~ The Tarot Guide ~

ElenaJ

Hi,
moving ahead, slowly!
Do you know this tarot reader? I've been watching some of his videos and I like his approach quite a bit.
John Ballantrae
Here is one link, but there are so many. He is very quiet spoken, and has a lot of insight.
https://youtu.be/yWiKaNxX3R8

PS. he does some horoscope and some tarot.

Ukpoohbear

“It is better to travel hopefully than arrive,” :smile: Nice quote from the video. He has a very calming voice and is also wise. Thank you for sharing :)

There are a lot of videos doing readings on YouTube. I enjoy this channel because of all the lovely charms she uses. I just watched this one today - https://youtu.be/ESDkNs6QZ6Y

Ukpoohbear

I watched the top one, Lumiere, I was very impressed by her. I picked number 3 and it rang true for the older man I’ve spoken to you about before.

Thirdteenth

I’m very skeptical of these pick a card readings. I seen a reader say on one of the piles on how someone would like for bad stuff to happen to you, however this person could be your “twin-flames”. How does that make any sort of sense :unsure: Sounds like a recipe for a toxic and abusive relationship. The reader was laughing as if it were cute too. Yikes. Might as well just do your own readings or better yet, listen to your intuition from the jump. These pick a card readers will have you go into a relationship and have you stuck in a sticky icky situation baby. Shame, shame, shame. Be careful :lol: Not every reader has good intentions. They’ll have you going back to a narcissist and thinking they’re your “twin flame” or they’re “head over heels in looove”. Pffft, jezz. You really believe all of that smoke? :unsure: Sometimes it’s all about the money, money, money. It’s all about the money, money, money.

ElenaJ

While there may be truth in what you say, without a doubt, you don't need to pay anything to these readers we've quoted. Also, they do say take what resonates.
At any rate, they are very useful for someone trying to learn, you can have a feel for how they are approaching a reading and interpreting the cards, which can be helpful.

Osamenor

Staff member
For everyone who's done tarot readings lately, has the Tower been turning up?

I'm looking to prove or disprove a theory. Unscientifically, of course.

ElenaJ

Sounds complicated.
I simply ask a question, so the significator or others are already clear in the outset.
Mind you, I am just a beginner at Tarot.

david starling

Sounds complicated.
I simply ask a question, so the significator or others are already clear in the outset.
Mind you, I am just a beginner at Tarot.

Paul Foster Case and Dion Fortune were my main sources.

I also took a course about how the Major Arcana was situated on the pathways of the Tree of Life from the Quabalah.

My deck was Rider-Waite.

Osamenor

Staff member
Why, was I supposed to have the tower?

David's joking. It's a reference to the "Trump really won, fraud, hacking," talk that's flying around on the political threads.

I asked about it because in my admittedly non-representative sample of tarot readers I know personally, lots of people say they've been drawing the Tower lately, and it's been coming up for me, too. My theory is that there's collective Tower energy on the way--something along the lines of a 9/11--and many people are drawing the Tower because of that, not just individual circumstances.

But I might be wrong. It might be that those Tower cards really are about individual circumstances and nothing else.