ascendent vs. 1st house planets - confused

Oren

I'm a little unclear about what's happening with my ascendent vs. the 1st house.
From my natal chart @ astro, it states that I have:

Jupiter in capricorn in house 1
Neptune in capricorn in house 1
Ascendent Sagittarius
Uranus Conjunction Ascendent
Moon's Node Opposition Ascendent
(full natal chart also attached)

When I try to find information about capricorn in house 1, I only seem to find info about Capricorn rising...
I'm trying to figure out what are the dominant things happening regarding my ascendent/1st house. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Also, some previous insight from another thread (thanks Queenfluff):
"Yes, both are in Capricorn. The key at the left upper hand corner will tell you what planet is in what sign. You have Neptune and Jupiter (not Saturn) in your 1st house. Saturn is in your 11th house in Scorpio. (The Saturn looks like a curly lowercase "h" with a cross and the Jupiter sort of looks like a sidewords J in a way - yeah, they are similar looking. :) )

The planets in your 1st house can affect your ascendant if they have aspects to them. Your Jupiter is aspected (semisextile) to your Asc but it is neutral so probably has no majory effect to your appearance. It is minor aspect. Some might say your Uranus in your 12th house that is very close to your asc line might effect it because it is conjunct to your asc. Planets conjunct to the ascendant in the 1st house (the house of personality) can affect your appearance.

Your Saturn has the same sort of neutral aspect to your asc that your Jupiter has so it is not very significant for your appearance I would think. Plus it needs to be in the same house as your asc.

LIke I said I am new so I look this stuff up and go based on what some of the other have taught me on here. Some more senior astrologers on here might have a different view.

Technically, you should come across as a Sagitarrius at first to new people you meet than as people get to know you - they will see more of the sun sign (which is your core personality) of Taurus. "

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 24