. source, to be correct on a number of aspects of which they wrote about stating them to be a source of bestowal of metaphysical attributes and such, and which was the same book my brother was using {and may yet still be using} when he convinced me that there was something to Astrology and that while Edgar Cayce may have been correct in saying that it was so polluted with misinformation and erroneous techniques of practice that it would do a person more harm than good to utilize it, my brother had found a good number of the techniques, and some of the knowledge, to be quite genuine during a 2 years period during which he was unemployed due to having been laid off and was able to just sit at home and read while He awaited the call to go back to work as He was getting unemployment insurance from the State for those two years.

So, off to the library my friend, Bill Hoffman, went and with the data I asked him to use to make me a chart for the date Edgar Cayce gave the and time of that day when I figured that Pluto would be on, or very close to, that of which I had that hunch about, after stooping by my hotel room to call and look in on my, welfare and, health, like the good friend He has always been. When he returned and stopped by again later that evening what he handed me was a bit of a shock as it was a stack of about 35 to 40 pages that he copied and printed at the library because he didn't realize that the astrodienst could make so many different types of charts in a multitude of different formats and styles of formats and as I had forgotten to tell him as to what houses system and what format and such, Bill went ahead and just made as many different kinds of charts that He could for that day and the time I asked for during the time he had to spare and as Bill told me when he came back, that He figured that I could make use some of them, if not even all of them.

There was another problem I had that I hadn't yet realized but did find out a few days later that as of 2001 {or 2000, 'whatever'} one had to then add another day to any date in the past that far back as it had become a new century that was also a year that in numbers was divisible by 4 evenly.

This image is of a chart made for the date of April 1, 03 A.D. greg. { which, as I noted in the text I wrote above that it was a day shy} and is a Lunar return revolution, topocentric, natal chart ...what ever that exactly is.

As Bill, at the time, had only known me for his having been a bartender at the Sutter Street Saloon for the last few years that is had been open prior to it's closing in October of 1998 and my be one that would stop by for a beer or two after work at least a couple of days every week, and He, I found out, didn't really know what my last name is back then and as everyone knew me by and called me 'Painter Dave" He had the chart made for a "David Painterman"... and as I said to him that evening , "Hey, that's okay, it's cool...and besides the Painters always come on the job after the Carpenters have are finished to fill any gaps and hide the blemishes and make it look real pretty", and I followed that remark with an old saying we painters have, "You know what we painters say about them carpenters, don't you?" Bill shook his head, and I continued on ..."A little putty, a little paint, makes a carpenter what he ain't":whistling:

piercethevale

And as I did mention in the book I wrote that I was in jail for 120 days beginning on April 24th that same month and for what reasons [nothing too serious, as I broke a few items in my lawyers office due to the outrage I had from discovering that He took a bribe from my former employer during the workers disability lawsuit process and convinced me to settle for a lot less money than I would have received had I insisted that it go to trial...and with every thing else came along after I was released on probation on August 24th that year ...I didn't make another attempt at producing a chart for the right day and time of day that I had a hunch about until November 7th the following year, 2004...when the fellow that is presently my roomate, Rick Stookey, came over to the hotel and brought his laptop computer, that had cost him $2400.00 earlier that year, and that he still owns but is rather obsolete by todays standards considering the amount of hard drive and ram that it has compared to todays computers, You can get one with a lot more of both hard drive and ram capabilities for less than $300 nowadays , but in November of 2004, as the hotel room I had was within a wifi zone that had just recently been established, iI was glad that he brought it in the room and I suggested a time for the date of April 2 03 A.D. greg. of, {I think it was 4 p.m} and I looked at what came up on the computer screen and then after another three attempts adding 20 mins. to the time what came up for 5:20 really caught my eye and attention as I realized that it was the exact signs and almost the degrees mentioned by Dane Rudhyar in his book on the 'Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", in the chapter titled, "The Cross and the Star" as being those that Rudhyar had pointed to as being those which He expected would be found to be that of the chart axis for Yeshu'a if such a chart was ever produced. so I had Rick keep adjusting it by one minute increments and when Rick 'dialed in" 5:23. ...Bingo, everything about the chart was what Rudhyar predicted ...except that it had a Libra Asc. instead of Aries and a Cancer M.C. rather than one in Capricorn, as Rudhyar had seemed to not only suggest but about did everything but shout it from his widow. As I had never had enough time on a computer to know about the Part of Fortune and other options that astrodienst would calculate and produce on a chart I hurriedly did the calculation for the Part of Fortune by pen on a piece of paper and when I saw that it was in the 19th degree of Pisces and found in my book by Rudhyar that the Sabian symbol is "The Master Instructs His Disciple" I was ready to start doing somersaults in air, if I only knew how to, I likely would have.
100_4260_zps66845c7b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Phoenix Venus

