If you could edit your natal chart

Bina

Attachments

• queen mug.jpg
    queen mug.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 33

Blaze

Account Closed
I'd remove Pluto from my chart completely. It helps make my Moon look more pretty with a trine and a sextile.

Look at my moon without that square,

e1f69505-6ddb-49da-95f9-ab3b7b951817.jpg

AppLeo

I wish my Mercury was in Virgo conjunct my Moon instead of 27 degrees Leo kind of conjunct my Moon.

I wish my Mars was in Capricorn in my 1st house instead of in Cancer in my 7th house.

And I also kind of wish I had Sun in Aquarius, but I don't know; I take pride in my Leo sun.

Last edited:

Bina

And I also kind of wish I had Sun in Aquarius, but I don't know; I take pride in my Leo sun.

What??? You don't want to be a Leo anymore??? And we'd have to call you AppAquarius? Nah, you don't want to be a cold, detached Aquarius... :alien:
Stick with that nice warm Leo Sun, suits you better...:wink:

AppLeo

What??? You don't want to be a Leo anymore??? And we'd have to call you AppAquarius? Nah, you don't want to be a cold, detached Aquarius... :alien:
Stick with that nice warm Leo Sun, suits you better...:wink:

Well everyone says they hate Leos because they always want attention ):

But I appreciate it :love:

AppAquarius sounds terrible :lol:

The Leo Sun is pretty great though I'll admit. Nice and warm and affectionate :3

craft94

This is a hard question to answer because I love myself but I'd add some more fire specifically Sagittarius that way I could be more confident and my Venus wouldn't be so afflicted. Retrograde, detriment AND 6th house???? My sun and moon are both ruled by venus not fair

Last edited:
I couldn't change my natal chart because frankly I wouldn't want to. My chart makes me who I am today and I am thankful for that.

A leo rising would be fun to try for one...day but I'm at ease with my scorpio one.

david starling

If you didn't like the editing result, you should be able to re-edit, or just change it back to the Chart the gods picked for you in the first place!

!4C

I think I would like to try being born an hour later. It moves my saturn into the 12th and mars-moon into the 11th. The only bad thing might be uranus on the IC. Everything else looks good though.

Blaze

Account Closed
I know what I want. A chart with everything in the first house. EVERYTHING. All the planets, POF and the NN.