Will I move to another city this year?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I have absolutely no idea how to read a horary that doesn't concern romance. What are the significators here? If anyone can break this down, that'd be really helpful.

(Also really hoping that the answer to this is yes...! :joyful:)

Many thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.52.12.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.52.12.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.52.23.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.52.23.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 24

Chrysalis

Id use 4th from 4th (7th), as you'd be moving home from home. Venus seems to be the reason why you're wanting to move, Venus rules your 11th. Are you having issues with friends or fitting in where you are now?

scahm

Id use 4th from 4th (7th), as you'd be moving home from home. Venus seems to be the reason why you're wanting to move, Venus rules your 11th. Are you having issues with friends or fitting in where you are now?

Most of my friends live in this other city and I mainly want to move so I can live with my friends instead of my family. It’s a plan that I’ve wanted to execute for years.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon will translate from Jup to Mercury, so it does show move or strong keenness to move.

What is troubling me is that 7th house (new place) is in Jup's fall and the Moon is weak. Could be that you move but don't like the new place because new place cannot receive Jup well.

Can I ask if there is any money issue involved keeping you from moving? Trying to understand Jup in the 2nd.

scahm

Hi,

Moon will translate from Jup to Mercury, so it does show move or strong keenness to move.

What is troubling me is that 7th house (new place) is in Jup's fall and the Moon is weak. Could be that you move but don't like the new place because new place cannot receive Jup well.

Can I ask if there is any money issue involved keeping you from moving? Trying to understand Jup in the 2nd.

Thanks aquarius7000 - yes, money has definitely been a concern regarding the move as it will be quite a large expense.

scahm

I'm revisiting this thread because an opportunity has popped up for me to finally make this move. I'm feeling pretty apprehensive about it however, which is odd as I've wanted to do this for years - For some reason, I just don't really want to leave anymore. I therefore cast a new chart specifically asking whether I'd be happy moving next month, or whether I'd be happier staying at home.

To me, my sig in the 11th house in Saturn's rulership, is probably reflective of how I like the idea of the move, but I'm concerned about the 7th house being in the sign of my fall - it's interesting aquarius7000 how many months later, the new chart shows the same thing.

What I don't understand however, is the significance of Sun and Mercury in the 7th. North node on the IC - is it better for my growth to stay at home?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 19.38.12.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 19.38.12.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 19.38.18.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 19.38.18.png
    73 KB · Views: 22

Ouranos

Hello Scahm,
Just going over your 2nd chart, I think your move will be beneficial.
Reading it from a Vedic approach and Whole Sign as Houses.
1st House: Pisces - Jupiter
The 4th House is your current home - Gemini Mercury
The 3rd House is your move - Taurus Venus, Moon
Vedic Astrology uses the 3rd House to indicate the move as it represents the 12th from the 4th, symbolically a departure from your current home.
=========
JupiterR and L1 in Fall in 11th House shows your apprehension to finalize your goal (11th) but Jupiter is also in Joy in the 11th and it goes direct on Sept 14th (Time to move forward)
Moon Exalted in 3rd last trine Sun in 7th and applying to a trine to Jupiter shows your lucky break. An important male figure (Sun) might have been instrumental in your decision.
And VenusL3 is ruling the Exalted Moon (beneficial changes ahead)

Mercury peregrine and lacking aspects ruling the 4th shows you are going nowhere in your current location. Eventually, it will oppose MarsR Lord of 2nd House. You would also be forced to move, adding the North Node in 4th in the same degrees of SaturnR on the cusp of your 12th (eviction).

Hope this will be helpful and my goal was to provide a different angle to your question.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

scahm

Hello Scahm,
Just going over your 2nd chart, I think your move will be beneficial.
Reading it from a Vedic approach and Whole Sign as Houses.
1st House: Pisces - Jupiter
The 4th House is your current home - Gemini Mercury
The 3rd House is your move - Taurus Venus, Moon
Vedic Astrology uses the 3rd House to indicate the move as it represents the 12th from the 4th, symbolically a departure from your current home.
=========
JupiterR and L1 in Fall in 11th House shows your apprehension to finalize your goal (11th) but Jupiter is also in Joy in the 11th and it goes direct on Sept 14th (Time to move forward)
Moon Exalted in 3rd last trine Sun in 7th and applying to a trine to Jupiter shows your lucky break. An important male figure (Sun) might have been instrumental in your decision.
And VenusL3 is ruling the Exalted Moon (beneficial changes ahead)

Mercury peregrine and lacking aspects ruling the 4th shows you are going nowhere in your current location. Eventually, it will oppose MarsR Lord of 2nd House. You would also be forced to move, adding the North Node in 4th in the same degrees of SaturnR on the cusp of your 12th (eviction).

Hope this will be helpful and my goal was to provide a different angle to your question.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Hi Ouranos,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this chart - you've put my mind to ease!

scahm

Hi Ouranos,

Could you please confirm whether you see the move taking place in the second chart? It's been quite stressful to arrange so far - I had a goal of moving by October, but I'm starting to feel uncertain it will happen by then.

Ouranos

Hello Scahm,
MarsR will square your planets in Capricorn between Sept 30th and October 19th = Delays and stumbling blocks in the realization of your goal.
Goes Direct Nov 15th and squares re-activated again.
January 2021 seems more auspicious for the move.

Good luck,
Ouranos

Nightsky

Banned
Hi everyone,

I have absolutely no idea how to read a horary that doesn't concern romance. What are the significators here? If anyone can break this down, that'd be really helpful.

Many thanks!

Yes, you will in like 2-6 months.
Did u just had a breakup in 10? Day, weeks or months?

If not romance but then

May be break away from shared accommodation...

Last edited:

scahm

Hello Scahm,
MarsR will square your planets in Capricorn between Sept 30th and October 19th = Delays and stumbling blocks in the realization of your goal.
Goes Direct Nov 15th and squares re-activated again.
January 2021 seems more auspicious for the move.

Good luck,
Ouranos

That makes a lot of sense - thank you so much!

scahm

Yes, you will in like 2-6 months.
Did u just had a breakup in 10? Day, weeks or months?

If not romance but then

May be break away from shared accommodation...

Not a breakup as such, but I was going through some heartbreak when I cast the first chart, yes. Whilst I've always been wanting to move away, this situation did make me more restless than usual.

The worry is probably my concern that the move will not happen as soon as I'd like - the first chart was cast during lockdown.

tikana

Hi everyone,

Many thanks!

12 weeks?
Venus in 7th - positive move