Ahh... thanks for posting that picture of his chart. comparing it to what astrodienst currently has for that time & date, EVERY SINGLE planet and chart point is off by at least a second (the sun now listed at 11.52.34) and at most almost a full degree (pluto listed @ 1.00.51) ..,,, even the axis points have moved with the mc now listed as cancer 0.51.14

Makes you consider that astrodienst might not be so reliable after all....

and makes me wonder if you have an older listing with some of the other chart points... (such as the vertex and asteroids...)

piercethevale

Apologies to Rahu here for kind of hi-jacking his thread. I merely wanted to make a point about converting Julian dates to Greogrian and also to verify that I've been working with the Cayce material and the dates he gave for many years. All this other stuff about astrodienst and their computer I'll delete and move to an appropriate thread later on.
Apologetically,
ptv

5/21/14, 4:35 pm pdst
All excessive posts deleted for your satisfaction, Rahu, Pertinent posts are all that remain.
Agreeably,
ptv

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The cayce entity asserts that john the Baptist had a fundamental difference in his ministry ,after breaking with the temple in Jerusalem, which was the acknowledgement of free choices for women about religious concerns. several references are made as this period in history being favorable for women. Jesus first appears from the dead to a woman.
The essenes were studying the old prophecies of Elijah ,Elisha, and Isaiah at Mt. carmel
It is said that john was a direct descendant of the high priest.john’s father was not a high priest.so his title must come from his mother. This supports my view that Elizabeth was a descended of the house of zadok. The house of zadok was appointed by moses to take control of the temple cultus, ie all things pertaining to rituals and times. It must be by this lineage that john was a direct link to the high priest position.
John had position as he could break with the temple and set up his own branch of the faith.
In light of all the strong women picture by the cayce entity , the chart of the Master shows juno conjunct orcus trine to the node. This could show the importance of the “priesthood” in his training and education. Orcus shows there are blood connection to these powers, juno being royalty its very well describes female benefactors along with healing powers.
The moon is square to nessus which brings the unconscious hu the mother. Nessus here is both healing and to be dreaded as this could reflect the crucifixation . with the mon/nessus midpoint conjunct to the vertex, the Masters healing abilities were spontaneous, they came fom beneath his consciousness . Saturn is quintile to Pluto. This gives a conscious control of the healing power and the aspect is most likely the symbolic of the magician, creating something out of nothing as fishes and loaves.
Orcus is square the arcturus/sun opposition, strengthening spiritual healing and indicative of a past lie involve with arcturus.
With Neptune trine the sun and sextile to arcturus, the spiritual direction of his life is symbolized.
In the Natives natal the dragonhead is at 25lib11,ixion at 24liborcus at 25gem29, orcus at 25gem0 and juno at 24gem50 . the exactitude o these aspects marks the most important signs of destinies’ workings
The node will transit the Natives node on july 1, trine orcus on the 2 of july ,trine to juno on july 3 and conjunct ixion of july 11 14.
I would think , if this chart has any value, is possible that the Vatican will make a announcement relating to women in the church. It should be something that gives women much more power in the hierarchy.
An announcement also could be the revelation of new codice or manuscripts opening up new knowledge about Jesus.
rahu
to counter the current trolls attempt o isolate my thread , I will include the last few ost so one does not have to wade through the troll backwash.
may 17
a interesting passage is given in the readings about the truths around the prince of peace

...."have been delivered to the people,and the people have again come under the tyranny of the money changers,and of them who have let position, fame, or fortune become their god rather than Him.......
may 16

