Natal Charts of Revolutionaries

Oren

I've always wondered if there are any major placements or things that indicate revolutionaries, or people who make large-scale impacts on society, whether it be in politics, religion, invention, technology, literature, etc...
I have a part of fortune in leo and am wondering if there's some chance on my part for acheiving this and if so, in what capacity, or in what way?

an excerpt about part of fortune in leo:
"Here there is a great yearning to act as the "center" and be in command. Through self-mastery the individual seeks to be a source of inspiration and guidance to others. A leader must lead, and he must not shirk the problems and responsibilities which only he has the will and power to solve. Great joy comes from accomplishing large scale achievements which in some way stand as shining examples and symbols of what man is capable of when he uses his potential. This person not only seeks self-betterment, but also the improvement of the society as a whole."
http://globalpsychics.com/enlighteni.../fortune.shtml

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 27

Humanitarian

You can achieve great efforts with using your Uranus-ASC conjunction, as Edgar Cayce has it, and he is a spiritual person! I have a PoF in Leo exactly conjuncts Mars, and I'm wondering about this... My ideology is very revolutionary in itself (anarcho-communism, revolutionary progressivism, Makhnovist Platformism/Especifismo), and I think my Mars-PoF conjunction helps me to have great luck for standing up for myself (and being a very Aquarian person with revolutionary tendencies, I think I can be more easily getting out of prison than others, because of this aspect).

conspiracy theorist

Super vague. Hit the astrodatabank and start spelunking through birth chart data.

The OP will be 40 in a couple months, so he should have an idea by now how is life is shaping up.

Last edited: