Virgo Sun x Cancer Moon x Aquarius Rising : A hard life?

alsage

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me by sharing some insight into my zodiac reading. I was recently introduced to this by a friend of mine and I’ve spent the last couple of days doing research learning about the different signs and their positions.

I’m 29 turning 30 in September. I’m the only child and my parents split when I was around 3. I have always had trouble in school. I’ve had a tough upbringing and went spent half of my childhood in a foster home, In my early 20’’s my self confidence grew and I traveled and worked abroad. In my mid twenties I left my job and met my current girlfriend.

Zodiac : Tropical
Sun Virgo 21°38'
Moon Cancer 28°37'
Mercury Virgo 10°11' R
Venus Virgo 9°08'
Mars Gemini 6°27'
Jupiter Leo 5°29'
Saturn Capricorn 18°46' R
Uranus Capricorn 5°36'
Neptune Capricorn 11°50' R
Pluto Scorpio 15°42'
Lilith Sagittarius 5°03'
N Node Aquarius 6°22'

Placidus
I ASC Aquarius 27°10'
II Aries 25°57'
III Taurus 26°34'
IV Gemini 16°40'
V Cancer 4°10'
VI Cancer 24°03'
VII Leo 27°10'
VIII Libra 25°57'
IX Scorpio 26°34'
X MC Sagittarius 16°40'
XI Capricorn 4°10'
XII Capricorn 24°03'

alsage

Any help would help. I’m very curious and would value any insight.

Dear Community,

I discovered this forum on Google after my girlfriend and I started to look into our natal charts.

I would be very grateful if one of you would be able to spare a moment or two to shed some light on my natal chart results. I’m not requesting a reading per se. Just some direction with regards to some of the placements and anything important I should look into.

I was born in 1990 and turn 30 in September. I’m an only child. My split when I was young and I spent sometime in foster care homes growing up. School was always difficult for me, and I was always in trouble from a very young age. I dropped out of university twice because I enjoyed working in the media/entertainment industry. My job led me to different parts of the World from the age of 19-25. When I returned I met my current girlfriend and we started dating. Things changed when I met her and I all I can say is love really does open up past blockages and sometimes suppressed trauma is just waiting to come out hit you in the face. I went through a phases of depression, anxiety, manic episodes, and fear up until now. Things have improved significantly since but I’m now emotional, anxious, and very sensitive. This never used to be the case for me when I left foster home at 16. I felt free back then. I was confident and my self-esteem was higher in my 20-25 years. Everything just suddenly changed. I’ve tried everything from burning incense, essential oils, yoga, meditation, time away, counselling (2+ years), books/various genres (Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Zig Ziglar, Warren Buffet, Lao Tzu, Buddhism, Bible, Quran, Aristotle, Socrates, Confucius, Marcus Aurelius) and even with intention and action I still struggle. I have also been curious and perused discovery with mental illness. After months of having to really “fight and persevere” and “work extra hard” I was tested and diagnosed with ADD (or ADHD) and Bipolar disorder. For some reason I feel like have always had to work extra hard and use a lot of energy to improve my health or get things checked out. Never the less I’m taking the medication now. I still feel anxiety, discomfort in public and with my girlfriends family. She is a Aries Sun and Capricorn Moon. We have a 3 year old daughter together who I love and cherish. We also have 2 businesses together and in the process of creating another.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there’s something I can learn and it can lead me to an opportunity positive change/improvement.

Kind regards

Sun in Virgo
Moon in Cancer
Aquarius Rising/Ascendant
Mercury in Virgo
Venus in Virgo
Mars in Gemini
Jupiter in Leo
Saturn in Capricorn
Uranus in Capricorn
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Scorpio

Sun in House 7
Moon in House 6
Mercury in House 7
Venus in House 7
Mars in House 3
Jupiter in House 6
Saturn in House 11
Uranus in House 11
Neptune in House 11
Pluto in House 8

Here are images of my aspects/charts:

https://ibb.co/cgTNqBN
https://ibb.co/xhMKZJ0
https://ibb.co/X3DskSW

Date of birth: Friday, September 14, 1990 at 18:29 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
You left out how your planets aspect each other, which is more helpful than just zodiacs, houses and planets alone.

It is the more intimate part of your chart, and I recommend putting that up along with the information you put up. It will be better for insights as asking for insights with that information alone is not that helpful and might be too general.

alsage

You left out how your planets aspect each other, which is more helpful than just zodiacs, houses and planets alone.

It is the more intimate part of your chart, and I recommend putting that up along with the information you put up. It will be better for insights as asking for insights with that information alone is not that helpful and might be too general.

Thank you for noting this.

Here are the images to my aspects/chart.

https://ibb.co/cgTNqBN
https://ibb.co/xhMKZJ0
https://ibb.co/X3DskSW

Last edited by a moderator:

alsage

Re: Any help would help. I’m very curious and would value any insight.

My chart:

Sun in 21° 38' Virgo
Moon in 28° 38' Cancer
Mercury in 10° 11' Virgo (r)
Venus in 9° 8' Virgo
Mars in 6° 28' Gemini
Jupiter in 5° 29' Leo
Saturn in 18° 45' Capricorn (r)
Uranus in 5° 36' Capricorn (r)
Neptune in 11° 49' Capricorn (r)
Pluto in 15° 40' Scorpio
North Node in 4° 52' Aquarius (r)
Chiron in 25° 8' Cancer
Ascendant in 27° 16' Aquarius
MC in 16° 42' Sagittarius

MY ASPECTS

Mars Sextile Jupiter orb: 1 °
Jupiter Opposition North Node orb: 1 °
Mercury Conjunction Venus orb: 1 °
Mercury Trine Neptune orb: 1 °
Mars Trine North Node orb: 2 °
Venus Trine Neptune orb: 2 °
Saturn Sextile Pluto orb: 3 °
Venus Square Mars orb: 3 °
Moon Conjunction Chiron orb: 3 °
Sun Trine Saturn orb: 3 °
Sun Sextile Chiron orb: 4 °
Mercury Square Mars orb: 4 °
Venus Trine Uranus orb: 4 °
Mercury Sextile Pluto orb: 5 °
Sun Square MC orb: 5 °
Mercury Trine Uranus orb: 5 °
Venus Sextile Pluto orb: 6 °
Sun Sextile Pluto orb: 6 °
Mercury Square MC orb: 6 °
Venus Square MC orb: 7 °
Saturn Opposition Chiron orb: 7 °
Moon Conjunction Jupiter orb: 7 °
Mercury Trine Saturn orb: 8 °

My Moon in Cancer, Saturn in Capricorn, Pluto in Scorpio were in the signs of their rulership.