I wonder who this entity is that speaks through cayce. This question was posed to cayce in trance..
Hmmm
Very early there were many different ideas about what took placein cayces reading ,I does indicate that there was a plot of some sort. The Galileans and those of the Judean ministry were at odds as to to do after Jesus enters Jerusalem. Jesus did not wait fo a resolution and went on into Jerusalem.
What the entity glosses over is the difference in the concepts o the messiah between members of the group.
The Galileans as zealots wanted to call for a full scale revolt. Those sympathic to the Judean ministry undoubtedly wanted a messiah in the mold of a new king of Israel. A king to negotiate with the roman emperor likely this factor was no violet whereas s the Galilean wanted a violent confrontation.
It seem that in part the Galilean viewpoint prevailed as the reason jesus was presented to the authorities was for civil charges. jesus had not payed tribute and his followers had tried to prevent the taxes or levies from being paid.
“it was the accusations, rather than that which is recorded, even in the Holy Writ”
The entity gives enough information to see the differing ideas about Jesus and those around him.
There is a letter from publius lentulus to emperor tiberias, in which he describes jesus as extraordinary man ,called the sun of god and raising the dead and healing
Jesus had red/brown hair ,in curls about his shoulders , grey eyes , features neither roman of jewish. what interested me “……his hands large and spreading,his arms are very beautiful….he talks little ,but with a great quality and is the handsomest man in the world…”
Of course in the Cayce readings, Judas is named as the fairest of the disciples.
with a Uranus/venus midpoint on the south node in the natal, that was my first flash… great physical attraction.

rahu
Attached Images
jpg.gif
astro_2gw_1534_jc2_8405_
may 15
During and before Jesus initiation, the readings speak of a brotherhood of light that protects the holy family. Then after initiation the readings start referring to Holy Women. Martha, Judy, these women’s power was undiminished buy the Christian teachings as is evident in the reading(1463) on pg 255
”….for she was a Holy Woman, even when they stood beneath the Cross. (reading1463) “This hearkens back to a matriarchal religious system antecedent to the essences and Christianity.
I adhere to the belief that the Qumran settlement was established by the house of zadok around 150 bc. The maccaabean revolution had gained the temple back to the jews and ousted the selcuid dynasty which had ruled since Alexander the greats death. The house of zadoc had been entrusted by moses with the temple cultus. But the maccabeans did not give the house of zadok there birthright position ,instead they handed the temple over to the hasmoneans a secular family. According to the book of maccabes the house of zadok disappeared into the desert. This all transpired about 150 bc. Around then the jews the selecuids, and the essences took over Qumran about 150bc.
the essences held to all holy rituals, they referred to those priest in Jerusalem as usurpers.
The house of zadok included “ high priestess”. It seems the Holy Woman of the essenes may be these high priestess of the house of zadok. There was a community of holy woman, some were essene some were “catholic “.some were Egyptian or Persian.
Judy the leader of the essences was a Holy Woman and after the crucifixion counseled the disciples and gave a interpretation of what had passed. And to the High Holy Women….”understanding as to how woman was redeemed from a place of obscurity to her place in the activities of the race, of the world, of the empire, yea, of the home itself.”
So it seems the crucifixation also relieved woman of the original sin. These dynamics seem to back up Robert graves viewpoint of the importance of the underlying matriarchal goddess .

Historically this social dynamic is a product of the Levite patriarchy seizing the political, economic and spiritual power of the indigenous Goddess religious culture. Levite attitudes were active in rewriting ancient scriptures to exclude the primal power that was the high goddess for 10’s of thousands of years.
Reading between the lines ,the power of the mother goddess is obvious, yet the levite influences is passed on by the spirit that channels this information.
But finally the entity does let it slip………….”there is no mystery to the transformation of the body 0f the Christ………attaining physical consciousness of the at-one-ment with the Father-Mother God”
Seals have been found in Israel dating to the 7th century that read jevovah and his consort asherah.
Monotheism in Israel was a political move by the levites to strip the position and wealth of the Mother goddess. According to cayce, the full picture of jesus includes the importance of the Goddess on Jesus’ life ,soul and ministry.

