will the removal surgery be okay?

barbh

Account Closed
Hi there

My friend is getting her lapband removed next month and she wants to make sure the surgery will go okay. She already has the date booked etc...

Vancouver Nov 3 8:58am 49N 123W

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=j7vfileQ3teIr-u1219040081&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=3&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=3&smon=11&syr=2008&hsy=5&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=18&ast=

I see its early rising, so not sure what to say about that, except that maybe more information will come to light before the surgery?

Surgery is a 6th house matter, so there needs to be a good aspect or reception from Jup, here, and Venus, ruler of the 6th. Jup is in fall and weak...as she is, and the surgery.

Venus is in the rulership of Jup, and Jup is in the triplicity of Venus. Therefore, the surgery is 'good' for her, in that Venus, or the surgery, has some power over her, in a good way, albeit its only terms, but that's still a good thing. Is this correct? Frawley talks about the doctor having power over the illness, so trying to extrapolate here.

The surgery is also ruled by Mars naturally, and the doctor by the 7th...mercury. The surgery is strong, in Scorpio, so that's a positive sign. Jupiter, her, is in the exaltation of the surgery, Mars, so could be then say that Mars, the surgery, has power over her....in a good way?? Exaltation means exaggerated expectations perhaps, but its still good.

wondering about the doctor.....mercury in libra, about to change signs into scorpio. He has no reception with her, jup, except by face, now or then. She's going back to the guy who put it in in the first place, because she thought it would be better, although he's in a different city.....across the country actually! Wondering about the doctor....

So, the doctor, mercury, loves Venus, which is the surgery, and the surgery is in the sign of my friend. Looks like she's going to do it, and I'm going to say the surgery will be ok, but the early degrees means something may happen that will change the date or something?

Could someone who knows about medical charts help me with this??

thanks
barbh :)

Last edited:

archergirl

I would be very cautious about submitting a prognosis with such an early ascendant, barbh. Saturn sitting in the 9th is prominent in this chart. I would be more inclined to use the 10th for the surgery (ruling the doctor's actions that aid the patient) instead of the 6th, which rules illness rather than cure.

But that early ascendant should be sending a clear warning...and in a question of some medical seriousness, it might be wise to consider that 'lack of information' can be a dangerous thing when dispensing advice (or reassurance) to someone else.:)

AG:)

barbh

Account Closed
Thanks for that AG

So, what does one say? Just that there 'seems to be a lack of information', or its too early to say, or do i just say that something could still happen that would affect the outcome?? If the 10th represents the surgery, then merc is the surgery, and the moon never makes it to mercury. Maybe she'll end up changing her mind or something....?

also, what does the 9th represent in this chart??

thanks again
barbh

Last edited:

archergirl

I would probably opt for the third choice (something could happen still to affect the outcome), or say that the situation is still developing and subject to change.

As to the 9th, I have no idea in this chart, offhand. Saturn rules the 3rd, and opposes Uranus in the 3rd...I would bet on a change of schedule, or something...note that Jupiter (the querent) and the Moon are in sextile to Uranus. You know how much I love outer planets...but it does seem rather significant. Saturn is in the sign of the physician, and sits in the physician's 3rd...so perhaps the surgeon changes the schedule at the last minute.

In any case, something else will likely develop before the procedure is carried out.

AG:)

Last edited: