Newish to this but synastry help would be great

Lihar35

Hi I have recently discovered that someone I have liked for about a year has also liked me too for just over that. We have amazing conversations and the connection feels like it could be intense. He's a scorpio sun, venus and asc with his moon in scorpio too. I'm a gemini sun, aquarius moon, venus taurus and sagittarius asc. I feel so drawn to him and although we haven't started anything yet I feel I want to. He's been very clear since we have revealed this that he's fallen hook line and sinker (I suspect in lust not love). However I don't want just a fling. I really want to settle down and have a family. His intensity draws me to him and I have heard typically sun gem and scorpios are not long lasting but I wondered if the other aspects help and he seems to be bowled over by me. We have the same mars sign in libra. I really cannot get my head around conjunctions etc and what they mean but I just wondered if there's a good interpretation with the information above that gives an idea if this is lustful or has legs potentially?

Lihar35

hi I am on the inner wheel. have I posted it correctly?

Attachments

• astro_66gw_anonymous_anonymous.75903.21772.jpg
    astro_66gw_anonymous_anonymous.75903.21772.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
There are some very lovely attributes in your synastry. I beleive he IS head over heels with you as he sees your dignified Venus in Taurus exactly on his 7th house cusp. That is a beautiful way and pretty much unalterable way for him to regard you. And your natal Mars/Sun/Moon makes a easy flowing grand trine in which his Mars in Libra partakes. Very nice especially that his Mars trines your Moon.

There are also synastry challenges as his Scorpio Sun, Moon and Venus square your Moon in AQ by sign [which merits consideration], with his Venus also squaring your Moon closely by degree as well.
So there will be tension work through. [But there always is with relationships :smile:]

All in all, especially with your Venus on his descendant, I do think he sincerely is attracted to you as a partner. I would be sure to go slow, though, to get to know him and see how the squares and the oppositions [like your Venuses] between you play out over time. You want to see how you both deal with the inherent tensions between your charts.

Wishing your the very best in this holiday season.

Last edited:

Lihar35

There are some very lovely attributes in your synastry. I beleive he IS head over heels with you as he sees your dignified Venus in Taurus exactly on his 7th house cusp. That is a beautiful way and pretty much unalterable way for him to regard you. And your natal Mars/Sun/Moon makes a easy flowing grand trine in which his Mars in Libra partakes. Very nice especially that his Mars trines your Moon.

There are also synastry challenges as his Scorpio Sun, Moon and Venus square your Moon in AQ by sign [which merits consideration], with his Venus also squaring your Moon closely by degree as well.
So there will be tension work through. [But there always is with relationships :smile:]

All in all, especially with your Venus on his descendant, I do think he sincerely is attracted to you as a partner. I would be sure to go slow, though, to get to know him and see how the squares and the oppositions [like your Venuses] between you play out over time. You want to see how you both deal with the inherent tensions between your charts.

Wishing your the very best in this holiday season.

That's so kind of you to take the time to write all of that for me. I appreciate it so much. I will heed your advice and take it slowly if I can and at least I'm not going mad and understand now that he is genuine. Have a great holiday too!

muchacho

Hi I have recently discovered that someone I have liked for about a year has also liked me too for just over that. We have amazing conversations and the connection feels like it could be intense. He's a scorpio sun, venus and asc with his moon in scorpio too. I'm a gemini sun, aquarius moon, venus taurus and sagittarius asc. I feel so drawn to him and although we haven't started anything yet I feel I want to. He's been very clear since we have revealed this that he's fallen hook line and sinker (I suspect in lust not love). However I don't want just a fling. I really want to settle down and have a family. His intensity draws me to him and I have heard typically sun gem and scorpios are not long lasting but I wondered if the other aspects help and he seems to be bowled over by me. We have the same mars sign in libra. I really cannot get my head around conjunctions etc and what they mean but I just wondered if there's a good interpretation with the information above that gives an idea if this is lustful or has legs potentially?
Using whole sign houses, his ASC, Moon and Sun all trigger your 12th house. That's what makes it intense. The 12th house is one of the water houses, that's what makes it a deep connection, probably even on a spiritual level. Your ASC, Moon and Sun trigger his 2nd, 4th and 8th. So two water houses again. The 4th house (home) is what wants him to settle down and have a family. So you both trigger water house in each other which means the feeling of deep connection is mutual. However, on his part, it seems a lot more balanced.

Lihar35

Using whole sign houses, his ASC, Moon and Sun all trigger your 12th house. That's what makes it intense. The 12th house is one of the water houses, that's what makes it a deep connection, probably even on a spiritual level. Your ASC, Moon and Sun trigger his 2nd, 4th and 8th. So two water houses again. The 4th house (home) is what wants him to settle down and have a family. So you both trigger water house in each other which means the feeling of deep connection is mutual. However, on his part, it seems a lot more balanced.

Thanks- makes sense! When you say more balanced on his side do you mean he is more emotionally balanced about things?

muchacho

Thanks- makes sense! When you say more balanced on his side do you mean he is more emotionally balanced about things?
No. His chart is rather intense. But he finds more balance in the relationship because your chart is more balanced. On the other hand, you find more intensity in the relationship because his chart is more intense. So you balance each other out. And that's the point of relationships after all, isn't it? You will experience yourself in a more whole way.

Lihar35

No. His chart is rather intense. But he finds more balance in the relationship because your chart is more balanced. On the other hand, you find more intensity in the relationship because his chart is more intense. So you balance each other out. And that's the point of relationships after all, isn't it? You will experience yourself in a more whole way.

Ah sorry yes I see what you mean now. Interesting observation because that exactly feels how things are. I feel I've become more intense around him and am seeking that depth more than ever before and he feels more balanced and lifted. Amazing.

muchacho

Ah sorry yes I see what you mean now. Interesting observation because that exactly feels how things are. I feel I've become more intense around him and am seeking that depth more than ever before and he feels more balanced and lifted. Amazing.
Yes, fascinating how that works. You can use this knowledge to your advantage in many ways in many areas of your life. Lets say you need a boost in our career or are not clear about your career path. Your 10th house is in Virgo. So if you seek the company of people who have ASC, Moon or Sun in Virgo, they will trigger your 10th house in some way, and so you'll probably get some new ideas or insights regarding career paths or they inspire you to some kind of action that will bring some improvement or at least clarity in that area.

Lihar35

Yes, fascinating how that works. You can use this knowledge to your advantage in many ways in many areas of your life. Lets say you need a boost in our career or are not clear about your career path. Your 10th house is in Virgo. So if you seek the company of people who have ASC, Moon or Sun in Virgo, they will trigger your 10th house in some way, and so you'll probably get some new ideas or insights regarding career paths or they inspire you to some kind of action that will bring some improvement or at least clarity in that area.

Oh that's incredible. I am a little bit confused in that area so I will absolutely take your advice. So really that's why we feel connections then because we are triggered In some one. It's perhaps less about longevity and more about the challenges and positives and then how you learn to handle them. I suppose anything is possible if you want it, the charts simple indicate if it will be a struggle or easier?

muchacho

Oh that's incredible. I am a little bit confused in that area so I will absolutely take your advice. So really that's why we feel connections then because we are triggered In some one. It's perhaps less about longevity and more about the challenges and positives and then how you learn to handle them. I suppose anything is possible if you want it, the charts simple indicate if it will be a struggle or easier?
But keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily mean that they take you aside and say "Hey, Lihar, I've got an awesome idea for your career..." That's probably rare. They will most likely exhibit some kind of behavior that will trigger some thinking in you. In extreme cases they could actually annoy the heck out of you so that you clearly know what you absolutely do not want, which, if you turn it around, will give you clarity about what you actually want. So anything goes here.

The houses in the synastry chart tell you what areas of experience will be a major topic of your relationship. The aspects between the major planets and the signs they are placed will tell you about the dynamics. Generally speaking, a highly dynamic chart means a lot of contrast and so a lot of growth opportunities, which means if you are in a good mood, there's exciting things happening. But if you are in a bad mood, things get annoying really quick. In a less dynamic chart, there is less contrast and so less opportunity for misunderstandings but also less growth opportunity. So, in the end, how you see the relationship and how it affects you depends a great deal on your day to day, moment to moment mood. The struggle isn't necessarily written in the chart. The chart only shows you the potential. So if you sleepwalk thru your relationship, then you can basically predict what's going to happen to a very high degree just from the synastry. If you take a more conscious approach though, even so-called challenging charts can work out just fine.

Lihar35

But keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily mean that they take you aside and say "Hey, Lihar, I've got an awesome idea for your career..." That's probably rare. They will most likely exhibit some kind of behavior that will trigger some thinking in you. In extreme cases they could actually annoy the heck out of you so that you clearly know what you absolutely do not want, which, if you turn it around, will give you clarity about what you actually want. So anything goes here.

The houses in the synastry chart tell you what areas of experience will be a major topic of your relationship. The aspects between the major planets and the signs they are placed will tell you about the dynamics. Generally speaking, a highly dynamic chart means a lot of contrast and so a lot of growth opportunities, which means if you are in a good mood, there's exciting things happening. But if you are in a bad mood, things get annoying really quick. In a less dynamic chart, there is less contrast and so less opportunity for misunderstandings but also less growth opportunity. So, in the end, how you see the relationship and how it affects you depends a great deal on your day to day, moment to moment mood. The struggle isn't necessarily written in the chart. The chart only shows you the potential. So if you sleepwalk thru your relationship, then you can basically predict what's going to happen to a very high degree just from the synastry. If you take a more conscious approach though, even so-called challenging charts can work out just fine.

You are a fountain of knowledge! I definitely wanted to have some clarity there. Interestingly the first thing this guy said when we confessed to each other how we had been feeling all this time was about a family. Obviously he is way ahead of things and it was probably said in the moment but interesting given that you said my moon has activated his 4th house of settling down etc. I do think we can learn a lot from one another too.

Lihar35

Hi I have another question... Why do some sites create a different looking chart? For instance some put me as activating his 3rd house not his 4th house. How can I know which is the accurate one?

muchacho

I use the whole sign house system where one whole sign is also one whole house. Based on my experience, it's the house system that works best. If you use different house systems, you will get different house placements. Usually you can choose the house system you like before you cast the chart. The default is Placidus with most software.