Jezebel and ahab worshipped the mother goddess thru baal as all the tribes had of Israel at one time.their dearhs and defilement were by the levites. the tribe of Benjamin was the only one that refused to put the high priestess of baal aside. For this, all the other tribes refused to give brides to the tribe of Benjamin
rahu

may13
The nativity has Jupiter square to uranus and mercury. These symbols fit the readings about both jesus and john, being initiated in to the brotherhood, in the giza pyramid, just prior to jesus 40 days in the desert. astrology is clear shown by the mercury/Uranus conjunction and these symbols also give access to the astral and visionary states. Theneptune trine shows theincarnation was help by divine love.
This square is very rebellious and with ixion with the dragon, a mercury/Uranus square Jupiter will be abrupt and actively challenging inoperative rules.
I found a reference to a zealot. A reading was describing a young woman,wife of Zebedee,. But it is just a lone appellation with no =discussion.
Synchronistically the next paragraph , she married Zelot. Hmmm these are the only references yet to the political name of the revolutionaries ,though Zelot by be similar only in sound.
It seems to me that there has been some editing of this readings or visitation. the political and revolutionary nature has been purposely obscured. Or not. Both gods and magical can twang the skeins of time and space.
In part….”.this was owing to the political situation under the roman rule, where they were often contrary to those of herod,who ruled overt part of Judea,which later became known as Galilee or samaria, the residents of which became a questioned people.” So cayce does mention the political turbulence in galilee.galileans had a noticeable accent and could be identified by their tongues. the zealots were referred to as robbers and thieves by the romans. Interesting that on either side of Jesus were a robber and a thief , yet jesus plaque declared he was crucified because he was king of the jews.
I have always question why jesus ancestors thro joseph follow the male line.the the lineage is passed by the mother.but according to these readings mars was also of the line of david so moot point.
There are no men mentioned in jesus life or ministry so far (2/3 finiished, this stuff is concentrated, it is like good historical fiction,religious/psychic revelation and geographical lessons all in one)
Elizabeth, john the Baptist’s mother came up with the nature of johns ministry before he was born .the religious roles of both jesus and john were “charted by Elizabeth . judy was head of the essences in this area when jesus was a teenager. Josie is also mentioned as teaching him.
the entity speaking through cayce is a devote patriarch, with Father the God over all. the reading mention that at this time women were beginning to have greater rights and determination of their lives. Still, no males mentioned in his training or education in Palestine lead credence to a position taken by Robert graves in his book King Jesus. he places jesus in context of the indigenous mother goddess embrace. The levite temple cultus was not embraced in galilee. Except for high holy days the Galileans were content with their place.

rahu

may13

ixion on the node ringing closely to the beliefs that jesus associated with zealot parties.i.e. revolutionaries. All Jewish viewpoints accepted the messiah coming but each in their ow way. The zealots believe that if they started a violet revolute against the Romans, god would come to their aid but only after the zealots initiated the confrontation . matt 10:43, has never been understood ,simple, you don’t tell the romans , guy they made god of the roman hated romans .hard sell for even for diocletian
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…”

Radical espiscopal bishop james pike was working on a book about the participation of the disciples and jesus with zealot forces. Bishop pike pointed out that at time in history the Romans had a garrison of soldiers with the temple. So for jesus to have over turned the money lenders tables I the temple…..the guards could not have been there, implying they were draw away for a serious insurrection else where.

While researching the book in Israel he met with a mysterious death in the desert.
Synchronicity would have it that I had a recent acquaintance that knew and grew up with bishop pikes daughter.
See had helped edit the book and confided that bishop pike had been murdered because he had found documentation supporting his view. She had seen the documents but was not” allowed “to include the existence of these documents in the book.

the fact of history is that Galilee was never subdued. To be from galilee was synonymous with rebel. And it was . Romans did not regularly venture into galilee as it was not worth the fights and skirmishes that occurred. Rome was only interested in the temple where all the jewels and gold came to.

There was a simon zelotes (zealot)with jesus and ” iscariot “of judas can be translated as a daggerman or zealot assassin. though the root word can also show he came from one of larger agean islands.

I found one reference to the master and simon(zelotes) and vague reference to the social conditions galilee as the edicts of the romans were at variance with the edicts of herod. but no direct reference to zealots so far.

rahu

may11

The natives chart shows ixion on the noth node, which is a excellent symbol to reflect the intercine struggles and demise of the native. Ixion brings social struggle and familial struggles fore.
On the north node, acting as a point of black , violent ritualistic death could be seen. Jesus family was not impoverished and his cousin john(after his death called the Baptist) was a direct heir to the high priesthood in Jerusalem.
So there were immediate political and social influence surrounding jesus from before his ministry and before his nativity.. These tensions increased after the crucifixion and overt political repression began.
The are other aspects and traditions that cayce ‘s reading just hint of. Hints of jesus associated with those of violent political dissent .
The venus/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the south node. This would give a magnetically and attractive physical charisma. Spiritualizing this could imply visions and inspiration. The physical/social affect of his aura is very strong .
It is easy to see his rise to a cultural leader as well as spiritual leader with these aspects.

And the math holds that this is a reincarnated soul as the natal shows the sun at 28 Pisces 22 conjunct the IC at 28pisces 24, with sun opposed arcturus at 28virgo 30(the planet jesus’s soul retreats to between incarnation)

rahu

may 7
Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1,500 - 2,000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara. Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor.” The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place -
http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/sho...e+Free-Blog%29

rahu
progress.gif

Phoenix Venus

Thank you for putting that so succinctly to bjorkstrand. He is a most persistent one isn't he? {He's been following me from forum to forum ever since the two of us crossed paths at astrodienst's forum in Sept. 2007. ...although I can say that He has become somewhat more civil in the interim} As I did explain that wasn't a date, that Cayce gave as being that of the birth, in that very link I posted, some number of posts back, here in this thread as to those dates.

Although I must, once again, reiterate that the year you are quoting is an erroneous presumption and, in addition, you're quoting it out of context,
If you read the reply again you'll notice that Cayce said, "By the Julian calendar, it was in the year four."
In Julius Caesar's time, a new year began on April 1st. {unless you were using a fiscal calendar or one of the other such type specialty calendars that the plebeians didn't use, and I'd be willing to wager that they all celebrated it as a new year, if such celebrations were held, on every April 1st, in those times by all Romans and those under Roman rule.} ..and as Cayce is saying the "year 4" that is in reference to when, much later long after the Crucifixion, some did start counting the years from the time Yeshu'a was born and made note of the years prior to the birth as being that of as like most all Christians presently do as either being of after the birth as A.D. or before as B.C. , but in the particular vernacular of their own particular region and era.

Then you have to consider that there were a multitude of different manners in which those that did start observing this difference, and some did write the date as the number of how many years from the birth it was, and noted it as being different from those years prior to the birth and numbered, as such, as to how many years it was before, from that very year that Yeshu'a was born in. Some had the entire year Yeshu'a was born in as a neutral sort of thing, that is as the year "0" {Zero}, which so happens to be as, just as how astronomical time is observed, i.e. with a year "0 B.C." {Zero B.C.}

...The only thing is, the Romans didn't, have or, use integers nor did they have anything to represent "Zero". Nor did they ever have until they started using Arabic numerals, which really came from India by way of the Arabs, like just about everything else they seem to get accredited for as they were, most often, only the delivery guys and not the source. I ran across one ref. that said that some observed [and this was based on the belief, by the author, that December 25th is the correct date] all time from Dec. 24th and before as B.C. and all time since that Dec. 26th as A.D. and the day He was born as a "neutral day".

So okay, then...let's just say for the sake of illustrating a point that you would agree with that concept as is like how astronomical time is so observed ...where does that leave us? If the reference was to Dec. 25th of that neutral year then the following Jan 1st is the first day of the first year of the Gregorian calendar and which by present standards is so observed and accounted to be as such. From there my date then would be considered to be in the year 3 A.D.
But, there were those that claimed, and maybe there are some that still do, that the year He was born in, is the year 1 A.D. and that the year before that is 1 B.C. as the majority of Christians alive presently do. But at one time prior to the middle ages, {and has been found on ancient documents and ledgers, letters of correspondence and the like.} that year was considered to have begun on that new years day that occurred prior to the birth and by that reckoning then it was the year 2 A.D. on the new years day that followed the birth. But, recall that new years day was April 1st in those times of the birth, ...and one could then say, that I'm still wrong as to the date for which I produced a chart, as it wouldn't be the following year until April 1st, and yes, that would be correct too. But, when Pope Gregory issued his edit and all calendars were advanced, many days never existed, in a sense, by the Gregorian calendar because they were skipped over.

The following is from wikipedia:

" The Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar. A regular Gregorian year consists of 365 days and in a leap year, an intercalary or leap day is added as 29 February making the year 366 days. Normally a leap year occurs every 4 years, but the Gregorian calendar omits 3 leap days every 400 years, unlike the Julian calendar, which retains those leap days."

Now, by 1601 A.D. greg. that means that to convert March 19th by the Julian date to a Gregorian date you would need to add 4 times 3 leap days, {as those are not counted, i.e. they are "omitted", by the Gregorian reckoning} to that date of March 19th and thus you will get March 31st....and by 2001 {or 2000 as to be honest I don't if you add those days on the last year of the century or the next one after, but I'm pretty sure it's that century when it begins as the first leap day added would've been in the year 5 A.D.} one has to add three more days and that would make that date April 3rd. But, one has to remember that He was born after February that year {regardless that it was the year 3 A.D., or for that matter even 4 A.D. as you think it was, as this is about the fact that the Gregorians consider it to be the year 1 A.D.} so one only adds 2 days....thus it becomes April 2nd as of 2001 or 2000....whatever.

{To be perfectly honest, I never thought that I'd ever again be all too concerned with dates that far back in the past to have to remember this business of conversion, nor did I think that I'd have to take notes on this business of the dates as I never thought that I'd have this much difficulty getting any astrologer to recognize the natal chart I produced for what it is. But, in 2004, when I produced the chart [and even up until fairly recently, I still believed, or hoped ...] I had no idea of how little recognized the validity and veracity of the Sabian Symbols are by the Astrological community and how few among those are even any where near the level of adeptness that they claim to be of what ever school or technique it is that they adhere to, And that, is something, almost every last astrologer of any school of technique presently alive on Earth is guilty of, in my humble opinion, which I am supposed to write at this point, since I was read the riot act by Wilson T.C. some years ago or be expectant to be banished forever from this forum but even if I do it doesn't change the fact it is the shining truth... which means very little anyways, as I have found out during the last ten years, as every last school or technique being adhered to presently, as I was made increasingly aware of over that period, is more wrong than right to begin with.
One thing is for certain that Edgar Cayce said, about studying and practicing any of those schools or techniques that were in use when He was alive, is "that it will do one more harm than good". ...in my humble opinion, of course:wink::whistling:}

Here a photo of the very first attempt I made at checking the date Cayce gave...or I should say, that I thought it to be the date that Cayce gave because I had evicted from my home, the house that I rented on May 6, 2001, {when Uranus was at 24* Aquarius 47' and conj. my nadir which is at 24* Aquarius 21' and my natal Moon, also, at 24* Aquar. 03'} because I was working from memory, as I was homeless, and camping on the river bank of the American River, and all my books and everything else that I could save were stored in a friends garage at the time, and as I only became interested in the project since I had been evicted as for the reason I had just finished Adrian Gilbert's book "The Orion Mystery" and had learned of the NASA computer program, "Skyglobe" that He used and I had learned of astrodienst's computer program that, until recently, I thought had been developed using that program but found out only last week that it was in fact developed in 1994 from JPL's program that was being used by NASA for all their space missions at one time {and may still be, for all I know, as now I'm not certain if in fact NASA every did use "Skyglobe for anything...and I have been planing on making an announcement in the thread, I started in the "Hot Topic sub-forum here at a.w, on astrodienst altering the data as I also learned of something pertaining to that that does allow them, by the written instructions left by the scientist that developed it, to adjust Pluto's position by plus, or minus [as I seem to recall at this moment] up to 2' of a degree.} and I needed something to do during daylight as one didn't want to get caught camping along the river and the local library in Folsom was at that time but only about a miles walk and as they had 3 computers on line for public use that day and the waiting list was hours long I was able to use a 4th computer that was a first come first serve unit for 15 minutes use only. As one can see quite clearly I had the date Cayce that Edgar gave wrong as the chart I printed from that session, on July 2, 2001 at 3:17 p.m. clearly visible in the lower right hand corner of the chart, has a date of March 22, 04 greg.
100_4227_zps248a587e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into researching the date...

... your genuine approach becomes readily apparent when taking a look at the chart from an astrological perspective.

and thanks for all the time spent rehashing the arduous process... it never ceases to amaze me how much one person can accomplish when their heart is aimed towards the right cause.

i tip my hat off to you, fine sir.

rahu

Banned
Cayce’s healings , prescriptions and archeological/paranormal event verifications gives a objective level of connection. The brotherhood of light were said to be watching over the holy family. I assumed john the Baptist and jesus were intiated into the brotherhood in the great pyramid. These readings,to my mind, show that jesus was in fact a zealot, the spiritual fount of the movement.
Jesus was brought forth on charges of not paying tribute and, with others, interfered with the money translations.
This is in fact a sign of revolute. Jesus was hung between a robber and a thief,which is what the romans called the zealots. But jesus was crucified because he was, as the plaque above read,”king of the jews”. This implies the brotherhood was/is of the nature of recognizing kingship. The reading in fact contain passages referring to the future when a king rules. This implies the brotherhood are of the believe in the messiah as ruling as a king under by gods will.
The implication are that pilate changed the reason for death ,to “king of the Jews”, pilate was contemptuous of the Jews and it may well be that this is true and, that pilate added the real reason to spite the Sanhedrin. Not an original thought.
The real thorn is the continued patriarchal religious dogma. The male god is only a couple of thousands of year history. In the readings a lone reference to the mothergod in the souls, is one of only two references to he mother goddess.
Where was the Father for the other 70,000 years when the only religious icon was the “Neolithic eve”, a large hipped, small breasted, headless stone images found through the Neolithic world ? the Father did not create all, He usurped the goddess’s domain over the creation of life. and this only a few thousand years ago. A few thousand years of nothing but endless warfare between peoples of various patriarchal gods.
When cayce began channeling archeangel micheal, paraphrasing the bible or quoting from it, the universality that emanate from the readings overall seemed lessened.
It is germane to note that 2 of the 3 appearances of micheal were at board meeting of the corporation funding the hospital complex built of cayces treatments ad readings.
Both times at the board meeting micheal was powerful and authoritative, even suggesting penitence by those present.
It just seems odd that archeangel micheal would appear at a board meeting.the only times he appears in the 20,000 readings or so.
Woman is the mother and the mother is the earth. Oppression of women is the same attitude that assaults earth. earth is being degrade as a planet containing life.
the levite influence today is alive and well In the call for war in the Middle east. And of course the rothchilds and likud will want to reinstate a king over Israel and the world. This will be the real new world order. until the commerce of the world stops trading under roman statue , the old world order will continue to exist.
rahu

here are previous post so you don't have to wade through troll backwash if you care to follow he thread.

The cayce entity asserts that john the Baptist had a fundamental difference in his ministry ,after breaking with the temple in Jerusalem, which was the acknowledgement of free choices for women about religious concerns. several references are made as this period in history being favorable for women. Jesus first appears from the dead to a woman.
The essenes were studying the old prophecies of Elijah ,Elisha, and Isaiah at Mt. carmel
It is said that john was a direct descendant of the high priest.john’s father was not a high priest.so his title must come from his mother. This supports my view that Elizabeth was a descended of the house of zadok. The house of zadok was appointed by moses to take control of the temple cultus, ie all things pertaining to rituals and times. It must be by this lineage that john was a direct link to the high priest position.
John had position as he could break with the temple and set up his own branch of the faith.
In light of all the strong women picture by the cayce entity , the chart of the Master shows juno conjunct orcus trine to the node. This could show the importance of the “priesthood” in his training and education. Orcus shows there are blood connection to these powers, juno being royalty its very well describes female benefactors along with healing powers.
The moon is square to nessus which brings the unconscious hu the mother. Nessus here is both healing and to be dreaded as this could reflect the crucifixation . with the mon/nessus midpoint conjunct to the vertex, the Masters healing abilities were spontaneous, they came fom beneath his consciousness . Saturn is quintile to Pluto. This gives a conscious control of the healing power and the aspect is most likely the symbolic of the magician, creating something out of nothing as fishes and loaves.
Orcus is square the arcturus/sun opposition, strengthening spiritual healing and indicative of a past lie involve with arcturus.
With Neptune trine the sun and sextile to arcturus, the spiritual direction of his life is symbolized.
In the Natives natal the dragonhead is at 25lib11,ixion at 24liborcus at 25gem29, orcus at 25gem0 and juno at 24gem50 . the exactitude o these aspects marks the most important signs of destinies’ workings
The node will transit the Natives node on july 1, trine orcus on the 2 of july ,trine to juno on july 3 and conjunct ixion of july 11 14.
I would think , if this chart has any value, is possible that the Vatican will make a announcement relating to women in the church. It should be something that gives women much more power in the hierarchy.
An announcement also could be the revelation of new codice or manuscripts opening up new knowledge about Jesus.
rahu

may 16

Hmmm

rahu
Attached Images
jpg.gif
astro_2gw_1534_jc2_8405_
may 15

rahu

may13

rahu

may13

rahu

may11

rahu

may 7
Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1,500 - 2,000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara. Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor.” The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place -
http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/sho...e+Free-Blog%29

rahu